[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump-inspired brothers plead guilty to beating homeless immigrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (326 KB, 617x345) Image search: [Google]
1.png
326 KB, 617x345
>Two Boston brothers who claimed to be inspired in part by Donald Trump's views on immigrants were sentenced to state prison after admitting they beat a homeless Mexican man because they thought he was an illegal immigrant, authorities said.

>Suffolk Superior Court Judge Peter Krupp sentenced Scott Leader to three years in prison and Steven Leader to 2 ½ years behind bars, with both sentences followed by three years of probation. Krupp also ordered them to serve 20 hours of community service and complete a cultural diversity training program.

>The brothers admitted to urinating on the man as he slept outside of a Dorchester commuter transit stop in August 2015, then beating him with a pole, punching and kicking him.

>One of the brothers later told police that Trump "was right" about deporting "all these illegals," according to a police report.

>The GOP front-runner has denounced the attack.

>"Boston incident is terrible. We need energy and passion, but we must treat each other with respect," Trump tweeted. "I would never condone violence."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-inspired-brothers-plead-guilty-to-beating-homeless-man/

Well, Trump's over.
>>
>>74280830
>homeless immigrant

You mean an illegal?
>>
>>74280830
>I'm just gonna slip in unnoticed and sleep in the park... Oh shie---

>HEY BUDDY , TRUMP 2016 BUILD WALL
>my brother and I are gonna make you squeal like a pigggggg
Tl;Dr?

Two inbred dagos from Boston went full retard like usual
>>
why is trump being blamed for the stupidity of these two individual men? they'd have done the same shit even if trump weren't running for prez, except they can't do it while calling the name of the God Emperor. the problem isn't trump, the problem is america's stupidity, which can be fixed if education was improved, but instead american education teaches how niggers are all shamed by white people because MUH OPPRESHHUN.
>>
File: cipher.jpg (37 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
cipher.jpg
37 KB, 640x500
>>74280830
>MFW they are found to be paid by Shillery/Soros
>>
daily reminder:
illegals love Hillary
>>
They'll be out in January
>>
>>74280830
F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E
>>
>>74280830
INCREASINGLY
>>
What the fuck, I love Hillary now.
>>
>>74281367
>the problem is america's stupidity
no the problem is humanity
cant wait for a global nuclear holocaust
>inb4 misanthropy awooo maga "fart"
>>
>>74280830
>complete a cultural diversity training program.
Fucking bullshit.
>>74281367
>implying there's anything wrong with beating up mexicans
The pissing was pretty gay though.
>>
>>74281114
the two perps are krauts, not dagos
>>
>>74280830
I find the two, though probably idiots, to be just in what they did.
>>
>>74280830
Nothing wrong with a bit of the old ultra violence
>>
This smells like a
F A L S E F L A G
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.