[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why unbendable gender roles are necessary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Male and Female.jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
Male and Female.jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Give me one good reason why unbendable gender roles are necessary in modern society that isn't just "Muh traditionalism".
>>
>>74302413
because islam and china, when they see us whites even weaker then we are already are they will finish us off
thats why u need strong male roles for the man and caring female roles for the woman
>>
Because look at millenials, spending all day and night protesting bathrooms for normal humans instead of working, causing more reliance on welfare, which drains the normal working folks of heir income and slows spending, causing a depression in the economy.
>>
>>74303865
That's pretty retarded. Although I would love to see any theistic person die, islam is not that big of a deal. Only certain muslims are overzealous.It's just being portrayed by the media that way.

>>74302413
And the answer to that is evolution, you cuck.
>>
>>74304135
Humanity is way overpopulated.

People need to start dying off.
>>
>>74304207
>he believes this

The earth can sustain almost twice our current t population. The world isn't too populated, populated areas are too dense. When you have 10 million people living on a 10mile by 10mile island, you have a problem. People aren't willing to separate from the luxury of instant gratification that comes with densely populated areas.
>>
>born with penis
Or
>born with vagina

Unless I'm mistaken, you cant be born anything else. Except for retarded, and there seems to be a bunch of them.
>>
File: franklin-d-roosevelt-1884.jpg (160 KB, 600x768) Image search: [Google]
franklin-d-roosevelt-1884.jpg
160 KB, 600x768
>>74302413
It's not actually traditional either. One of the really sad thing about todays 'traditionalists' is that they are almost completely cut off from their own traditions (and usually don't have a clue.)
>>
>>74304519
Hermaphrodite, or neither.
>>
>>74302413
Proven genetic predisposition and sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>74304571

>what is retarded for 500
>>
>>74304545
Difference is that at a certain age, they stopped putting on the dresses.
>>
>>74304647
>being born with male and female genetalia is retardation

You're the only retard here
>>
>>74304207
Thats a complete lie and you're a pathetic cuck.
Only third world countries are overpopulated.
>>
File: .jpg (12 KB, 332x244) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
12 KB, 332x244
>>74302413
>>
>>74304356
>he doesn't believe the world is overpopulated

Yeah, I agree with you. It's quite tenable if people would be okay with taking a hit on their standard of living, but who wants to live a less civilized life?
>>
>>74304699

In the old days, they'd have thrown you off a cliff into a pit.

Thats where the shitty rejects belong.
>>
Give me one good reason why unbendable gender roles are necessary in modern society that isn't just "Muh traditionalism".

Would you settle for "natural and biological imperative"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
>>
>>74302413
so when it comes to global warming liberals declare the science is settled and put all their faith in it. Yet they can't accept the universal fact that there are only 2 genders scientifically bound by XX and XY chromosomes.

I think a better question is why do we have established separate styles/expectations/roles for men and women. Why can't we see that its not a "man that believes he's really a woman" but a man thats into things considered traditionally female (likes to wear dresses, paint nails, whatever) who is still a man.
>>
>>74304850
Doesn't make them retarded, you retard
>>
>>74305078
Yes, they aren't retarded but give me just one reason to keep them alive.
>>
>>74304818
Millions of people currently live rural lives, not "less civilized" lives. World isn't over populated, people just don't want to leave the cities.
>>
>>74305174
Because in many cases they can still reproduce normally and it's not congenital?

I wouldn't expect a roach to understand ethics or civilized ideas.
>>
>>74302413
Gender roles provide societal order and promote the family unit. If SJW bullshit becomes the norm both of these things will crumble away.
>>
>>74305078

>not retarded
>body does not fully develop genetalia
>genetalia development hindered
>what is retarded for 500

Also, you're a fat cunt. Just fyi
>>
>>74305184

I would argue that it's overpopulated with the wrong people.
>>
>>74305274
I think you should look up the definition of congenital.
>>
>>74305329
You're the only retard here, friendo.
>>
>>74305428
I think you need to if you think I'm wrong.
>>
>>74302413
people are happier in the natural roles if they stray from them they become unhappy
>>
File: gender-roles-4.jpg (134 KB, 610x342) Image search: [Google]
gender-roles-4.jpg
134 KB, 610x342
>>74304649
Well here's the thing.

Traditionally we didn't stress gender roles very much. We didn't try to color code infants, we saw clothes as simply clothes, toys as simply toys, etc. Sure, once the *child* became old enough to start taking on gender roles, we would keep up with that, but we really just followed their development and let it work out and it usually did.

Nowadays, we have to know whether it has a peepee or a vajayjay months before it's even due. EVERYTHING has to be gender coded. You get these tiny little newborn females with bald heads and they feel compelled to stick a damn pink headband on so everyone knows it's a girl from day 1, minute 1. Kids these days get gender shoved down their throat starting LONG before it naturally developed.

It's an unhealthy obsession, it's sick really. And it's just as true of the tranny-phile crazies as the tranny-phobe crazies. It's obsessive behaviour and it clearly has root in these sexist modern child-rearing practices.
>>
>>74305433

Its faggots like you that make me consider joining the westboro baptist church
>>
>>74305557
Keep being upset at your lack of understanding of words.
>>
>>74304207
Jesus christ, this is why they need to teach about the demographic transition model in schools.
>>
>>74305474
The american archetype.
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 462x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 462x307
>>74305741
Begone, roach.
>>
>>74302413
Depends on what you mean by "unbendable," I suspect there was quite a bit of crossover when it came to family farmers. Otherwise it depends exactly what the roles are; frankly what is considered the traditional female role seems to be of limited utility.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 354x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 354x420
>>74303865

Simply put yet smart. We definitely need people being at their greatest when push comes to shove.

The whole modern gender/social justice, whatever we'll end up calling this time in history, when menopausal women acted like reckless little girls, will have been nothing but division and selective tolerance. They have done nothing but use abysmal verbal tactics and logical fallacies.

Islam... and for sure it would be Islam (you think /pol/ gets pissed), invited right the fuck in to their mental illness. "Allahu Akbar". And they are going to their knees before the war cry is even finished.

It's disgusting. This generation and perma womanchildren in education have just verbally shat on everybody who has protected and will protect their country. These girls and numales don't survive a chance against any physical force. Regressed communication skills. It's so fucking pathetic.

Are they going to fight of a war of "peace and tolerance and diversity" when they are ABHORRED by their Muslim "friends". So god damn stupid.

Gender is a real issue. Civil equality is an issue. But you can see them calling for people to step down, be fired, divide, divide, divide, that's the only thing they accomplish.

Enjoy your safe spaces while they last. You are only as strong as the people willing to fight for you.
>>
>>74304207
>people actually believe this
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.