[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some conservatives listen to music by queers and cultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Queens-Freddie-Mercury-in-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Queens-Freddie-Mercury-in-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Why do some conservatives listen to music by queers and cultural marxists? Shouldnt they boycott their music?
>>
>>74266179
Freddie supported the monarchy
>>
>>74266179

>listening to Asian music

That's the problem right there.
>>
>>74266179
If they listened to music made by conservatives they'd just have nasheeds
>>
>>74266179
Being a faggot doesn't make his music shit
>>
>>74266179
My guilty pleasure is Green Day, who on their American Idiot tour used to start songs with "Fuck Bush!". They get a little political in their music but in the end I like their music not because I consciously like and agree with their politics, but rather because I subconsciously like the way their music sounds.
>>
Even if their music explicity supported some political or social cause or message which you didn't agree with that doesn't mean you can't appreciate the music for what it is.
>>
>>74266541
/thread
pool's closed, everyone go home.
>>
>>74266179
Because we're rational.
>>
>music for what it is

If it comes from an electronic signal, it's propaganda filled with subliminal satanic worship to promote satanic mindlessness.

That's what it is.
>>
>>74266625
faggot safe middle class Hot Topic "punk" music is your taste.
got it.
>>
File: 9EfFLBt.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
9EfFLBt.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>74266625

Green Day are literally the same as 2016's Bernie kids, angry about having to pay their college loans back - only they're a few years older.

Talking shit about Dubya at the height of his administration carried about as much shock value as declaring yourself as an anti-racist. Green Day, while I love their records, are a team of basic bitch pinkos, who failed to stop being angry at the world after they turned 19. Billie Joe supporting Bernie is only a natural progression.

Johnny Ramone saying "God bless America, and God bless President Bush" after being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame? That was punk rock.
>>
>>74266247
First post best post
>>
>>74266625
>My guilty pleasure is Green Day

I'd feel guilty if I was a faggot, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.