[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of Islam? Why choose this religion over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: islam_symbol340.jpg.cf.jpg (14 KB, 340x327) Image search: [Google]
islam_symbol340.jpg.cf.jpg
14 KB, 340x327
What's the appeal of Islam? Why choose this religion over the others? It's so restrictive. Can't eat some foods, need to pray 7 times. Etc.

How did such a religion become the largest one?
>>
>>74258088
it has the strongest, most enduring social structure, it is the best religion. we should adopt our own european sect of islam like iran and wage a jihad agaisnt the middleast. we will have plenty of oil and a stable, powerful society free of american/russian influence
>>
The edge of a scimitar can be very persuasive.
>>
>>74258232
Disgusting.
>>
>>74258420
poortugal can be integrated into usa, i dont mind. they would welcome some extra nigger bulls for their women
>>
>>74258088

Because it's the right one.

>>74258277

Islam has seen its greatest growth over the last 50 years; middle eastern and other significant Muslim populations in that time certainly haven't been powerful or influential enough to spread Islam by force. You're a moron.
>>
>it's too restrictive
Well that's the appeal, Islam is against every degenerate thing that western people do and they keep their women in check. It's exactly how world should be. Look at what white men have done to their women and kids, Islam is the only way to avoid that shit and stop the liberal propoganda, liberals are literally supporting their own enemy.
>>
People are leaning toward the idea that being indoctrinated into a religious institution is for the best. Really though Muslims are just giga jews and Christians are just quasi jews.
>>
File: ST-Andrews-Tasmania.jpg (514 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
ST-Andrews-Tasmania.jpg
514 KB, 1000x667
>>74258088

Why do people think Islam is the largest religion?? Christianity still holds that title.
>>
>>74258519
Woah there ahmed, don't be so mad, you'll pop a vein :o
>>
>>74258549
I'm glad I always check the flag.
>>
>>74258666
yeah but Christianity has become weak and is losing, so many Christians don't even follow their religion and live a lifestyle that is anti Christian. Islam on the other hand has passionate followers that are willing to do anything for Islam.
>>
>>74258549
>greatest growth over the last 50 years

If we stop giving away free food, muslim pop will shrink again
>>
>>74258088
most of them are born in it.
>>
>>74258088
There is no appeal to it. Those who were not born into it were forced, and as soon as they are free to live their own lives they abandon it. Women are a special case. As people-pleasers, they convert in order to ingratiate themselves to their new conquerors. In other words, women are eternal fence-sitters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.