[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is our government trying to kill us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 224x149) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 224x149
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/
>>
>>74274816
What the fuck? I remember reading how at Ellis Island they would do health check before letting anyone in, did they not do any sort of check on these people?
>>
>>74274816
Because it's run by Jews and liberals who literally hate us and want us to die...
>>
>>74274816
You should be vaccinated against tuberculoisis anyway but the efficiency is only up to 80%, so avoid them.
>>
File: 1345631597260.png (184 KB, 310x335) Image search: [Google]
1345631597260.png
184 KB, 310x335
>>74274816
You don't vaccinate with burger grease
You need real medicine
>>
>>74275261
I'm a Jew pol fag try harder
>>
>dying of tb
>american healthcare
>>
>>74275343
That vaccine is mostly given to infants and small children, and is only good 5-10 years.
>>
>>74275464
do yourself, and the world a favor, and choke on your gold
>>
>>74275478
It's a bitch to treat, but I suppose you already know that now.
>>
Even the Syrians we're getting get medical checks
>>
I know Mini-soda is where all the Swedes are, but please stop bullying my diaspora niggas.

They don't deserve this. Us Scandis just can't escape the human trash that is east-Africans.
>>
>>74275464
If you have a boner and run into a wall do you hit your nose first? Also, you know the holocaust was fake right?
>>
>>74275739
If the Holocaust was fake where are my great great grandparents you lying stormfag
>>
>>74275537
Sheeeeeeet
best get your jabs lads.

Also just seen this on the NHS website:

In the last 20 years, TB cases have gradually increased, particularly among ethnic minority communities who are originally from countries where TB is more common.

In 2014, more than 6,500 cases of TB were reported in England. Of these, around 4,700 affected people who were born outside the UK.

It's estimated that around one-third of the world's population is infected with latent TB. Of these, up to 10% will become active at some point.
>>
>>74275867
killed by their greedy brothers and sisters
>>
>>74275093
No, you can't check these people unless they want to, and it's considered racist to assume they are disease ridden despite them coming from a God forsaken shithole.
>>
>>74276264

The migrant crisis has resulted in several diseases that haven't been seen forever in Denmark reappearing. I imagine it'd be the same for Sweden.
>>
>>74275867
Your great great grandparents are probably dead like everyone else's great great grandparents. My great great grandfather died in 1901!!
>>
>>74277449
Yes it's the same. They bring with them all the filth of their third world. Barbarism, rape, violence and disease is on the rise all thanks to non-whites. Whoops, I mean New Swedes. :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.