[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the US full of libtards..?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1462892632358.png (353 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462892632358.png
353 KB, 1500x1000
I come back to the US tomorrow /po/... please pray for me... I fucking hate it there..
>>
Decades of political indoctrination in schools has caused the people then childs, now adults to lean tot he left, and vote left. Statistically, there is a higher chance to be born in a population dense area than somewhere like the midwest, and it just so happens that the densely populated areas like the West Coast and the upper side of the east coast lean left, and not only do they lean left, they run politics as well, deciding who gets to be our president with more say than the red midwestern states do, despite there being a very large number of said states in that area.
>>
That's his kid, isn't it?
>>
File: 1455958560925.jpg (80 KB, 1018x529) Image search: [Google]
1455958560925.jpg
80 KB, 1018x529
>>74258384
It's not exclusive to the US, it's happening to the western world as we know it.
>>
>Republicans control both houses of Congress

>Republicans hold 31 gubernatorial seats to the Democrats' 18 (1 independent)

>before Scalia's death the right wing held the decisive plurality on the Supreme Court.

HURR libtards are taking over!! Fucking relax dude. Get off of /pol/.
>>
>>74258384

You'll be deployed to the middle east next. Good career choice to catch bullets for a living.
>>
>>74258815
>cuckservatives
>doing anything to stop the left
>>
>>74258384
The US is one of the most conservative countries in the world.

In fact, I can't really think of a western nation more conservative than the US.
>>
>>74258544
HOLY SHIT
That's good fucking son on the right, look at the freckles.... that's sad af..... mind=blown
>>
>>74258840
Already went to the middle east once when i was in the US Army, was a great fun time. I played a lot of video games on my laptop on taxpayers dollar hahahaha
>>
>>74258544
Pretty much this. It's happening here too where schools are educating a generation of useless SJWs and protestors who have no actual ambition to achieve anything for themselves.
>>
>>74258815
You sound like a stressed out gaijin trapped in Tokyo with no pussy, why don't you chill senpai lol
>>
>>74258760
>a pickup

This is like if a southerner were to drive a Prius
>>
File: 1384994599343.jpg (103 KB, 524x492) Image search: [Google]
1384994599343.jpg
103 KB, 524x492
>>74258760
>You have to be real secure to be seen in a car like this
Secure wasn't the word I was thinking.
>>
>>74258599
take a wild guess.
>>
>>74259370
Just ignore the retards Pablo, let them be tards on their own...
>>
Because our school system raises consumerist sheep
>>
>>74258923
Wat
They in full decadency mode since th 70's.
This is produced by USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

It's all money, violence, sex, drugs, entertainment and racemixing.
>>
>>74258384
Is he going to just kill himself or first go outside on a shooting spree?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.