[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm a male attracted to other males, am I degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (939 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939 KB, 1200x800
If I'm a male attracted to other males, am I degenerate?

How do I stop this so I can have a wife and kids?
>>
>>74318596
Don't do that to a girl. That said, sodomy is mentally damaging, particularly to the pathic. The Greeks didn't do that shit

You can love dudes without engaging in highly unhygienic and unhealthy practices. Sublimated your faggotry into service for the Empire, like Rhodes, Richard Burton, or T.E. lawrence.

Basically the end of repression was the worst thing to happen to faggots
>>
Realize that you're a sexual deviant and that your perversions knows no bounds. Don't let it go any further than it already has. Don't support any lgbt stuff because once your fetishes becomes normal you're going to want to do something even more disgusting so you can be the special snowflake that you are.

Also remember that you're a genius for doing weird things and breaking the social norms. Everyone else are unenlightened sheep
>>
>>74318596
I have a "friend" who is gay but also has a wife and 2 kids. His life is pretty good actually. He doesn't seem gay at first but if you initiate with him he reciprocates very nicely. Getting a wife as a faggot is pretty easy actually. All you have to do is a get a woman to marry you, then stick it in her.
>>
>>74319073
Never been sodomised. Getting fucked in the ass sounds pretty bad.

>>74319471
LGBT are stupid faggots and whales. Hate them.

>>74319651
I have had sex with women, it just seems that they are awful people who rely on erections to give them validity in life. Also, one criticism of them can fuck them up permanently.

Might just continue pretending to be straight and just think of weird fetishes while I fuck them.
>>
celibacy. Join a monastery or something and just renounce sexuality entirely.
>>
If you have to ask in you're degenerate, then you are. In your heart, you know what is right and wrong. If you don't then you're black or some cartel leader or jihadist.

Just man up, go to the woods, spend some time by yourself, read some literature about things that interest you. Distract yourself from whatever modern parasite fooled you into believing healthy, functioning individuals insert their genitalia into other men's rectums.
>>
>>74318596
Realise that jesus christ is your lord and savior.
>>
>>74321058
that parasite is the internet 99% of the time

computers are faggot making machines, the less technology the less faggotry in society. fact.
>>
Nobody cares you fag.
Go be a fag and get aids and die happy.
>>
>>74318596
Attraction towards anything is not a sin. Sodomy is the sin. Straight up u can get stiffys for hot wet buff guys for days but as long as you dont fuck or get fucked by them theres nothing degenerate going on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.