[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I will remember those statements"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: SadiqKhan.jpg (85 KB, 828x860) Image search: [Google]
SadiqKhan.jpg
85 KB, 828x860
So, here's that mayor Allah Akbar, running around, barking like a fucking chihuahua, pissing on every light post he can find.

Then Dangerous Don comes and completely BTFOs him with a couple of statements, and moves on to more important issues than the Londonistan shitbird.

Ain't it magnificent? Ameribros, when the time comes, don't let Don down! I really wanna see all those libtard globalist kikes having a seizure, tossing about on the ground in a puddle of their own piss. That's gonna be hilarious.
>>
That interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0-a7f6TMw
>>
>>74293037
Kill all moslems
>>
>>74293037
>"Not all muslims are a stereotype!!!!"
>Muslim mayor
>Immediately begins acting like all the other muslims
London is fucked
>>
Trump needs to go all Guac Bowl Merchant on this faggots ass.

Destroy him so badly that he's afraid to show himself publicly.
>>
>>74293037
Remove kebab
Remove bagel
>>
File: 1461831863685.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1461831863685.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>74293095
>It's not people from Sweden
>>
>>74293636
Yeah, I know, I lol'd too. He's just trying to be nice and presidential, you know.
>>
>>74293037
This guy won't shut up. He's an ant.
>>
>>74293095
>7:21
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Susanna fucking Reid, I hope you get sold to Syria as a fuck doll you stupid cunt. That fucking strawman and that fucking way she stopped Morgan from addressing the argument right away by putting a hand on him and silencing him until she is done strawmanning Trump's argument.

But yeah, women are oppressed in the west, they have it so hard, nobody treats them seriously, yadda yadda yadda....
>>
>>74294132
>This guy won't shut up.
It wouldn't be funny if he shut up and behaved. I hope he chimps out bad someday, in front of media preferably. Maybe order his security to stone someone, or something like that.
>>
>>74293037
someone please kill this dude.
>>
>>74294868
It's enraging. The instant after the interview ends, she starts intentionally misinterpreting what Trump said. Christ almighty.
>>
>>74294868
Yeah, it's a great brainwashing session. Once the interview is over and the guy cannot answer, the media inserts their own comments as the final truth. And I used to think Russia was bad.
>>
>>74293636
>>74293993
He's not saying that intentionally, but then it's going to come out that some terrorist attack was born by muslim adherrents born in sweden.

And it's going to be glorious. Swedish Muslims at the top of the charts for terrorist activity.

In 10 years, sweden goes from this strange beacon utopia thing to a rape pit full of wahabi muslims.

Just amazing.
>>
>>74293037
Trump looks pissed but remaining in composure during the interview. Khan confirmed for getting back broken and forced to eat his own shit once Trump assumes control.
>>
File: TheFlightOfTheBoris.gif (813 KB, 401x209) Image search: [Google]
TheFlightOfTheBoris.gif
813 KB, 401x209
Boris come back...
>>
File: 1455416519307.png (718 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1455416519307.png
718 KB, 1600x1067
>>74293037
islam is peaceful, just don't do things like practice democracy or you're forcing them to kill, can't you see? it's not their fault, democracy is to blame
>>
>>74293037
Please tell me that article is real
>>
>>74294868
She just needs a good stuffing.

Anyway, I can't wait for her analysis of Trumps victory in November. As goes for all cocky liberal journalists in the west
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.