[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people who are non-religious get called fedoralords?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1452116877987.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1452116877987.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
Why do people who are non-religious get called fedoralords?

The meme is even catching on with normal people irl
>>
Because the main reason for being an atheist is rebellion. It's not a logical stance and there is no evidence for it.
>>
The same reason vegans are considered to be arrogant assholes

A large percentage of atheists are whiny fags who care more about religion than most religious people. They never shut the fuck up about it and always act superior
>>
Because you are smugly saying that you are too intelligent and lead a far too logical life to believe in an invisible man.

Its basically you thinking you are superior to 3/4 of the planets population and 3000+ years of their religious beliefs.

You dont get more fedora than that
>>
>>74261561
I fail the point to see evidences in a semitic religion.
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>74261561
>>74261655
>in this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony science, but because I am enlightened by my faith to the true master of the universe, Lord Yahweh, protector of Yisrael and the twelve tribes
>>
>>74261505
Because its the only Christian meme, and all religious faggots can use it. Its the only way they can point and laugh at us.
>>74261655
>waaaaah us dogma is being criticized
Get fucked, Christian. Stupid ideas deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. Im sick of faggots like you act like a retarded thought is "Just me opinion man, knock it off!!!"

All religious people need to be mocked and should feel embarrassed for being a mindless drone brainwashed from birth.
>>
>>74261908
I'm an atheist, but thanks for proving my point by acting like a whiny fag
>>
>>74261561

>it's not a logical stance and there is no evidence for it

Burden of proof is on your part mongol
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>look all these stupid atheist, desperately trying to find truth in stupid stuff like physics, biology and cosmology. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoric Nirvana, due to my closer proximity to the divine
>>
>>74261505
>Why do people who are non-religious get called fedoralords?

Because religious people have no valid counter-argument against atheism, so they resort to name-calling.

Kinda like SJW's shouting "racist" all the time because they can't defend their own position.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>athiest are simply incapable of grasping the highest form of divine intellectualism that it takes to be religious. G-d is the most complex idea in the world, only the smartest and most elite of people are able to grasp this idea, I feel sorry for these unenlightened people
>>
>>74261505
the internet is universal not just for shut in virgins anymore.

the hacker known as 4 chan is well known now
>>
>>74262438
>>74262157
We call you this because of faggots like these.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Jesus Christ, people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity
>>
File: 1457769794204.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457769794204.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
I know you think youre some kind of richard dawkins deep thinker and philosopher, but you're actually a lot more like pic related
>>
this >>74261655 fag makes a good point and this>>74261908 one proves em right.

religious people don't talk about religion as much as fedoras
>>
>>74262610
>>74262438
>>74262157
>>74261894
Really digging this meme when the tables are turned. It works better since people religion is more then just brainwash.

Keep up the good work and I might copy some of these pastas for future posts
>>
>>74261505
its usually in reference to nihilists.

you can be an atheist but if you start saying that nothing matters as a result of it NOBODY likes that shit.
>>
File: ferdgre.gif (1 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
ferdgre.gif
1 MB, 250x200
>I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about science and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.