[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I support Trump, but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 325x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 325x288
Look guys I'm just as much a Trumper as the next guy but I just can't get past his support of the police (pigs). How do you guys not realize that these """"""people """""" are the enemy of all mankind?

Fuck the police
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED???
>>
>>74305229
faggot
>>
File: 1350623677374.png (311 KB, 590x548) Image search: [Google]
1350623677374.png
311 KB, 590x548
>>74305229
>>
>>74305229
> I support trump

okay, shiller you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>74305229
It's a good thing you aren't old enough to vote then
>>
>>74305450
Not an argument
>>
File: cops.jpg (736 KB, 760x4969) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
736 KB, 760x4969
Faggot
>>
>>74305229
I hope Trump allows the police to crack down even more on left-wing protestors, I'd be really fucking comfy watching police gun down dozens of BLM protestors.
>>
Show me where the cop confiscated your pot from.
>>
>>74305229
>Be American
>Get shot by niggers
>Call the cops
>Get shot by cops
>>
>>74305229
Did a cop steal your weed one time. I have had run ins with the law on occasion, Cops are decent people as long as you are decent.
>>
>t. degenerate lolbertarian/nigger
>>
>>74305536
Very good it is not an argument
It was a statement of fact
>>
I used to pump for trump, but after this post i am a #cruzmissile
>>
>>74305229
You must be black.
>>
>>74305229
STFU subhuman

>>74305450
leave faggot.
>>
>>74305229
Read up on 1968, examine parallels, understand how history is, if not repeating, then certainly rhyming.
>>
>>74305229

Oh yeah. Cops are real bad. Definitely. The fewer police the safer we are.

fuck you, idiot. Don't break the law and you'll be fine.
>>
>>74305339
no sir
>>
OP is nigger
>>
File: Innocent+police.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Innocent+police.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>74305229
>>
>>74306696
>Engage in a high speed chase that endangers the lives of civilians and police
>Not expecting to get your shit wrecked
It's definitely excessive, I'll concede that, but it's his own damn fault.
>>
>>74306696
Faggot should stop resisting.
>>
>>74305872
Hey, not all lolbertarians are upset at police.

Sure, I think that one's safety is fire and foremost one's own personal responsibility, extending to family and close friends as well.

Even so, I would certainly agree that the presence of police in the United States is more of a benefit than detriment.

What in God's name would OP suggest, anyway? Elimination of police whole-sale? Vague plans for...wait for it...REFORM, HURR? For a candidate to come on stage and say that police are inherently detrimental to American life?

Just because you may vehemently disagree with the justice behind certain laws; specifically those involving non-breach of the non-aggression principle does not give you license to crusade against police.
>>
>>74306696
No one said the guy shouldn't have been brought down. But it's what happened after he was laying on the ground unconscious that is unconscionable. And the reflexive defense of this undefensible, of sworn officers of the law flagrantly violating that law themselves, is a big part of what's killing America today.
>>
You faggots need to understand that the police don't give a fuck about the law. All they want is to use their power to beat you into mush. They are no better than dindus, perhaps even worse because they can get away with their illegal conduct.
>>
>>74306696
If he didn't break the law, that wouldn't have happened now, would it?
>>
File: 1462928072924.png (530 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1462928072924.png
530 KB, 1280x1109
>>74305229
>Look I'm just like you people...

Fuck off.
>>
File: prussia.jpg (13 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
prussia.jpg
13 KB, 236x331
>>74305229
Police force needs longer training.
They need traditional nationalist values.
Like back in the day when you had a flat tire and your friendly neighborhood officer gave you a hand.
Not today they won't because of the societal cohesion which was broken down when the sub-humans got rights.
>>
>>74305339
Know your rights!

https://youtu.be/1pBougV1JK4
>>
>>74305229
I'd say 95 percent of their job is extorting money for the state through fines and ruining people's lives for victimless crimes.
>>
>>74305229
op is a retarded fagggot
>>
>>74307729
I once left my lights on in my vehicle like a jackass before heading into work, causing my battery to die. Car no starty starty.

I was really stoked because I saw a cop pull up to the gas station I was stuck at. Walked up and respectfully outlined the situation, and asked for nothing more than a quick jump-start.

He said he didn't have the time, sort of blew me off really quickly.

Saw the motherfucker go in the gas station for hot-dogs and a big 'ole coke and start chowing the fuck down in his patrol car.

Was stuck there for an hour or so until a fella pulled up beside me and asked if I needed help.

Turns out the dude was homeless, living in his car on his last bit of saved money after his girl fucked him over.

The only dude that would help me out was a homeless lad, while the police officer fucking inhaled assorted pork/poultry/beef products and high-fructose corn syrup down his gullet.

It all goes back to nationalist values as you said, I reckon.
>>
Kill yourself, leftist scum.
>>
>>74308210
That sucks.
We just need to keep giving minor red pills to people inside the sphere of our influence.
We will get there eventually.
>>
File: 1462316912460.gif (761 KB, 245x430) Image search: [Google]
1462316912460.gif
761 KB, 245x430
>>74308210
Copfag here.
I want to help people like you, but it opens me up to liability.
I'm not a taxi service, I'm not road side assistance. The extent of my power is.
>do you need a tow truck?
>are you OK?
>do you need to use my phone to call someone.
If you don't need either of those three, I drive away.
>>
>>74308546
I'm extremely pleased that nearly all of my friends are like-minded and intellectually competent. I'd love to believe that through the years, I've had an impact on that. I've been fit into the niche of that guy that knows shit. When there's a new story, piece of politics/science news, etc, many of my friends will delight me by asking me what's really going on there. Of course, while I am much more equipped to dispense knowledge than the average person around my place of living, I'm very quick to point out gaps in my knowledge, as well.

And these folks, in turn, tend to open up social opportunities for me. They used to drag me out to parties and functions and stuff. Thankful for that.

Good luck, friend. Let's do our best to improve our locales.
>>
File: G2FPUdr.png (416 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
G2FPUdr.png
416 KB, 480x639
>>74305229
Fucking Kenyans can't even curb stomp right.
>>
>>74308617
Hey man, that's fine. I ain't sore about the whole thing. I certainly understand the precarious line that cops (especially proper ones) must toe in regards to liability and things. You're unable to do your damndest to help folks, and that is unfortunate.

I just really liked the juxtaposition of the down-on-his-luck homeless guy asking if my work had any openings giving me a jump-start, while normal citizens and police wouldn't, coupled with watching the overweight specimen cram shit into his face.

Just do your best.
>>
>>74308935
>Of course, while I am much more equipped to dispense knowledge than the average person around my place of living

*tips fedora*
>>
>>74305229
I'd expect this post to have a leaf next to it.
>>
>>74309446
Yeah, yeah.

Fuck sake, I live in the Southeastern US. While I adore the location, I'm dreadfully aware of how damned uninterested most folks are around here in learning anything. The closest they're interested in is confirming their own (likely) faulty views.
>>
>>74308617
I want to ____ that Bunny!
>>
>>74305229
>Tfw you're not a thug nig and you will never be dominated by a fit, alpha police officer
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.