[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half-white outerspace colonization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 822x462
If you had to take one race with you to your new habitable colony planet, which would it be
>>
Niggers, enslave them again and make them build our buildings, succes! This time no martin luther king
>>
>>74276819
North-east asians. They are the ones that are the most similar to us.
>>
Abbos, then tell them the atmosphere is made of petrol fumes and watch them choking through the windows when they go outside without suits.
>>
>>74276819
Gooks
>>
>>74276819
Take all the niggers. Leave them behind and see the beginning of a golden age on earth.
>>
>>74276819
Japs
>>
>>74276948
>selling out your future to save a few bucks.

Wew lad
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1608x1768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1608x1768
>>74276819
Koreans. We are the chosen race
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 830x1245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 830x1245
>>74276819
Japanese.
>>
>>74277492
Poo in wine
>>
>>74277492
That map makes me laugh, why did they only influence the mountainous parts of Wales? Why not travel around the ports and easily traversable territory?

Doesn't quite add up lol
>>
File: Sidonia.jpg (90 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
Sidonia.jpg
90 KB, 900x400
>>74276819
japs
>>
Taiwanese (fuck mainland) or Japs. Or if I can choose I would take top 1% of poo in loos. Poo in loos in America are top citizens because of brain drain. Also muh food and muh qt light skinned indian waifus
>>
>>74276819
The top-tier Asians (the intelligent males to help with the work and the great looking Asian women for breeding). Only virgin white women can come along, intelligent or not.

Let the niggers have the rest of the coal toll paid white women for all I care.
>>
>>74279466
Imagine Poo in Loos in zero-g, that journey will be horrendous.
>>
East Asians, preferably just the Japanese

Koreans are vapid and Chinese are soulless

Nips are nutty, but at least they have some charm
>>
Japs or injuns.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.