[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muslims are not vile, filthy creatures. they are human. no different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: anti-extremism.jpg (426 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
anti-extremism.jpg
426 KB, 2000x1000
muslims are not vile, filthy creatures. they are human. no different than you and i. all they wish is to practice their religion in peace. the same very right christians have.

there are no such thing as "muslim extremist." all that exists are crazies. no society are without crazies. what happened in france and san berdninio was not an act of islam. they were acts preformed by the same unemphatic individuals that carried out sandy hook and aurora. acts of evil.

we have no right to deny refugees fleeing from their war torn homeland that we caused from entering this great nation. we brought war to their lands. we attacked them. we caused the blood to be spilt. all they wanted to do is live peaceful lives but instead we invaded them. took their oil. created puppet governments to oppress them to ensure we have access to their resources. provoked them by building war mongering military bases on their land.

the least we can do is grant them reparations by allowing them free access to our country and resources.
>>
>>74289921
>There is no such thing as a Muslim extremist.
Wow, I'm Autistic and that is the most uneducated theory I've ever heard in my life.
>>
File: redditmenace.jpg (234 KB, 550x705) Image search: [Google]
redditmenace.jpg
234 KB, 550x705
>>
File: DczMRmT.jpg (111 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
DczMRmT.jpg
111 KB, 769x798
>>74289921
Islam cannot coexist with western society.
>>
File: meme machine.jpg (961 KB, 2340x2070) Image search: [Google]
meme machine.jpg
961 KB, 2340x2070
>>74289921
>>
>>74290210
islam has no dispute with western society. western society on the contrary has dispute with islam.

western society is toxic and self destructive. you cling on antiquated, draconian traditions of oppression.
>>
>>74289921
>they are human. no different than you and i.

The longer I live the less I believe in the myth of human nobility. If they are human they are just as capable of being assholes. Also few religious people want to practice their religion in peace they want to either convert the heathen or displace the heathen from influence. This goes for people subscribing to the various political "-isms" that function like religions while claiming to be secular in nature too.
>>
>>74290609
>western society is toxic and self destructive.
So it's not islamic terrorists that are blowing our shit up, then?
The Twin Towers just fell by themselves

>you cling on antiquated, draconian traditions of oppression.
Are you talking about western civilisation, or islam?
>>
>>74291131
for thousands of years they lived peacefully in their homelands. the few notable exceptions where caused by christians invading their lands with crusades against what the church considered "heathens" and us with building war mongering military bases in their lands and covertly manipulating their politics and implementing puppet governments for their resources.
>>
>>74289921
True, they are not, their beliefs are tho.
>>
>>74291562
>So it's not islamic terrorists that are blowing our shit up, then?
no, it isn't. its western terrorists that invaded their lands decades ago and spilled blood first. how can we be upset when they are defending themselves against invaders funded by the american military industrial complex?
>>
File: Kekolino Kit Cat.png (675 KB, 798x556) Image search: [Google]
Kekolino Kit Cat.png
675 KB, 798x556
>>74289921
It is not your fault. You are simply retarded.
>>
They will achieve peace as soon as they kill all who will not bow to their filthy prophet and his moon god.
>>
>>74289921
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>>
File: islamic-early-conquests-map.jpg (201 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
islamic-early-conquests-map.jpg
201 KB, 1024x679
>>74291911
>for thousands of years they lived peacefully in their homelands. the few notable exceptions where caused by christians invading their lands

lel
>>
>>74289921
you have the right to your opinion even if you are insane.
>>
>>74292384
>Quran (8:12)
stop twisting their religious text.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12

>Yusuf Ali: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

he was talking about what he told the angels.
>>
Muslims aren't people. When you bow your head to an imaginary sky wizard hallucinated by an Arab nomad (which makes no sense, God had nrver made a gentile a prophet before that, meaning it's more than likely that Muhammad was lying) , you become a thing.
>>
>>74292456
they are unable to defend themselves against the western oppressors that kept invading their lands during that time?

they are just post to sit there like good kids and take it?

don't poke a sleeping giant.
>>
>>74292818
>invading their lands
>their lands
L O L
O
L
>>
>>74292648
Telling the angels what? To "smite" the unbelievers and "instill terror" into the hearts of non-muslims? It doesn't seem peaceful to me
>>
>>74292818
That;s bullshit, but ok, let's say their neighbours bullied them a lot, so half of that orange conquest is justified, but after that, no sir. They were imperialistic either way.
>>
Islam has a problem with free speech, freedom of association, and anything else that is of free of will.
That in itself is already a conflict of cultures and therefore cannot co-exist with Western values.
The "muslims" that already live peacefully in Western society are free people first, muslims second.
Besides, muslims are already in conflict with each other (way before America was a concept) because of differences in their interpretation of the koran.
Don't assume that violence is unique to Western culture.
>>
File: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (106 KB, 815x522) Image search: [Google]
Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg
106 KB, 815x522
>>74289921

Muslims are inbred. Pic related.
>>
>>74292953
angels are the servants of god. even in jewish and christian texts angels are used by god to bring punishment down on unbelievers.

>>74293193
>they were imperialistic either way
not their fault they were stronger than their bullies.

if we want to talk about "bullies" and "imperialistic" take a hard look in the mirror of western society. that's true bullies and imperialism.
>>
>>74290114
>There is no such thing as a Muslim extremist.
>Wow, I'm Autistic and that is the most uneducated theory I've ever heard in my life.

The OP is correct they are not Islamic extremist they are Islamic fundamentalists a massive difference. Every Muslim is fundamental the teachings in the Quran are perverse coming from a pervert lime muhammed.
>>
>>74293385
So are you stating that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam promote violence in some form? That I can agree with. Thank you for implying that religion is barbaric and stunts societal growth.
>>
File: 1463499687516.png (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463499687516.png
48 KB, 300x300
>>74289921
YES YES !
>>
File: 1463519318306.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
1463519318306.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>74293385
Libcuck alert
>>
>>74293385
But it is clear that the Quran contains more militant verses inciting violence than any other holy book based on the commands of Muhammad.
>>
>>74289921
i don't know anon they look pretty vile to me
>>
>>74290609
>western society is toxic and self destructive
I agree. Tolerance and apathy are the two virtues of decaying societies. This is why we should exterminate the Muslims.
>>
>>74293385
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
>>
File: 1455648452842.jpg (151 KB, 499x1235) Image search: [Google]
1455648452842.jpg
151 KB, 499x1235
>>74289921
>all they wish is to practice their religion in peace

Agreed, they are welcome to do so in their home countries
>>
Islam is a dead end of a culture.
They don't allow progress in art and science.
All their life revolve around practicing worship and defense of said practices.
They don't flourish in anything else.

Are you telling me that the muslim boy who decapitated his first infidel at 10 yrs old has more value over an Ivy league graduate who enlisted in the military because he saw two towers fell?

There is objectively a better culture and you telling me otherwise is you own subjective opinion and I would appreciate it if you don't force an obvious lie into other people's throats.
>>
I don't care what Muslims are, all I know is that I'd prefer another invasion by the Frenchies to one more muslim immigrant
>>
>>74289921
mudslimes are not human! they are a cancerous growth that needs to be treated with the utmost violence. i say kill them all and after that kill all people who are religious. it's the fucking future we live in. religions have no place in this world anymore.
>>
File: let me tell you.png (192 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
let me tell you.png
192 KB, 468x347
>>74289921
>muslims are not vile, filthy creatures. they are human
I disagree with that opinion
>all they wish is to practice their religion in peace. the same very right christians have.
Then they can do so in their own countries, where they behead christians
>there are no such thing as "Muslim extremist."
Your right, you have muslims who follow the Quran to the letter (extremists) and people who can't because they're outnumbered (sleepers)
>what happened in france and san berdninio was not an act of islam
Yes it was. The criminals were Islamic and did it in the name of Islam. If I can't deny school shooters because of my skin, you can't deny terrorists because of your religion
>we have no right to deny refugees fleeing from their war torn homeland that we caused from entering this great nation
We have every right to do so, they are not American citizens so we do not have to do anything for them. Our Constitution doesn't protect their rights.
>all they wanted to do is live peaceful lives
Before they found oil, all they did was fight each other with dated guns over territory in the sand. Now they have newer guns and fight for territory in the oilfields.
>created puppet governments to oppress them to ensure we have access to their resources
resources that they couldn't use and wouldn't sell to us over spite. We offered large sums of cash.
>the least we can do is grant them reparations by allowing them free access to our country and resources.
No, the least we can do is nothing. What we should do is kill anyone who does or has in the past identified as a Muslim of any kind. These people cannot co-exist with us, but refuse to stay in their own shitty countries.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.