[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are the Chinese so devoid of compassion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: Slaughtered-Whale.jpg (67 KB, 615x965) Image search: [Google]
Slaughtered-Whale.jpg
67 KB, 615x965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHMPnpbUlJw
>>
>>74286364
After the cultural revolution, only the psychopaths survived.
>>
It's a fish. They're hungry. PETA go home
>>
>>74286685
It amuses them. They should have killed it first.
>>
>>74286740
This. Communism kills all sense of compassion of values
>>
>>74286685

I think OP is generally referring to the times when kids were beaten in front of crowds, or toddlers run over by the same van three times. This is just a silly new example. Their lack of empathy is due to their cultural hivemind. The individual has no value.
>>
>>74286364

Not even much of an animal lover... that being said, what's so hard about killing the fucking thing first?
>>
>>74286364

Because the horrors of communism made people throw away all thoughts of community, sharing, generosity, empathy because they had to in order to survive. If theres only 5 grains of rice, you don't share them.

Funny how that works huh?

So now their society is more prosperous but still has the selfishness that has been bred into the cultural fabric of China.

Industrial insects.
>>
>>74286364
Compassion is what let the blacks and muslims out of their containment countries.
>>
>>74286891
Dogs and cats being crushed with highheels and toddlers being run over isn't really comparable to chopping up a big fish. I can't think how one would humanly kill a shark anyway.
>>
>>74286364
because the west proves that compassion is a weakness

murica didnt have the stomach to finish a war it was winning (vietnam) because of muh feels

and you let kebabs and nigs walk all over you. im more of a outside observer or a sight seer than a citizen
>>
>>74287408
START WITH THE HEAD YOU MORON.
>>
Fucking disgusting chinks.
>>
>>74287053
autism
>>
>>74287485
>le lose nam maymay
We won the war and a treaty was signed. We just didn't hold our end of the bargain because of hippies. Lrn2history faggodamus.
>>
ArenĀ“t pretty much all asians autistic.
>>
>I am going to start eating asians when all our sea life is gone.
Best YouTube comment I've seen in a while
>>
>>74287544
Do what to the head?
>>
>>74287856
Fuck it
>>
>>74287802

Yes. It's why they lack creativity and the reason why us Snowniggers dominate the world even with a slightly lower IQ and a way lower comparative population.

As a race we are pioneers.
>>
>>74286887
this

also they're probably poor as fuck, what do you expect them to care about more, feeding themselves and their family or the life of a fucking animal
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1440x1080
>>74286364
Because fuck you dolphin.
>>
>>74287166
I'd say letting them in really is a lack of compassion towards ourselves really.
>>
Only whites have morals
>>
>>74286364
lol, it's just a big fish. who fucking cares? they do lots of more fucked up things, like killing newborn girls for instance.
>>
>>74286364
are they endangered or something? are you faggots so soft you've never gutted a fish?
>>
>>74286364
I'm not some vegan save the animals cuckboy, but couldn't they have killed the fucking thing first?

Chinese are either the next master race with no sense of compassion leading them to rule the world, or subhuman scum who need to be wiped out and I mean right now. I don't know which.
>>
>>74286364
the revolution. the rich people got fucked or they fled and made hongkong better
>>
>>74288141
It doesn't matter much by itself, but it is indicative.
>>
File: 1461509771162.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1461509771162.png
188 KB, 827x807
>>74286364
I'm a fisherman my self and the asians and hispanics all do this shit to any fish of any size. They keep LITERALLY everything they catch regardless if it is legal to keep or not. They don't care if it's alive when they start cutting it up or not they just start going and watch the things suffer. Personally I either wait for the fish to die in my cooler or slice it's main artery. I've called fish and wildlife on some of these fucks for keeping fish illegally and it's funny 2 watch them get cuffed.
>>
>>74286364
daily reminder that if you eat factory farmed meat , you are also devoid of compassion. Factory farming is literal torture , way worse than what chinese do to this shark
>>
File: 1446739395960.png (981 KB, 1600x1467) Image search: [Google]
1446739395960.png
981 KB, 1600x1467
>>74288338
>daily reminder that if you eat factory farmed meat , you are also devoid of compassion. Factory farming is literal torture , way worse than what chinese do to this shark
>>
>>74287006
This, you kill an animal before you start cutting it up. Why would you skip that step?
>>
>>74286364
like ants attacking a writhing worm
>>
>>74286364
It's inefficient at times

*tips ricehat*
>>
>>74286364
They are fucking psychopaths. Life, human or not, never had any value in Asia. They invented instruments of torture that make the Holy Inquisition look like pussies. They take joy in tormenting living things, any living things and it never occured to their collective conciousness that maybe it's wrong.
>>
>>74288017
Most people kill animals before they butcher them. But for some reason, chinks skip that step. Too much effort. Google some videos of them skinning cats/dogs alive, leaving their naked bodies to writhe around in complete agony. Killing animals for food is fine, but if you ignore the fact that they can experience pain/suffering and deny them a humane death you are a sociopath, by definition.
>>
>>74286364
atleast they arent chopping of its fin and tossing the rest back
>>
>>74288640
they do that too
>>
the processed meat industry that we all eat from every day isn't really better than this desu
>>
>>74287006
if you shoot him you could ruin the meat
if you kill him fist the meat would decompose much faster
but then again im just guessing
>>
>>74288683
we at least kill the meat before we process it.
>>
>>74286887
There's more compassion in Ussr than communist China.

Could be worse,mMiddle East treats women as props.
>>
I remembered some mainland Chinese tourists literally picking up coral as a gift back home before some coast guard caught them.

>>74288593
IIRC if a bystander helps someone hurt on the street, the victim could sue the bystander for money. This is also why they aim to kill people when they ran over someone in a car.
>>
Chinese people are soulless. Industrious, but more like ants than humans. We should nuke them. Ally with Russia and nuke the fucking chinks. They'll launch a few nukes in retaliation and we'll lose a few cities but it's worth it for the future of humanity.
>>
>>74288423
They want to start cutting it up immediately.
>>
>>74286364
Is that a whale shark? Aren't they on the endangered species list?
>>
>>74288324
you're a shit cook. if you don't kill it immediately or let it live, lactic acid builds up in the muscles and ruins the taste.

>>74287815
we overfish more than the chinese. we also consume 4x more meat and oil per capita. eat the chinese after whites took all the resources you're gonna get nuked
>>
>>74288740
Wrong, in many cases you want to kill a fish first and let it bleed out before cutting it up. Even if you don't need to there is no disadvantage to killing the animal fish first as long as you keep it chilled or filet it right away.
>>
More like a "great leap" into degeneracy and insect mentality, rite?
>>
>>74288913
You'll have to nuke yourself too senpai
>>
>>74287006
The chinese believe that the fear and terror of death gives the meat a better flavor, so the longer it is alive and the fresher it is the better.

That's why they slow-boil dogs alive and won't let them out of the pot till they die.
>>
>>74288964
wrong, throwing them in ice/saltwater mix does not cause lactic acid to build up.
>>
>>74286740
>kill first
>then slice it up
>or kill and slice it up and the same time
2 birds 1 stone
>>
China was a mish mash of different religions and ancestor worship so it was easier for the commies to destroy. The Orthodox Church was always in the minds of Russians. Communism sucks, they are soulless, empty humans. The elites dream people.
>>
>>74288740
the head rots faster than the body so o guess i would chop and dispose of the head first.
>>
>>74289071
Vancouver mostly. Worth it. Throw in Toronto too while at it.
>>
>>74288740
They believe that by killing the animal as late as possible, and shortening the time between it's last breathe and the dinner plate, that the meat will be the freshest/tastiest. In reality, the stress caused during the animals life produces adrenaline, which is acidic. This adversely affects the meat's flavor and tenderness, by making it tough/stringy/dry. But maybe they like that idk...
>>
>>74288866
america has these bystander laws too. there's a somewhat famous case of a man dragging a woman from a burning car. she broke her spine in the crash, and when he moved her he made the spine worse. she sued him and took everything he had.

legal incentives distort morality. that's why our countries are full of murderous rapists who get police portection. you're delusional if you think this is more humane than what the chinese are doing here. they're butchering a fish. we're butchering our own people
>>
File: TheHeroChinaDeserves.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TheHeroChinaDeserves.webm
3 MB, 640x480
You have to understand how many people are crammed in here.

Compassion, or being considerate or caring what other people think makes no sense. You just kind of tune everything else except the people you really care about.

The Chinese aren't heartless or mean, they just give no fucks, and when you think about it, that's pretty awesome.

You don't give a fuck about them, they don't give a fuck about you. Fair enough?
>>
>>74286364

Not sure what the conservation status of whale sharks is in China but in other waters they're definitely at risk...not that I'd expect China to care.
>>
>>74288945
do you honestly think chinks give a shit?
They would kill every last living thing on earth if it can be eaten or turned into some bullshit eastern aphrodisiac
>>
>>74288740

you can kill fish fast and easily by snapping/cutting the veterbrae where the spine connects to the skull. Takes a second.

These Asians probably have superstitious beliefs like if you harvest the meat while the organism is still alive, consuming said meet will cure cancer and make your dick grow 5 inches.
>>
>>74286364
""""""Compassion""""""" is the reason why you race is dying and they are strong and homogeneous
>>
>>74289252
nice theorycraft

here in america it's almost impossible to find fresh meat.

you know when you open leftovers from a good restaurant and it ALWAYS tastes worse? our tongues can taste the decay of proteins..

there is LITERALLY no fresh meat in america. something freshly butchered tastes leagues better, but you'll never know because all of our meat is old, and they have to cover it up with salt/msg
>>
>>74289303
>The Chinese aren't heartless or mean
yes...yes they are
>>
>>74288141

big fish > asian women

get your moral priorities straightened out
>>
>>74288945
They don't care, they even know think all of Asia and Russia belongs to them.
>>
>>74289558

>he doesn't go fishing
>>
>>74289303
>You don't give a fuck about them, they don't give a fuck about you.
Except I do give a fuck because you sociopathic drones are ruining the world with your soulless degeneracy. Of all the races/nationalities in the world, the Chinese are the worst BY FAR. Worse than Africans, Arabs, Mexicans. They need to be exterminated like the insects they are.
>>
>>74289396
is this some sort of guilt projection?

you realize whites consume 80% of world petroleum use, eat 70% of the meat, consume 50% of the world's timber?

WE are the ones eating the planet, also niggers...
>>
>>74289169

jamming a spike in it's brain is a small effort to save it from torture, also They could have easily started at the other end,cutting its brain before its body.
>>
>>74289558

It's not theorycraft it's a fact that adrenaline ruins meat.
>>
>>74289798
>eat 70% of the meat
Meat that comes from Farms
Japan by itself consumes over half of the total amount of fish harvested each year
China is literally driving endangered species like elephants, tigers and rhinos to extinction by paying poachers to hunt them down and make boner pillars out of their bones and cocks.
>whites consume 80% of world petroleum
and yet china is still the worlds largest producer of c02
>>
>>74289943
waiting to butcher the animal doesn't saturate it with adrenaline. killing it slowly does. he's conflating the two
>>
>>74286364
This is food, you don't have compassion for food. You eat it.
>>
>>74290024

killing it slowly is exactly what going on in the video.
>>
>>74286685
Its also a vulnerable species to extinction, which is why most countries ban it as a target for fishing. You must be a chink, you show no compassion and respect for the ecosystem which allows you to survive and shit on 4chan.
>>
Because all asians are autists
>>
>>74290024
so chopping a whale shark up while its still alive, beating and torturing dogs before boiling them alive - that isn't killing it slowly?
fucking hell mate do you think while you're typing or do you just let the diarrhea flow from your fingers unrestrained
>>
>>74290024
>killing it slowly
Exactly, bisecting the animal starting from the tail and skinning them alive is not killing them slowly. But they also like to keep the dogs/cats they eat packed in tiny cages and in inhumane conditions which undoubtedly cause stress too.
>>
>>74290087
No, you have respect for the animal and the environment which allows you to live. You dont treat it as a commodity that serves one purpose.
>>
>>74286740
How would you kill it? It was probably in a state of shock before they reached the midway point.
>>
>>74290346
Large spike
Hammer
Brain
>>
>>74289798
Yet china consumes coal.
>>
>>74286364
Billions of people in an authoritative government can drive anything out of a man.
>>
To be fair, Asian believes the meat taste better the more fresh it is, so they keep the fish alive until it is cut up.
>>
>>74287408
You should respect every living being. You dont have to be vegan do that.

In before anonymous edgemasters.
>>
>>74290346
At least start with the head god dammit.
Just chop a major artery, or cut his brain in half, or cut the head right off. It doesn't matter really. Just don't start from the tail while it's still alive, slowly getting to the major organs.
>>
>>74290336
This. I grew up on a cattle farm, and am currently employed as a biologist in the aquaculture industry. My whole life has revolved around killing animals, but it still blows my mind how some people can be so thoughtless and disconnected with their food.
>>
>>74286364
Chinks fuck over everyone.
>>
fishes get eaten alive by bigger fishes all the time so I don't really see a problem with this.
>>
>>74290546
asians also believe that drinking the powered remains of dinosaur fossils will give them the virility of a dragon
>>
>>74290682

People get murdered all time so I guess you won't mind if you get murdered.
>>
File: fucking chink.jpg (36 KB, 431x332) Image search: [Google]
fucking chink.jpg
36 KB, 431x332
>>74286364
China can go fuck themselves
>>
>>74290682
there is kinda of this emotion called empathy it pretty common in humans, people who lack at are tend to be psychopaths.
Needless to say chinks have made it quite obvious they are devoid of this
>>
>>74290682
that's fine as long as you are also fine with having the same capacity for compassion as a large fish.
>>
Its an animal princess. Get over it
>>
>>74286364
Today i had to put Iodine on a pig because the two of them had been biting each other.

They are small but not piglets i grabbed it by the hind leg and it went absolutely fucking ape shit. Squeal like a pig? yeah no thanks. I actually had to wrestle the mother fucker like it was some red arsed chimpanzee on steroids in the end i gave up trying to be nice and put my fucking boot on its neck while it tried to tear off my steal capped boots and treated the wound.

By Christmas i am shooting the fucking thing in the head and eating it. Chinese have the right Idea.
>>
File: catman4.png (1 MB, 1645x1089) Image search: [Google]
catman4.png
1 MB, 1645x1089
>its literally a fucking fish
Hell I'd totally be all for sharia slaughter if it wasn't for sandniggers asking for it.
>>
>>74290823
Iono bout murder but I accept the fact that I'm going to die hopefully later not sooner.
>>
Its only a fucking fish. Get over yourselves you fucking faggots.
>>
>>74288139
This desu

But sometimes I wish we were ruthless and didn't care.

What a pathetic race we are.
>>
>>74290682
Never mind the fishes. Without empathy, WE cannot function well as a human society. It should only be necessary for other humans, but it usually goes together with empathy towards other animals too. That's just how people tend to me. This should disgust you as an automated psychological response. It indicates you are worthy of living in a free society.
>>
>>74291005
Yeah, you are a pathetic race. The sooner you're gone the better.
>>
ITT: First world problems
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>74290943
Do you have any goats?
>>
>>74290959

I bet you would like it to be in a hospital with pain medication and not stabbed in the dick to bleed out.
>>
>>74286364
Regardless of whether it's right or wrong, I don't think white people have the right to judge other races about being cruel.

Do you remember how many people white countries killed?
Do you remember how many victims died in the two World Wars?
Do you know that this American land you're living in was only inhabited bad American natives, who got murdered by white invaders?

White people have no right to judge anyone, they only have the right and duty to be judged by others.
>>
>>74286558
Underrated post.
>>
>>74286558
fpbp
>>
>>74286685
>It's a fish.

Still more feelings and sense of self than a Chinaman.
>>
>>74290943
Edgy
How was school today?
>>
>>74291212
>all this tu quoque
>>
>>74291137
you're right, only sub-human third-worlders can think torturing animals is okay because muh practicality.
>>
>>74291262
How was prayers today?
>>
>>74288324
Chinks eating bycatch. Color me unsurprised.
>>
>>74291212
White people? Could you be more specific? There are a lot of races generalized as white
>>
>>74291094
At least I'll take satisfaction in knowing that you Shitskins (Niggers, Muslims, and Spics) will be living in ABSOLUTE HELL when we are gone
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (92 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
92 KB, 600x450
>>74290958
>>74290991
>its only a fish
>being ok with subhuman practices
Chink do this to anything that is capable of feeling pain, and don't think for a second it doesn't translate to humans,
China is infamous for their fucked up sadistic torture methods
>>
>>74291212
what kind of self-hating white-guilt logic is that?
>>
>>74287789
>communism
Eat a dick, big red.
>>
>>74291178
No why? ....
>>
File: 1457325731493s.jpg (5 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1457325731493s.jpg
5 KB, 121x125
>>74291212

people 500 years ago was mean, so now you cant stand up for justice and compassion.

Typical libtard
>>
>>74291212
That's one faggy pepe. Frenchfag go to sleep.
>>
>>74291380
I'm white you fucking mongrel.
>>74291401
Oh boo hoo, did you get your fee fees hurt? Holy kek. Man up you fucking pussy.

Is this the type of """men""" that live in America? Jesus, fucking pathetic
>>
>>74289792
>worse than arabs
t, achmed
>>
>>74289559
No man. They just really don't give a fuck if you're outside their circle.

They won't try to bother you, but they honestly don't give a fuck about you.

When you get around that, they're pretty fucking based.
>>
>>74287166
>Compassion is what let the blacks and muslims out of their containment countries.
>because the west proves that compassion is a weakness

No, it proves that compassion towards ethnocentric groups who have no intention of reciprocating is a weakness.

Lack of compassion toward your own group and especially toward innocent animals has long been recognized as a sign of degeneracy by 'fascists' etc. It's literally primitive nigger logic.
>>
>>74287053

The poverty of the lower ranks of people in China far surpasses that of the most beggarly nations in Europe. In the neighbourhood of Canton many hundred, it is commonly said, many thousand families have no habitation on the land, but live constantly in little fishing boats upon the rivers and canals. The subsistence which they find there is so scanty that they are eager to fish up the nastiest garbage thrown overboard from any European ship.

Any carrion, the carcase of a dead dog or cat, for example, though half putrid and stinking, is as welcome to them as the most wholesome food to the people of other countries. Marriage is encouraged in China, not by the profitableness of children, but by the liberty of destroying them. In all great towns several are every night exposed in the street, or drowned like puppies in the water. The performance of this horrid office is even said to be the avowed business by which some people earn their subsistence.

- Adam Smith, in the wealth of nations 1776, book I chapter 8.
>>
>>74290991
It's a mammal, actually. Likely highly intelligent, too.
>>
>>74291022
>It should only be necessary for other humans
then it's fine if we only feel empathy for humans.

are you sexually attracted to whale sharks? no? why is that response for you restricted entirely to humans? why can't empathy be the same? the empathy that extends to other animals is a defective empathy. people who only feel empathy towards humans have a superior, sharpened sense of empathy
>>
>>74286364
it's a fish, who can't feel pain, and it was already dead anyway
>>
File: 1462991557485.png (343 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462991557485.png
343 KB, 600x600
>>74289038
>in many cases
But not all. No fucking clue if this applies to whale sharks, but if you don't gut sharks quickly and properly the meat will get ruined. Killing them right away will cause urine to be released into the blood stream, ruining them. Then you just have an animal that died for no reason.
https://youtu.be/gdKmq2xfpRg
>>
>>74291332
No, you dumb yank. You don't 'torture' your food, you kill it, cook it then eat it but I guess someone who has never been hungry would understand it. Although I suppose only the Chinese would get a kick out of watching, their future food die slowly, so I get your complains. But still it's just food.
>>
File: 1367619613974.jpg (34 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1367619613974.jpg
34 KB, 640x426
>>74291212
>I don't think we have the right

Well France it's a good thing that no one gives us the right, it's just a thing we have by nature of existing.

Secondly I don't give two shits about native americans dying in droves to smallpox, the old world met the new and the old world won every single god damn time.
>>
>>74290958
Halal slaughter isn't even inhumane. You cut the throat and let it bleed out. The animal is unconscious in seconds.

A bolt to the brain is better, but that's a relatively new invention.
>>
>>74291677
fish have no interest in reciprocating
>>
>>74291571
>Oh boo hoo, did you get your fee fees hurt?
>pointing out that chinks are fucking souless subhuman antmen is getting your feeling hurts
No wonder you fucking britcucks are flooding your country with goatfucking child molesters from the sand lands. You just can't help up bend over and take it up the ass limp wristed faggot you are.
>>
>>74291793
Nevermind. It's a shark, not a whale. Sorry about that anon.
>>
>>74291793
it's not, it's a fish
>>
>>74291938
nice try shitskin
>>
>>74291624
lacking any form of empathy is not based
their are countless video of chinks watching children get run over over beaten and no one gives a fuck.
They're fucking animals wearing human skin
>>
>>74291817
>then it's fine if we only feel empathy for humans
But people are rarely like that. If, as a people, the chinese generally do not feel empathy towards animals, then they probably generally do not feel empathy towards other humans. It's a statistical phenomenon and there are surely tons of explanations for it, but does it really matter?

I wouldn't automatically distrust someone who has no empathy towards animals, but if a whole group of people do not, then there's probably a problem with them.
>>
>>74286364
who cares about fucking fishes ?

it's not even a mammal...
>>
>>74290424
>>74290556
I don't think these morons know where the brain is. They probably would have cut its face off before getting to the brain.
>>
>>74291401
>Killing beautiful tigers because they believe sucking their cocks will make their own asian micropenises become bigger.

China gay as fuck.
>>
>>74291995
Yeah, because of a lack of intelligence. But that also makes them incapable of malice.
>>
>>74286364
why is it gushing water
>>
>>74286364
I have no problem with what they were doing.

I just think they should have started at the head first.
>>
File: moz.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
moz.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
>>
Also whale sharks are a threatened species - but that's a side-note when you look at the sheer depravity of the Chinese fishing industry and its relationship with sharks. The fish up thousands, hundreds of thousands each year, bring them to dock and slice the fins off, leaving the dying beasts to cook beneath the sun while the rest of the meat goes unused.

Sometimes they don't even wait for that - they'll chop them off right on the boat and then dump the bleeding, helpless thing back in the sea.

Why? Well, for the esteemed cultural tradition of shark-fin soup, of course! A soup that, by the word of any food critic that has ever eaten it, is wholly tasteless or even bordering on foul - the only redeeming factor being the broth that the fin was cooked in. Chef Gordon Ramsey did a whole documentary on the issue and its pretty fucking disgusting how they treat these creatures.

I'm not an animal rights activist by any stretch of the word, but facts are what they are - sharks are the ocean's population control, and, much like how hunters cull deer populations to keep them from breeding into starvation, sharks keep the natural balances. Remove an apex predator, and chaos ensues.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/world/this-is-why-china-continues-to-be-loathed-for-its-relationship-with-nature-across-the-world-255139.html
(Also they're doing it to Manta Rays)
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/extinction-countdown/manta-rays-endangered-by-sudden-demand-from-chinese-medicine/
>>
>>74292203
>lack of intelligence
are you talking about fish or about chinese?
>>
>>74291957
Do you want to go down this route? If you do you surely will lose. America is the most cucked nation in earth. You're being ran out of your city's by spics and negros. You'll be a minority by 2040. What a fucking pathetic group of individuals. You people are a fucking disgrace. Americas founding fathers are turning in their graves at the sight of the monstrosity known as the US. Fucking revolting.
>>
>>74292231
There's a sack inside them that contains water that allows them to float.
>>
File: youryou.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
youryou.png
62 KB, 300x200
>>74291571
W E W
E
W
>>
>>74286364
>>74286685
>>74286740
>>74286887
if it were a nigger, you would be celebrating
>>
>>74291295
But I'm right.
This tu quoque si right.

>>74291352
Ask racists. They are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to categorizing populations. They think that every person with white skin is white anyway, so that probably doesn't make a difference for them.

>>74291479
Did I say I am white or non-white?

>>74291528
Irak, sir. Irak.

>>74291548
I am in favor of homosexuality. You calling me fag doesn't make me feel offended, it reminds me that I'm right to support people even if they are different from the majority.

>>74291921
>Secondly I don't give two shits about native americans dying in droves to smallpox
You don't care about humans dying?
You don't care about mass murders?
Do you even have a heart?
>>
I wonder how that thing tastes probably tastes like jelly shit.

Have anyone of you ever watched an Asian or specifically a Chinese person eat? Its the most disgusting thing I've ever fucking seen. When I was living in LA I went to one of those authentic Chinese restaurants in one giant ballroom is 30 or so big ass tables and all these fucking chinks the waiters are chinks everyone is a fucking chink. Anyhow they literally suck on everything they fucking eat its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>74287856
Blow it up, Muhammed.
>>
>>74286685
You wouldn't understand compassion, most muslims dont
>>
>>74292301
In 50 years the UK while be Pakistan 2.0 and there isn't a damn thing you can do about. London will never be british again and the very cancer you have allowed to take root their will spread and wipe out you pathetic Island. Can't say its a bad thing, you fucking Brits have always been ass fucking faggots
>>
>>74289558
stop buying shit meat from whole foods then and find yourself a nice butcher, better yet do like I do and buy it straight from the ranchers. Get yourself half a cow butchered into cuts and chuck and freeze it. It's some top quality shit my man. Fresh meat is the fucking bomb.com, especially pork. Holy fuck, there is nothing better, besides maybe freshly fried crappie or freshly grilled salmon. That's up there, too. An orgasm in your mouth. Why even bother eating meat if you can't get it fresh, no wonder people go vegan.
>>
>>74286364
I wonder what it tastes like.
On an unrelated note, can you imagine what it would feel like to be slowly chopped into pieces while still completely awake?
>>
>>74289303
WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR EYO CHECK OUT MY MIXTAPE WORLDSTAR
>>
>>74292386
Niggers are just evolved enough to be responsible for their behavior. You can take revenge on and punish a nigger, but not so for an animal.
>>
>>74292301
>The eternal cuck calling anyone else a cuck
Top lel
>>
>>74289558
nah aged meat is better in every way

but then again i'm white so maybe the melanin in your tongue makes you taste things wrong
>>
File: Screenshot872.png (340 KB, 527x986) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot872.png
340 KB, 527x986
>>74292508
That may be so but america will be gone before us. kek, dumb yanks. I guess you weren't thinking when we dropped the negros off at your doorstep.
>>74292656
>>
>>74286364
Who fucking cares you stupid white bastard? Take the bark out of your eye before you complain about thorn in ours or whatever you dumb westerners say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w7TCmJUD7g
>>
>>74289558
>nice theorycraft
He's not wrong. I worked in an abattoir and it's important to keep the animals calm before they are slaughtered.
>>
>>74292759
>johannes goldman
>>
I would hate to be Asian desu
>>
File: 1443041414136s.jpg (7 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1443041414136s.jpg
7 KB, 250x248
>>74292759
America has survived 200 hundred years of shit skin occupation
There is a reason someone like Trump has gained the traction he has here while over in the United Kuckdom you've all elected your first muslim mayor, meanwhile Farange falls into obscurity.
Lmao
>>
>>74286685
Why don't you Muslims care about animals?
>>
and in a few decades when their fish stocks collapse, the west will be forced by sjws to send food aid.
>>
File: americans.png (228 KB, 834x580) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
228 KB, 834x580
>>74293056
Oh, we've elected a Muslim mayor. Oh, we are so cucked. Let me bow down and kiss your feet. Fucking kek. Didn't you elect a Muslim nigger as president twice?
>>
>>74291212
>Ancestors of my group of race hundreds years ago did some fucked up shit long time ago
>can't hate people who are currently doing fucked up shit today
What kind of next level retarded logic is this?
>>
>>74291212
Hello Ahmed
This is a nice bait you make here
>>
>>74293252
>Bow down and kiss your feet
Pope Francis is neither a representation of the US or myself.
Yeah we elected Obama twice, and the pendulum is swinging here in the states. Its stays staging on the cucked left in your rainy shit hole. You fuckers probably won't even Brexit
>>
>>74286364
You want them to bleed that fucking thing out all humane and shit? The cleanup would be way too much to handle if they want things to be as clean and hygenic as the circumstances allow it.
Keeping it alive and cutting its body with large sharp blades like that significantly reduces blood loss. It's pure, logicbased organization, nothing personell.
>>
>>74293552
Oh its swinging back alright. Every young person in your country is brainwashed in school. kek. Dumb Burger. You've lost.
>>
>>74291944
They're not going to destroy you're country either idiot.
>>
>>74293279
Irak. Syria. Even Daesh is the end product of white hatred.

>>74293514
I'm sick of this bait calling.
>>
>>74293649
In a few months when your still sucking EU cock and watching your country die while mine is going through an 80s style right wing blow back to leftists policies, then we shall see
>>
>>74293604
Is a fucking hose with running water really that big of an issue where you live, faggot?
>>
>>74290552

Gaaaaaaaay
>>
>>74293935
I'm sure in most places in China they still don't have those and won't have them for a long time.
>>
>>74289792

Jews are much worse
>>
>>74292287
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1450807799395.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1450807799395.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>74291401
Chinks cut off a Tigers dick, then eat it, thinking their own little impotent penis will get hard.

It's an herbal supplement, ground Tiger penis.
>>
>>74286364
Asians in general dont have that gene
They are intellegent in solving computing problems but what we call autism in the west they have as normal.
>>
>>74292287
Who ever thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>74295558
This sounds retarded but is actually really insightful.

Asians generally speaking lack all empathy, which is why they need such strong cultural taboos otherwise it would just be mad max over there.
>>
File: manta-rays.jpg (667 KB, 2250x1509) Image search: [Google]
manta-rays.jpg
667 KB, 2250x1509
>>74295458
>"We first came across manta and mobula ray gills in Asian markets several years ago, and followed the trail to the dried seafood markets of southern China," Manta Ray of Hope Project lead investigator Paul Hilton said in a prepared statement (pdf) released on January 14. Specifically, the market was for gill rakers, the thin filaments that manta and mobula rays use to filter food from the water, which are being sold for up to $500 per kilogram. TCM practitioners are marketing the rakersā€”known locally as peng yu saiā€”as an ingredient for soup that they claim boosts the immune system by reducing toxins and enhancing blood circulation. Other supposed medical benefits include curing cancer, chickenpox, throat and skin ailments, male kidney issues and, as we often see with TCM, fertility issues.
None of these purported medical claims are supported by science nor are they supported by traditional Chinese medicine texts. According to the report, "One TCM practitioner interviewed reviewed all 6,400 remedies of the official TCM reference manual and found that peng yu sai was not listed. Practitioners interviewed admitted that gill rakers were not effective and many alternatives were available. In fact, many young TCM doctors are not even aware of this remedy, indicating that it is not included in current TCM curricula."
>>
>>74288324
Godspeed
>>
File: ohmy.gif (3 MB, 375x352) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.gif
3 MB, 375x352
>>74286364
this is hot
>>
>>74287006
>Not even much of an animal lover... that being said, what's so hard about killing the fucking thing first?
It's monsterous size? Just the blubber stops normal bullets. The skull is impenetrable to anything but high energy armor piercing rounds, and the small wounds from armor piercing bullets do not cause enough damage to kill or render the whale unconscious, unless it hits the brain in a perfect spot. They vital organs are beneath several feet of tissue.

Besides they don't have weapons, they have harpoons and saws. They could start sawing down behind the skull to try and kill it faster, but that would make things really messy for the slaughter, and it would still be a pretty slow kill.
This is just arguing theoretically of course, I have never heard of an instance where people have sucessfully euthenized a large whale. Hunted whales have always been slaughtered alive. Beached whales are always left to die if they can't be rolled back into the ocean. Keep in mind that you're asking then to do something mankind has never done before.
>>
>>74295879
Tons of videos of them driving over infants and not blinking.

Life is not worthy for them i gues, plus they are so many and most of them live in warm areas.
All people from warm areas are autistic since they havent had to rely on the community to survive. this is why northern countries are always better at team sports
>>
NO HUMANITY! JUST WORK! YOU GO TO BUSINESS COLLEGE GET MANAGEMENT DEGREE! BE GOOD CHINESE COG
>>
>>74287006
slow bleeding gives the meat a better taste.
>>
>>74296250
When do you head back to Vancouver Mr. Cheng?
>>
>>74290346
>How would you kill it?
By starting at the other side.

If you are going to be sliced and diced would you rather have them start at the neck or at your ankles?
>>
this thread is full of liberal feels holy shit you are all fucking retarded

if the animals suffer while dieing they release adrenaline and it tastes better
>>
>>74291680
>mfw I though this was describing china today
>it's actually from three century ago
>>
>>74289558
>here in america it's almost impossible to find fresh meat

lmao maybe if you're a fucking city fag. The little supermarket down the street from me has an in house butcher that cuts up fresh meat from local farms every day. Dumb city fags always trying to lump in all of America with their shit life.
>>
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
>Why drivers in China intentionally kill the pedestrians they hit.
>>
>hundredthousands of ants, mosquitos and other bugs smashed, squashed by burgers every DAY
>muh stupid fish is hurting!
>bumping slide shitposts
>>
>>74286364
well we cant do shit to animals they are not doing to themselves by a wide margin. but honestly to be better than that is what differs us from animals.
>>
>>74290346

Start from the head.
>>
>>74289303
Source, I want this with audio too.
>>
File: absolutely halal.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>74292069
>nice try shitskin
Its true, halal slaughter is literally an early form of animal rights. A bolt gun is obviously superior but that is a new invention and halal is still better then a mallet.

Seriously look it up, its was a good way of slaughter for several hundred years and its still a decent way, most of the time anyway.
>>
>>74296783
Alright motherfucker I would expect that from some cucked nation like Germany or the UK but this is America, where hunting is a god-damn national pastime. There's literally millions hunters in this country - just hunters, not counting farmers and butchers, and each and every one of them would slap you upside the dick for that shit.

We in the west have known that stress and adrenaline ruins meat for centuries, so fuck right off with that.
>>
>>74297108
shut up mohammad
>>
>>74297108
>early form of animal rights
yeah and stoning a woman to death was an early form of justice, and now we have better ways and your barbaric ancient desert rituals can fuck off
>>
>>74289802
Don't feed the troll
>>
>>74297108
metal as fuck
>>
>>74291606
>>74294602

Hmm... We're all talking about worse though so they are pretty bad still. The old man chanting to the kids by halfway through that thing is pretty grueling. It's the first or second generation peasant class that lived in caves beforehand... Looks like in numbers, the participation rate in the Chinese ruling is about the same as the USA... WEW
>>
>>74293729
no, your right, we have too many buffer states
>>
>>74297108

How is bleeding the animal to death better than stunning, then bleeding the animal to death?
>>
>>74297243

He's right. It's logical when you think about it too.
>>
>all that water coming out of it

pretty cool desu
>>
>>74297847
because it says so in the koran
>>
File: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (664 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
439149405_preview_1392268489113.png
664 KB, 967x807
>>74297878
Nice proxy Daqir but we can't be fooled that easily.
>>
>>74296783
>>74297194

it's true, dur hurh.
>>
>>74297847
>How is bleeding the animal to death better than stunning, then bleeding the animal to death?
Because back then stunning was unreliable and cutting it one stroke with one sharp knife (there are rules about the knives you have to use) is more humane then trying to stun it with a mallet and failing 10 times in a row.

It was a good method up until the bolt gun came around. Its not my fault that they are retards that can't change their mind because they take everything in the quran literally.
>>
>>74292386
>equating a nigger to a fish
>>
>>74286364
whale sharks are fish.
>>
Those dirty fucking chinks. Enjoying your "diversity" Mandelson you cuck?
>>
>>74288017

Mate, don't give me that shite. Even European peasents didn't enjoy torturing animals. Even the fucking Muslims know to slits something's throat first before hacking it to bits.
>>
>>74297108
wtf did I just watch. WOW. nuke that site from orbit Trump.
>>
>>74301007
designated halal street
>>
>country with 1/7th of the world's population
>weird shit happens
>OMG ONLY IN CHINA

Typical.
I expected heartlessness too, but there's a good reason for their 'uninvolvement'. There's TONS of scams in China.
Like just go watch some video's of people who pretend to be run over and then ask tons of money for compensation.
This is a serious problem in China, not the heartlessness, because people do help you out if you're in trouble.
>>
>>74297194
But we have a better hunting culture than you.
>>
>Chinese kill whales for food
Hurr murr savages!
Learn to eat caged animals like us normal people!
>Americans kill whales for candlewax
Using wild animals as a fuel source is a completely legitimate practice!
>>
>>74293649
Why so mad Nigel? Did you get bullied from Abdul at school today?
>>
>>74287408
I'm a serious shark fisherman. I've been doing it for over 16 years and let all of them go except for one (Mako). You slip a knife into each gill and slice, like slitting a deers throat. Most humane way to kill an aquatic animal over 80 lbs.
>>
There's a billion of them. How can you cherish life when you're surrounded by a billion lives? Nothing is precious when there's a billion of it it. and when you don't value life you don't value quality of life, which makes you capable of inflicting suffering.
>>
>>74286364
This looks extremely cruel, but I think the prey of this shark suffered in the same way.

So it's just normal for him.
>>
>>74301146
Nah
>>
File: BEE 1.png (1 MB, 956x879) Image search: [Google]
BEE 1.png
1 MB, 956x879
>>74286364
At least let the creature die.
>>
Things like this are why the planet is dying.
>>
>>74296093
That's a whale-shark though. It has no bones.
>>
File: 1461777483137.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1461777483137.png
70 KB, 440x470
>>74286364
why do they do this horrible shit. can somebody who's asian explain this to me
>>
>>74292386
Correct.
>>
>>74302419
You fucking retard it's a whale shark. They're filter feeders and only eat plankton, krill and other tiny shit that just floats around
>>
File: shamefurdispray.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray.png
342 KB, 394x394
>>74288740
>him

How do you know what gender it identifies as?
>>
>>74292287
pretty much this. You can be all about "hurr drr fuk u vegan PETA faggot" but the fact is
>sharks are the ocean's population control
>>
>>74302419
>>74303140
Thanks Mexican sea doc.

Then I say, it looks cruel but sharks or other sea predators kill their prey with the same cruelty.

AND NOW EAT YOUR TACOS AND EAT SOME COCA PLANTS, FAG.
>>
>>74286364
look where compassion has put the west
>>
>>74286364
China is a very large country. Although due to past events, especially during Mao's reign. The Chinese civilisation did live in a very religious and irrational way for over a millennia. Western Civilisation did not affect it until the recent century.

Where rational thought ruled both Britain and the US. The Chinese believed that life was very replaceable/
>>
>>74286364
They're barely human, more like a billion flesh crazed carpenter ants.
>>
File: monkey.jpg (99 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
99 KB, 1024x600
>>74286364
there are many missing links in human evolution, that are not so missing if you look carefully

niggers are the obvious first step, think about it, they literally look and behave like apes

asians are just a step further, but look at their face structure (pic related)...their squinty eyes and high cheekbones are are are vestigial traits left from fruit eating monkeys

they evolved more than niggers but not enough to be human

>>74286685
an endangered fish has more value than the average gook
>>
>>74303140
Plankton lives matter!
>>
>>74286364
They will eat anything that crawls, swims or flies. And I mean anything.
>>
File: 1440395211385.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1440395211385.png
4 KB, 224x217
>>74286364
Well at least I can say I've seen a living whale shark being cut in pieces. I can cross that out of the list.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.