[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually believing trump will build a wall you do know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Top_Kek.png (564 KB, 1457x1545) Image search: [Google]
Top_Kek.png
564 KB, 1457x1545
>actually believing trump will build a wall

you do know the imminent economic crash will stump the wall, right?
>>
>>74293049
>imminent economic crash
You're right, America will have to pay for the wall after Mexico's economy crashes.
>>
>>74293049
>imminent economic crash

Elaborate
>>
>>74293049
How exactly?
>>
>>74293164
summed up: america has too much denbts to pay, and the fed cant do QE ad infinitum so they will have ro raise rates at some point, you can see what happens when they suggest a rate hike or actually do one (0.25%), when they raise the rates they also wont be able to service the debt
>>
>>74294306
You know the wall costs approx. as much as the US spends in a day right?
>>
>>74294548
So in a situation where the market has crashed, an unstable dollar and rising unemployment the US government will spend money on a wall? Keep in mind the government will be in the red the whole time so I dont see it happening.
>>
>>74295068
if he is president he will make it. this is his number one topic,
>>
>>74295068
I believe Trumps' plan as to how he will get Mexico to pay for the wall is actually viable and possible. I'm sure you know about his plans... The US won't even pay for the wall in the first place.

Anyhow if the US had to pay for the wall it would cost billions, which are relatively small compared to Military, Healthcare and Education spending.

On the long run building a wall will cut the influx of illegal immigration and along with that there will be a cut in public spending.
>>
>>74296359
what he says during the campaign has to be taken with a pinch of salt
>>
>>74296404
Yes his plans could work, but I think only in a situation with a stable economic climate. Also it doesnt matter how much the wall would cost compared to other US spending and depending on the severity of the crash I think the government will have to spend on only the most important services. I dont think the wall will be a priority in such a scenario.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.