[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nevada Democratic Convention Spirals Into Chaos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21
>This situation escalated out of control when Roberta Lange, Chairwoman of the Nevada State Democratic Party & member of the national DNC Executive Committee subjectively called the results of a voice vote, adjourned the meeting using a gavel, and left. According to a Democratic Party spokesman, the national party or its Chair, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, "did not have a part in this."

>"If we do not leave, it becomes a big issue," said one Sanders supporter. "I'm not leaving."

>At one point, Ashley loses the video connection, but audio remains. "I don't know if you can see this," she says. "I don't know if you can hear this, but there are twenty armed sheriffs here to help them steal the election... They're saying leave now or else."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteQ391p4t4&feature=youtu.be

Hmp. 'Kay, bitch, you just created a Trump voter. Bernouts For Trump! REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
>>
Damn, just posted this a few minutes ago and already on page 10! This is a fast paced board.
>>
>>74299965
This is horseshit and I've seen shit like this before.

Fuck Hillary. This is why I will never vote for her.
>>
>>74299965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6SnkbuUPI
better video of the cunt committing the act.
>>
>>74299965
I fucking love this election
>>
So what, Bernie cucks throwing a childish fit that their social media fandom doesn't actually matter?
>>
Me neither. A lot of my fellow Bernie fans are planning to sit the election out or revenge vote Trump if she steals the nomination. I was doing the former but after seeing the vid I posted have decided on the latter. Fuck Hillary and the Dems.
>>
File: 1458441385468.jpg (85 KB, 641x626) Image search: [Google]
1458441385468.jpg
85 KB, 641x626
>>74302031
It is off the fucking rails isn't it? Fucking embarrassing.

We don't have democracy or freedom in America.
We're North Korea only with endless cheeseburgers.
>>
>>74302243
Whatever. Just remember to thank Hillary when your man wins this November.
>>
Berniecucks are truly delusional. He's already mathematically eliminated, he can win every state left and still lose.

He needs superdelegates to win, and he will never get enough.
>>
>>74299965
The best part of this is that HILLARY DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO DO THIS. She got maybe five extra delegates from this, but she didn't need them. She has the votes, the delegates, and the superdelegates on her side. Hillary is virtually guaranteed to win the nomination.

Now, she's pissed off the Bernie supporters, and worsened the split in the Democratic party.
>>
File: go-to-jail.jpg (57 KB, 452x260) Image search: [Google]
go-to-jail.jpg
57 KB, 452x260
>>74302249
KEK

Bernie supporters are going to have to change their motto: "BERN IT DOWN! Trump 2016!"

Jump to Trump dude. I don't actually support him, I just want to see him burn the current system of corruption and graft to the fucking ground.
>>
>>74299965
There is a reason it happens to bernouts, but doesn't happen to Trump.
Bernie eats it all up, like the weak cuck he is. When they tried to cheat Trump he made a yuuuge deal out of it and they didn't try anymore.
Neither are bernouts ready to stand up for their beliefs. A situation like that would've quickly escalated with armed Trump supporters. Trump wins because they are afraid of an armed confrontations and possible civil war.
>>
>>74302422
It was rigged before the vote then. There never was a chance to vote in this primary.

Only Republicans get democracy? The "powers that be" couldn't control this primary election at all on the Republican side. The democrat side they announced "Hillary won!" the first fucking day and it's been like that ever sense.

Hillary knew she would be fucking rejected just like 2008. No one fucking wants here now or then.
>>
>>74302699
Oh dude, If they steal the nomination away from Trump through some political dickbaggery (if it is even possible,) I wouldn't want to be at the Republican Convention. I'm pretty sure that there would be violence, and it is a safe bet that it would be the kind that causes the police to say "You're on your own fellas! Bye, we've got families to feed!"
>>
File: 1383926996141.jpg (112 KB, 800x1139) Image search: [Google]
1383926996141.jpg
112 KB, 800x1139
>>74302699
Bernie is complaining, and he refuses to verify the media narrative that his supporters are violent and the NV Democratic party leaders are the victims.
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/732647841328324609
>>
>>74302970
Pretty sure it would be a literal bloodbath. There are more than enough people willing to start killing.
>>
The establishment really has it out for Bernie.
>>
>>74302699
>and they didn't try anymore.
lol, no. The Republicans, the Democrats and the media threw everything they had at him and he still won the nomination.

They all make up stories now how "There's no way Trump will win the general election!" so they can sleep at night. They're all so fucking smug it's disgusting.
>>
>>74299965
DEMOCRACY!!!

on the other hand, Hillary and the deep state seem to be genuinely worried with the current elections. The fact that they had to pull something as radical as this is proof enough
Thats a good thing I guess
>>
File: xmfxRPL.png (384 KB, 417x538) Image search: [Google]
xmfxRPL.png
384 KB, 417x538
>>74302595
This.
>post yfw Hillary was a Trump plant all along
>>
>>74299965
full video
>>
>>74302970
>>74303158
It would be a five way fight. BLM protestors, against Trumptards, against other Republicans, against democrats, against the police.

Why the fuck did they choose Cleveland for the Republican Convention?

I think they're wanting a bloodbath. Is there something bigger happening here?
>>
The nomination was lost the moment Bernie said he would take the high road and wouldn't inform people of Hillary's criminal activities and absolutely abysmal foreign policy track record. Say what you want about Bernie but Hillary is by far the worst possible nomination from either party.
>>
File: lel.jpg (60 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
60 KB, 400x516
>>74299965
>>
>tell bernie bro's at the beginning of the election that bernie has no chance
>bernie losing miserably as expected
>"the system is corrupt"
>>
>>74302985
That's not how you make a deal out of it.
Trump would be at every channel attacking everyone responsible and spilling beans on them.
Hernie won't even call Hillary out on her emails or Benghazi. Pretty sure he has enough dirt on her, but he won't touch it.

>>74303339
I mean the literal cheating. Microsoft stole votes for Lubio, got called out and wrapped up the whole operation. The closed convention when Cruz got delegates backfired massively.

>>74303653
The trump supporters are the only ones with guns tho. It would be pretty one-sided. And many dead niggers.
>>
>>74299965
Mr. Sanders im DNC
>>
>>74303739
>The trump supporters are the only ones with guns tho
Germany, shut the fuck up. Niggers in Cleveland have guns.
>>
File: Police-7.jpg (123 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Police-7.jpg
123 KB, 1024x512
>>74302699
>>74302970
>>74303158
ffs, why do you people believe this shit?? You seriously, honestly think the cops won't open fire on you if you step out of line! You actually believe that! Amazing. Amazing.

>muh guns
Yeah you do that, go ahead and shoot some cops and watch what happens. Trump will disown your asses so fast you'll be dizzy. I really hope nothing happens at the Republican convention because this rotten corrupt system really needs to be torn down and if Bernie can't get the job done then Trump is our only hope.
>>
>>74302699
>muh guns

Nope. Trump only won because the media cannot afford to ignore him.
>>
>>74302699
I'm afraid this is absolutely true.
Bernie is anti-establishment but is too principled
Trump is anti-establishment and is capable of doing anything to secure his position. Plus he's a huge loudmouth

>>74303339
>They're all so fucking smug it's disgusting
I dislike Trump, but seeing that latest Obama speech against him really pissed me of.
The goddamn arrogance. Anyone minimally informed and politicized is bound to at least frown at that crap
>>
lol republicans after went through these growing pains with Ron Paul and the tea party and now we are able to elect Trump.

Elect different chair heads so this won't be a problem next election democrats
>>
>>74303848
The Soros niggers don't. They don't allow them to carry guns, so the movement doesn't look bad.

>>74303890
> You seriously, honestly think the cops won't open fire on you if you step out of line!

The cops will pack their shit and go home.
First it's a textbook civil war setup, second armed political revolt is FBI jurisdiction anyway.
>>
>>74303890
>people still believe they'll reform the system through a process that is completely set up by said system

ok then
>>
>>74303982
>Anyone minimally informed and politicized is bound to at least frown at that crap
I'm a liberal. I am a registered Democrat and I can't stand this shit.

An argument against your political opponent is not saying 'There's no way he'll win!' and calling his supporters "Racist, uneducated, stupid, etc." You don't dismiss people or insult them for their beliefs. If you want to win them over, don't be so fucking smug about it and put them down.

Democrats don't care and the Republican party has betrayed their voters so much that the people have elected a TV character to be their candidate.

This isn't a way to run any election and it shows how America's political system is already dead.
>>
>>74299965

>Bernouts For Trump! REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER

Same here. They clearly have their heads up their asses. I have voted Democrat in almost every election I've voted in, and this made me want to vote Republican for the first time. I wouldn't have cared if Bernie lost the nomination fair and square, but the Democratic party wouldn't have let that happen. He could have been the candidate to unify the party if Debbie Wasserman-Bitch let him. He probably would have lost fairly if this was a fair election. It hasn't been fair and the way the system has been rigged against him makes me want to vote for Trump as a self-satisfying way of saying, "fuck you" to the establishment.
>>
>>74302031

Whatever happens in November, it is guaranteed that shit is only going to get crazier and crazier at this point.

I thought nothing would beat the circus of 2012. How wrong I was.
>>
>>74303994
>Elect different chair heads so this won't be a problem next election democrats
We got fucking sandbagged. Hillary was announced the winner out of the gate. She lost fair and square in 2008.
>>
>>74304117
>First it's a textbook civil war setup, second armed political revolt is FBI jurisdiction anyway.
ugh, I feel this is true. They're trying to fuck us.
>>
>>74304117
>The cops will pack their shit and go home.
Germany, shut the fuck up you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Holy shit.

>>74304186
You on the other hand may have a point but we'll see. If Trump can't beat the most corrupt politician this side of Richard Nixon then things have clearly passed the point where change can be effected through the system.
>>
>>74303739

Bernie is an old man who is trying to play nicely and that's why he is going to lose. We are past the point of playing nice.
>>
>>74301558
That's pretty disgusting desu senpai kawaii desu desu desu
>>
>>74302422
You forgot about one thing: long ago the super delegates souls were bound by blood ritual. The purpose of this dark rite was to summon a being of raw voting power into the mortal plane: the Ultradelegate. Four of the super delegates are also secret delegates, trusted with the power to call forth the Ultradelegate in times of great need.
>>
They have audio of one of Bernie's actual campaign whores instructing the crowd not to leave no matter what.

Even if the chair asks them to, or leaves, she tells them to refuse to leave.
>>
File: bernin money.png (40 KB, 690x355) Image search: [Google]
bernin money.png
40 KB, 690x355
>bern bros
>>
File: 404.png (10 KB, 592x344) Image search: [Google]
404.png
10 KB, 592x344
>>74302331
>We don't have democracy or freedom in America.
>We're North Korea only with endless cheeseburgers.
pic related my sides
>>
>>74304479
The Tea Party thought they were gaining power and Trump DESTROYED them.

they had two Tea Party candidates in the primaries, Rubio and Cruz, with Hispanic-sounding names for vote pandering and they STILL FUCKING LOST. They lost hard. Money or power couldn't buy this election.

Trump played the game better and I hope he wins because the Democrats deserve it too.
>>
>>74304631

If Hillary Clinton wins the election in November, it is the official death knell of American Democracy. She wins her own rigger primary process through cronyism and outright tampering with the voting process, alienating millions of Democrats and Independents. If she beats Trump, it will only further enrage the massive section of the population voting for him.

As I said here >>74304479, whatever happens in November, things are only guaranteed to get worse in elections and years to come. We're at the breaking point in this country; too many factions, too many interests, too many conflicting ideas about how to run a nation (even discounting the massive government corruption and corporate control.) America has simply passed the point it can exist as a single unified nation because its population is no longer animated by overarching, roughly equivalent sets of values. It's got to burn for something to be built out of the ashes.

"Liberty can be gained, but never regained."
>>
>>74299965
MTE1968A

Make This Election 1968 Again
>>
>>74304640
True. He should have handed Hillary her ass at the beginning. She wouldn't have stood a chance.

She won't survive the debates with Trump. Why do people even think she's going to be able to debate him.

She's going to look arrogant and frustrated and that's not very presidential.
>>
>>74303709
he's a big guy
>>
>>74305166
we could just kill all the commies
>>
>>74304803
lol

sounds like it could be a real thing though
>>
>>74302331
God Bless Cheese Burgers
>>
>>74305461

All right, so initiate that bloodletting then. How many people will you have to eliminate to arrive at your ideal population? Millions, I would assume. Still falls under the umbrella of "things will get much worse before there is even a chance of them getting better, let alone retaining a United States along its old continuity or even a United States at all."
>>
>>74299965
damn I was feeling the bern but now im riding the #trumptrain
>>
>>74305166
>It's got to burn for something to be built out of the ashes.
I want to believe there's still hope but if Hillary wins I'm going to start looking around at what other countries I can move to. I'm 28, unmarried and with a Master's Degree in Engineering. I can pull up stakes and leave if I have to and if that bitch "wins" then I won't wait until things start getting really bad around here. By then it will be too late.
>>
>>74305029
It seemed like the GOP looked at the demographics and concluded that hispanic outreach would be the winning strategy this election, which is we had Jeb! with the guac bowls and Cruz & Rubio speaking spanish during a debate.

Then Trump came and shat all over that plan with the wall, which sent everyone scrambling like headless chickens.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
Fucking retarded bernouts. The Democratic Party is a private organization. They can nominate whomever the hell they want. If bernouts don't like it they can form their own party and nominate their free gibs candidate to run in the general. Instead they piss and moan about "muh corruption" and "muh democracy is dead". Fucking children.
>>
>>74305842

I'm relatively certain that I and my family can weather crises in the region we live in (rural upstate Vermont, in a community where we own our own land and have been established for generations.)

But, I'm going to pursue getting Canadian citizenship which I can get on my father's side as a back-up. Never know when a free pass across the border could come in handy during a period of civil unrest.
>>
damn I was feeling the bern but now im riding the #trumptrain
>>
File: MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>74306038
Fucking retarded trumpets. The Repiblican Party is a private organization. They can nominate whomever the hell they want. If trumpets don't like it they can form their own party and nominate their build wall candidate to run in the general. Instead they piss and moan about "muh corruption" and "muh democracy is dead". Fucking children.
>>
>>74305842

And, as far as having hope, November 8th 2016 is the day hope may die.
>>
>>74301558
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6SnkbuUPI
Wow what a circus
>>
>>74305946
No one wins by pandering and your analysis is the same as mine.

They served up lying, shit candidates and tried to play the "media game" against a media master and fucking LOST.

The Republican party was killed by the poison of the Tea Party when their power was taken away by monied interests (the Koch brothers). But the American public wasn't buying it and they didn't appreciate their shit with stunts like the game of chicken with the debt ceiling.

And here we are today. Two corrupt parties.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1V5q54zBe0

“She (Lange) put in a new motion of her own, had someone second it, called for yays and nays and passed it before the nays even spoke,” he reported. "What a b*tch!"

"No! NO! Noooooo! She F*cking passed it before we even said nay. She passed it before we even spoke!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
>>
And, for >>74305842

>>74306257
>>74306038

Posts like these only solidify my belief that the animating spirit necessary to maintain America as a single nation is all but spent. What percentage of Americans, due to ignorance and media catering, completely writes off the other side as enemies beyond redemption that must have their interest quashed for their own good (or simply quashed for everyone elses' good) instead of fellow citizens with whom compromise is essential for mutual security and the prosperity of the state as a whole?
>>
>>74306257
If he got fucked out of the nomination I would hope he would run third party. I sure as hell wouldn't be rioting at the RNC like a pavement ape.
>>
>>74304631
Actually, Deutschbro does know what he's talking about. During the Rodney King riots, the cops packed their shit up and went home. Cops aren't in it to die, and in the event of mass unrest, they are severely outnumbered.
>>
>>74306389
Fucking insane isn't it? Did that look like "Democracy in action" with a unified political party?

This is why the Democrats are just as fucked as the Republicans.
>>
>>74306634

To finish my own statement: a percentage that is far, far too high to make any positive predictions about the integrity of the United States over the next century. We need to see a weakening of the federal government FAST and a return to a period of increased sovereignty on the state level for this union to have any chance. And that is not going to happen.
>>
File: Hillary Fuck Off.png (54 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Fuck Off.png
54 KB, 533x533
>>74299965
Crooked Hillary
>>
>>74306634
We've passed the point of compromise. Like 1860, this election is the turning point.
>>
>>74299965
They want more government.

Tissues more government standing there
>>
This could effectively hand the General election to Trump on a platter.
>>
>>74306634
Do you think this year's election isn't just foreshadowing a transition from a 2 party system to a multiparty system? Do you honestly believe secession is inevitable at this point?
>>
>>74306791
That was a very long time ago. Things would be different if something like that went down today. If martial law were declared and the police or National Guard were ordered to go in and restore order by any means necessary they would. This meme the Right has that the cops are secretly on their side is just bullshit. They're on the side of whoever signs their paycheck.
>>
>>74305029
>they had two Tea Party candidates in the primaries, Rubio and Cruz
>Rubio
Ran for Senate as a Tea Partier, but immediately backstabbed his constituents for corporate cash, and wrote the amnesty bill in 2013

>Cruz
Likes to portray himself as a tea partier, but is really a Bush family friend and Wall Street puppet.
>>
>false flag hill-a-cunt attacks under the bernie banner ever since GOD EMPEROR TRUMP clinched the nomination
>shit like this makes it so easy

If they are liberal, make them stay home or vote for a liberal third party

If they are moderate, sway for TRUMP

#NeverHillary

Keep up the pressure in battleground forums, together we will make America great again.
>>
>>74307440
They are both Koch puppets. They're allowed to run around and do what they want but they have to answer to key issues the Koch's want. The fact is that they don't answer to the "Republican Party" as it were. They represent the death of the Republicans because they were never part of it to begin with. Impostors.
>>
File: 1459118816754.jpg (763 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459118816754.jpg
763 KB, 2560x1600
Daily reminder to console all the Bernie cucks you know, and gently guide them to vote Trump or third party.
>>
If only Hillary didn't get such lopsided victories in the south, everything would be so much better now. Why does the south always have to ruin everything?
>>
>>74307915
There is still time friends!
>>
>>74300848
/pol/ is currently the fastest-growing board on 4chan. We'll probably lose a bunch of people after the General is over, but a few years and we might even overtake /b/.
>>
>>74299965
Poor Bernie. It must be hard to work hard for something only to have it taken away and given to someone who doesn't deserve it. oh....wait....
>>
>>74307767
So Trump may have actually saved the GOP from itself?
>>
>>74306634
American politics is about ethnicity, not ideology, now. There can be no compromise in the race war.
>>
File: Le Happy Merchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
Le Happy Merchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>74299965
>Wasserman-Shultz
>>
>>74308166
Do you have any facts to back up that claim?
>>
File: Dat Trump.jpg (15 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
Dat Trump.jpg
15 KB, 480x611
>>74308187
I would rather have Bernie than Crooked Hillary as President. We do not need division right now, we need to feel the Bern and include them in our Glorious campaign to Make America Great Again. Without the Berners we will not be able to keep the Pure Evil of a Clinton White House. Please make room in your heart for each other Trump and Bernie supporters. We have come to far to watch the Elites steal this election from us.
>>
>>74308799
*too far
>>
>>74302243
Hey nigger, if they dis this to trump, you know wed be doing the same thing.
>>
>>74307377
I don't think how badly outnumbered the police are during mass civil unrest. 1% of the country is more than enough to crush every single LEO in the country in a toe to toe fight. The national guard would be called, but you're talking civil war if it just opens fire.
>>
>>74302422
Not necessarily, with super delgates, shillary is 100 something delegates shy, so if bernie can sweep the rest of the states hell win, but that wont happen.
Although the dog dis win 6 coin tosses in a row, and that jas a 1.5% chance lol
>>
>>74302249
She is up by 3 million votes she isnt stealing anything
>>
>>74306634
I do. This country is long overdue for some serious purging of communists, globalists, cucks and welfare wastes. There should be no compromise, these people are human garbage that can't be reasoned with or placated.
>>
>>74303653
But anon most police are trump supporters, same with military
>>
>>74301558
Im not even a #bernout and this shit pisses me off
>>
>>74306634
>>74306807

Well fucking said
>>
>>74310713
>implying most police don't vote d

Lol kid. They love their unions and pensions
>>
>>74310372
Yeah, just like that civil war we had after Kent State.
>>
>>74308799
Hey bro, diehard trumper here. Although we probably have very different ideologies, we can agree 100% on the elite politicians. This country is being destroyed by career pols who only care about reelections and not about what is right for the people. Hillary is the living embodiment of this. Dont know if trump will be great or suck, but at least he isnt one of "them"
>>
>>74311164
Come on bub, these are the same demoshits that openly hate and assault police.

Trumps getting leo endorsements in every state, hell the sheriff of my city is running for senator and endorsed him.
Dudes fucking based
>>
File: Beautiful America Trump.jpg (75 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful America Trump.jpg
75 KB, 540x735
>>74311372
>Although we probably have very different ideologies
Perhaps, perhaps not
>>
>>74302331
Daily reminder a 2 party system is only 1 party better than china and north korea.
>>
>>74311372
>>74311372
thats what matters, and ive heard countless bernie supporters say it too.
>hillary wont do shit
Whether bernie or trump stick to what they say isnt sure, but we know hillary will just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>74299965
bernouts sound like very reasonable people....if you agree with bernie that is, hoping he loses oregon
>>
>>74310024
Trump supporters tend to actually be, you know, older than 18 and actually able to vote.
>>
Back from grocery shopping.

>>74307242

We are certainly seeing fractures which, more than likely, are the first death throes of the Republican and Democratic parties. The absolute best case scenario is that, as you've said, we could be seeing the long overdue collapse of the two-party system. However, even should we enter into a multi-party America, the question still remains: are the underlying divisions within American society (ethnic, religious, cultural, financial, political, etc.) surmountable or have we reached the point where the differences between various factions in our country constitute too great a burden to be contained by a single nation? My answer to that question is, unfortunately, probably not.

A nation (well, any free nation worth living in) needs citizens which understand their responsibilities to one another in maintaining a secure and stable society, as well as a coherent, unifying standard of values that reinforces that mutual commitment. As these anons have pointed out (>>74308511, >>74307002) American citizens do not see their first loyalty as lying with their nation. They owe it to a myriad of opposing -isms or to one of various (or no) Gods or to ethnic pride.

And, as demonstrated by this good anon here (>>74310589), any number of people within these opposing camps feel the same way about each other. Disunity is the death of a nation.

And furthermore for >>74307242: organized secession is not what I foresee. It is literally impossible in contemporary times, with the paralyzed and corrupted institutions of American democracy and a bloated federal government controlled by corporations whose interests are at odds with the sovereignty of the American people, that we'd see anything so organized as withdrawal of whole states from the Union. The talons are in too deep and the divide even within states are too wide.
>>
>>74308397
>So Trump may have actually saved the GOP from itself?
No. Trump is more like a maggot feeding off of the dead body of the Republican party.

They have no power or influence anymore. They are a fucking joke.
>>
>>74315262

With all that being said, I'm hazy as to what an American collapse would look like. It'd be worse than anything in history because the country enjoys a standard of living and level of technology that'd be unprecedented to watch fall into ruin, especially in the third most populous nation on Earth.

But again, political secession impossible, de facto secession in that a rough equivalent of the state might survive is possible for smaller states with more homogeneous populations (i.e. white New England states.) I don't need to go into anymore prediction mode bullshit, because I've seen tons of that stuff on /pol/ already that I'm sure someone could provide. Massive civil unrest, famines due to food provision systems falling apart, etc. etc.
>>
>>74306591
Sounds familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncbOEoQbOg
>>
>>74311247
A bunch of hippies != Pissed off armed Trump supporters
>>
>>74315262
You bring up some excellent points. I believe, as you said in a previous post, the only way to preserve the nation is to return power to the states, however I think we both know that will not be allowed. Grade A post anon.
>>
>>74318013

I do indeed recognize that fact. Even if that were to happen, the goal of empowering states would be to strengthen 50 separate sovereign wills none of which I think actually could exist and function as independent states within their own borders. And that's not even in regard to economic factors.
>>
>>74318013

My own pipe-dream (which admittedly is out there) in the case of a North American/general Western collapse would be to live in a Northeastern Catholic Francophone state, composed of Quebec and regions of New England where French heritage is predominant. Again, never going to happen. But it'd be nice.
>>
>>74302734
Welcome to the Democratic party lol. They were never on your side.
>>
>>74303653
>> implying the police arent Trump supporters.

You cannot steal to survive. Thieves are dealt with now in the same way theyve been dealt with for millenia... by death
>>
How does anyone consciously call themselves Democrats? You may be progressive or liberal or whatever and VOTE for them 9 time out of 10 but everyone knows by know they are old crusty republicans, who just have less ethics, and will lie to your face for votes?
>>
>>74320033
This is true. I am a "liberal" what the fuck ever that means anymore but I don't want to call myself a Democrat.
>>
>>74310791
it's beautiful
another million votes for trump
>>
File: 1455758401682.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1653) Image search: [Google]
1455758401682.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1653
>>74305321
4 (You)
>>
File: 1461903724927.png (98 KB, 575x548) Image search: [Google]
1461903724927.png
98 KB, 575x548
>>74306257
The purpose of a political party is it's ability to enfranchise people into believing their government is legitimate.

A business that can't make a profit is a bad business. A political party that can't get legitimize a government is a bad political party.

What the fuck has this world come to where we've even forgotten the rules of the game in the first place?
>>
File: politics.jpg (23 KB, 486x318) Image search: [Google]
politics.jpg
23 KB, 486x318
>>74312148
>Daily reminder a 2 party system is only 1 party better than china and north korea.
Yup. A healthy democracy has 4 or 5 major parties not just two. More choice is always great in the marketplace but somehow bad in the realm of politics WTF?

>>74315262
>We are certainly seeing fractures which, more than likely, are the first death throes of the Republican and Democratic parties.
One can hope.
>>
>>74321295
There's a reason why Hillary had to fix the votes with the super delegates and why despite how much they fought, the Republicans couldn't keep Trump from the nomination.

Both parties are dead on arrival.
>>
>>74321761
>We are certainly seeing fractures which, more than likely, are the first death throes of the Republican and Democratic parties.
>One can hope.
No need. This is the death of them.
>>
>>74303709
/fit/ pls
>>
>>74302422
why does the "liberal" party openly use paid votes?
>>
>>74323097

Because they've fought every voter registration initiative for years for the exact same reason. To rig the system.
>>
>>74302699
Trump gets a lot more coverage that anyone save for the establishment endorsed Shillary. it's through outrage press of course but he got his point across. he ultimately shown once again that bad press and hate brigading is vastly better than no coverage and indifference and oblivion.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.