[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /pol/ does anyone find it stupid or offensive when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hitler_trump.jpg (212 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
hitler_trump.jpg
212 KB, 620x412
Question for /pol/ does anyone find it stupid or offensive when people compare Donald Trump to Hitler. Don''t get me wrong I'm not a supporter of Trump but to compare him to a madman like Hitler just seems an exaggeration on Trump's character and serves no real criticism, as well it's seems to be fucking sad that people can make this comments so casually despite all the atrocities committed by Hitler.
>>
It was funny today watching liberals and cucks make fun of Melania for saying Trump wasn't Hitler. They're the same people who have been making that comparison for the last 11 months. They don't even realize how hypocritical they are. This world is so bizarre
>>
File: everyoneidontlikeishitler.jpg (20 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
everyoneidontlikeishitler.jpg
20 KB, 368x475
It's literally retarded, their policies are completely opposite. Adolf Hitler would have accused Trump of being an evil capitalist (although would have put up with him because muh war, just like at IG Farben).

Similarly Trump would accuse Hitler as a complete hawk (his policies are far more in line with Obama in fact). Of course this needs common sense and logic which liberals lack. Also pic related
>>
>>74323765
To be honest this is offensive to Hitler. Trump is smart, tough, and cuts through the bullshit, but he's nowhere near Hitler's red pill level nor shares any of his artistic vision.
Hitler >>>>> Trump
Don't you ever forget that, son
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
>>
>>74324447
>hitler
>pro-choice
shill harder jew
>>
>>74324505
Yea I saved the image awhile ago shekelstien.
>>
>>74324262
Actually no now that I think about it more Trump wouldn't have been tolerated, unless he diversified into sectors that contributed to the war it would be likely he'd have to sell large portions of his portfolio the the government and then work for them.
>>
>>74323765
Don't diss Hitler you fucking chink
>>
>>74323765

It's idiotic from a policy standpoint, but Trump clearly learned some lessons from Hitler's oratory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
>>
File: president hitler.jpg (41 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
president hitler.jpg
41 KB, 341x450
>>74323765

I find these comparisons offensive because Trump is nowhere near the kind of charismatic leader and spellbinding orator Hitler was, nor does he have his political genius or any kind of comprehensive vision for the country.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.