[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thanks for picking me up, anon! I'm so glad you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: qt.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>Thanks for picking me up, anon! I'm so glad you don't mind me being in a wheelchair!

What happens next, /pol/?
>>
>>74295626
Fuck her paralyzed fartbox
>>
File: trustworthyfellow.jpg (547 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
trustworthyfellow.jpg
547 KB, 500x448
>>74295626
I kill her
>>
>>74295878
If you're really clever she won't even realize you're doing it!
>>
File: OCPEPE.png (108 KB, 1324x988) Image search: [Google]
OCPEPE.png
108 KB, 1324x988
>>74295626

I drive her to her destination and then help her out.
>>
>>74296274
/Thread
>>
>>74295626
that'll be $19.95 plus cripple tip
>>
I dont get this meme

there is actually nothing wrong with being in a wheelchair and disabled people shouldn't be lumped in with degenerates and niggers
>>
>>74295626
Help her get to her destination and drop a few bite-size red pills on the way
>>
>>74296494
I don't hate the disabled either. Only the Islamic cunts and sjws I hate.
>>
>>74295626
ask her why somebody sitting in a wheelchair needs a ride
>>
File: pussy_is_pussy.jpg (105 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
pussy_is_pussy.jpg
105 KB, 600x750
>>74296678
forgot pic
silly me
>>
>>74295626

Paraplegic women have spaghetti legs. It sucks.
>>
>>74296494
They are just as annoying.
>waaah ban stairs
>waah we need giant bathrooms
>waah all doors need to be 50% larger.
>I'm not diabled, people of wheels are just as able as everyone else.
>>
>>74297038

>I was hit by a drunk driving nigger and lost the feeling in my legs, is it possible to get a ramp?

>yeah wagwan cuz man in the whip going 120 faded as fk tryin to dodge the child support n then I hit some white bitch and they tryin to lock me up I dindu nuttin black lives matter too
>>
>>74297038
Literally have never once heard any crippled person kick up any fuss about any of that shit.

Fat fucks that are just too fucking fat to walk because they have no goddamn self respect or discipline though, bet your ass that they've slobbered out a few utterances of stupidity when they get temporarily and embarrassingly stuck on the way to their table after ordering a triple Baconator, fries, and you guessed it, a BIGGIE sized DIET Coke.

Christ I hope that fat fucks heart exploded shortly after taking a bite.
>>
>>74296917
everyone does, anon
it's called muscular atrophy
the funny part is, women are sexually undamaged by being a cripple, men are finished 'cause they can't get hard anymore
>>
>>74297038
>she
>>
>>74298119
what about birthing muscles?
wouldn't it effectively render her infertile?
>>
>>74298119
if your back is broken and it prevents you from walking you got no felling in your legs or anything below the point thats severed/injured

they wont feel you putting it in and would probably be dry...
>>
>>74298376
>>74298510
losing feeling over half your body doesn't make it decay or rot
you lose sensibility and direct control, but they're still part of your body, and they are still controlled and managed by the brain
you can still piss, yet have no direct control over it.
cripples don't become infertile, especially women, and birthing muscles are unvolontary muscles, only the volontary ones go through atrophy
and you can stick your dick in a cripple, but a woman can't stick a soft meatball in his vagina
>>
>>74295626

>"Your wheelcome"
>>
>>74298772

This, who cares If she doesn't feel anything in there, they can still have sex.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.