[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After learning all U.S states and capitals from Seterra and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Oklahoma.svg.png (278 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Oklahoma.svg.png
278 KB, 2000x1333
After learning all U.S states and capitals from Seterra and I'm left with so many questions. I want to know what the top 3 worst US states are and why in order to gain more insight about the U.S.

I have some bonus questions that I'm too lazy to google: What the fuck is Montana and why is is to big? How comes no one ever talks about Nebraska? Why does so many capitals sound mexican? Why is Washington and Washington D.C not the same thing?
>>
New Jersey, Delaware and New York cuz of Democrats. So many caputals sound mexican because we annex part of Mexico. DC is a small district while Washington state is huge. Montana is huge and empty.
>>
>>74274804
New York, California and Texas
>>
>>74274804
Worst in order
California
Michigan
Florida
>>
NY, CA, and CA again.
>>
>>74275097
Florida is the best state.
This is a Florida thread now.
>>
>>74274804
>I want to know what the top 3 worst US states are

1. NY
2. CA
3. CONN.

Unconstitutional gun laws, high taxes, high prices, high welfare payouts, full of liberals.
>>
Californians blow.

The south is poor and stupid.

No one likes the Midwest except for people from the Midwest.
>>
>>74274804
>the top 3 worst US states
In no particular order:
Mississippi (poor, dumb, fat, full of niggers)
West Virginia (poor, dumb, fat, natural beauty ruined by strip mining)
California (do I even need to explain?)
>>
>>74275190
>A state full of old Jews
>The best
Pick one
>>
>>74274804
Oklahoma = Texas - Mexicans + Tornados
>>
>>74275720
This. Alabama can replace MS or WV
>>
>>74275389
So what does that leave? New england?
>>
>>74274804
>I want to know what the top 3 worst US states
NY
CALIFORNIA
WASHINGTON STATE

Montana is a great state
Nebraska is flat with fields so not really relevant

Spanish because former Spanish Colonization
Washington DC s named after George Washington, and Washington state was named after a different Washington.
>>
File: vet.jpg (62 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
vet.jpg
62 KB, 680x383
California - 25% of all illegals
Texas - 14% of all illegals (also pic related, brain damaged vets)
Florida - 8% of all illegals but a lot of niggers
>>
I just heard about Annandale from Reddit, seems pretty shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q
>>
>>74276018

They're both named after George Washington.
>>
>>74276018
>Washington DC s named after George Washington
DC is also full of niggers.
PROTIP- If you ever go to DC and use Metro to get around, NEVER take the green line after sunset.
t. Anon who commuted to/from DC for 4 years.
>>
>>74276018
Montana isn't much for the most part. The highways are even covered in crosses because you drunks can't stop hitting each other.
>>
>>74276138
Sorry.I got Washington state confused with King County Washington. King county was named for William Rufus Devane King and then the Lubtards changed it to be named after MLK.
>>
>>74276306
The wildlife and scenery is beautiful
>>
File: 1463343095142.jpg (339 KB, 728x1050) Image search: [Google]
1463343095142.jpg
339 KB, 728x1050
>>74276800
My life goal is to move up to montana but I'm afraid once I have enough wealth that the Syrians will be pouring over the northern border
>>
>>74276018
WA is better than NY or CA. At least WA doesnt have state income tax while NY and CA have super high tax
>>
File: REESA.jpg (119 KB, 650x352) Image search: [Google]
REESA.jpg
119 KB, 650x352
This is why some states are more relevant than others.
>>
File: 2012.png (66 KB, 350x342) Image search: [Google]
2012.png
66 KB, 350x342
Also,
California
Florida
Virginia

People who say Texas are thinking of the capital, Austin. Literally filled with liberal college kids. The parts that border Mexico are democratic because mexico. Everywhere else is a great place to live.
>>
>wyoming here

Fuck off, we're full!
>>
File: 1462912826933.jpg (192 KB, 1504x1344) Image search: [Google]
1462912826933.jpg
192 KB, 1504x1344
>>74274804
california (commie police state full of mexicans)
maryland (50% baltimore, 50% overpriced shithole DC suburb, also commie police state)
west virginia (literally nothing but coal mines and inbred hicks)
>>
>>74278078
florida would be fine if you got rid of the nigs and the elderly (which make up roughly 80% of the state's population)
>>
>>74275871
As an Oklahomo I can confirm
>>
>>74274804
Hatred of Oklahomans is a liberal thing. They like to believe they are superior to the "hicks" of the south when they live in New York, and Oklahoman liberals are self-hating and desperately want to live in New York or California.

They want class warfare but liberals usually are aiming their punches down more than up.
>>
>>74275871
nobody ever talks about nebraska because there's nothing there but corn fields. it's literally nothing but empty space.
>>
Montana is a nature lover's paradise. Doesn't get talked about much because city slickers find it 'boring'
Nebraska is full of white trash who love college football
>>
>>74278851

The Omaha/Lincoln are, i.e. the Eastern half of the state and an area only around 100 miles, has a population of almost 1.5 million.

The remaining 3/4th of the state is literally nothing but corn. If Nebraska had any interesting geography, it would be a top tier state. Good roads, good schools, low unemployment with high paying jobs (blue and white collar), low nigger population outside of North Omaha and super friendly people.

Nebraska is essentially America 40 years ago.
>>
>>74274804
>What the fuck is Montana and why is is to big?
It's a state and it's full of mountains/plains with few people.

>How comes no one ever talks about Nebraska?
There's nothing to talk about. See: Montana without mountains.

>Why does so many capitals sound mexican?
Many names on the west coast are the original Spanish names, and you might be confusing the native American names on the East coast and midwest for Mexican names.

>Why is Washington and Washington D.C not the same thing?
Washington state is a state on the west coast.
Washington D.C. is a special region between Maryland and Virginia on the east coast that is not a state. It is the capital. It's technically called "The District of Columbia" which is where the D.C. part comes from. Initially this district was composed of two pieces of land, one piece from Maryland, which was named Washington County, and one piece from Virginia, which was the already extant Alexandria, VA. Eventually Alexandria was given back to Virginia, leaving the only county in the District of Columbia to be Washington county, hence why it is called Washington, D.C.
>>
Arkansas was found to be America's fattest state. West Virginia and Mississippi rounded out the top three.
>>
>>74274804
>Oklahoma only State in the nation to not have a single Obama county
>worst State
>>
Ignore anyone who doesn't include California on their list.
>>
File: drain.png (54 KB, 657x347) Image search: [Google]
drain.png
54 KB, 657x347
White and black states drain the most.
Meanwhile, jewish, brown, and asian states contribute the most.
>>
File: GDPSTATES.png (41 KB, 569x702) Image search: [Google]
GDPSTATES.png
41 KB, 569x702
>>
Good job learning all the states and capitols. I think 1/3 of americans can't do it.
>>
>>74281172
that's practically identical to a list of states by population
>>
>>74275007
>Implying Texas isn't one of the most based states in the Union.
>>
>>74281275
>that's practically identical to a list of states by population
Exactly. Imagine a house with a slave master inside relaxing while all the slaves are outside working. Where are you going to find the majority of people? Outside producing or inside consuming?
>>
>>74281275
Before you get bent out of shape I'm partly being sarcastic.
>>
>>74275389

You can not generalize the Old South. Some of the nations best colleges are in the Old South. Not to mention that you can not possibly call someone living in a place like Druid Hills GA "poor"
>>
File: topo%20205 - Copy.jpg (943 KB, 1486x1595) Image search: [Google]
topo%20205 - Copy.jpg
943 KB, 1486x1595
stop bullying California we aren't all as terrible as the America hating fags up north
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.