[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Nigel_Farage.jpg (166 KB, 1222x960) Image search: [Google]
Nigel_Farage.jpg
166 KB, 1222x960
Can /pol/ give me a quick introduction to this man? I've seen his name around a lot but dont actually know who he is or what he stands for.
>>
>>74295239
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>74295239
Big brittish anti EU twat
>>
File: nige.jpg (74 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
74 KB, 540x960
I could ring him and ask him for you
>>
Controlled opposition
>>
>>74295324
>Big brittish anti EU twat

Literally go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>74295239

The best person who ever lived and who will restore the British empire.
>>
>>74295239

He fights to get the UK out of the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ

he may be getting though witht his upcoming debate and all this coming out about cameron

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593784/David-Cameron-s-EU-sham-exposed-Leaked-letter-reveals-PM-hatched-anti-Brexit-plot-telling-voters-campaign-leave.html
>>
He is a good talker and look like a psycho.
>>
>>74295429
bullshit
>>
>>74295239
The UK Trump equivalent, loosely speaking.
>>
He's a typical cuckservative. I don't know why Brit/pol/ worships him.
>>
>>74297889
so is he a party leader, MP, businessman...?
>>
>>74298195
Party leader of UKIP
>>
The main man behind the UK's future referendum on leaving the EU.
>>
>>74298195
Party leader for UKIP (UK Independence Party) he was aggressively backed by /pol/ in the last UK general election and they made pretty massive gains on the prior GE, but not enough to make much difference this round.

He's so based that he said he'd quit his position after the UKIP loss but his party literally rejected his resignation en masse and so he's stayed on.

Now he represents a lot of the people voting to leave the EU in the upcoming UK/EU referrendum. He's also an MEP for us in the EU parliment, basically UKIP won the elections to represent us in the EU despite being a party that wants to leave the EU.

Overall based guy, would make an absolutely epic ally with Trump, those 2 would wreck the shit out of the liberal left.
>>
>>74298715
alright cool. Do you think you could quickly explain to me why the UK wants to leave the EU? Is it migrants? Simply having another authority other than the national government?
>>
>>74299342
Lots of reasons which existed long before the migrant crisis, that's just happenstance which is making the out vote a lot easier. Mostly to do with returning the right to he UK people to govern themselves since the EU isn't democratic. A lot of our businesses have suffered due to bad EU economy and we've had unchecked levels of immigration from the EU for a long time.
>>
>>74299653
k thanx
>>
>>74295239
Civic nationalist
>>
He looks so British it hurts.
>>
British Far right party but ironically he refuses to embrace far right allies like Trump and Le Pen.
>>
>>74301020
He even manages to eat crisps Britishly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.