[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a STEM program at my school. A lot of the kids don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x256
I'm in a STEM program at my school. A lot of the kids don't seem very bright and my engineering teacher is whack. Is Stem a meme? Someone shed light onto this please.
>>
>>74257912
Education is infested with Liberalism, they care little of the hard sciences where data and experiments determine the perspective instead of feelings.
>>
>>74257912
>falling for the field of study determines intelligence meme
>>
>>74257912
>Is STEM a meme?

Yes.

That said, you can still find a good job if you start networking and making connections in your chosen industry right now. Look for co-ops and internships, ask your teachers about contacts or mentors sho may be willing to help you, see if there are any social events you can attend where you could meet people in management or hiring positions. Show them you're a hard, non-autistic worker (unlike most STEM grads) and you'll be fine. Good luck.
>>
>>74258419
Ikr
So tired of that lelogic
>>
>>74257912
>Is Stem a meme?
Yep. You dun goofed.
>>
>>74257912
I just had an exam s sociologie and i was amased at how much liberal shit was in there such as sexe is a social construct
>>
>>74257912
Undergrad is a joke but the stupid in stem are still smarter than the stupid in the humanities
Real education keeps getting pushed farther and farther back and it's fucking disgusting
>>
Most STEM jobs will be taken over by robots and automated machines (especially CHEM jobs) just like fast food joints. STEM was a good gig for awhile as it was easy brain dead work for good pay, but that's what happens when you don't really have a useful skill, the computers will take your easy job.
>>
Pajeet h1b will take your stem job in a few years. Employers use them to suppress wages and only hire pajeets.

Major in something which requires communication or expressing ideas like business or finance. Pajeet will never be able to communicate effectively, you'll have job security.
>>
>>74257912
I'm sorry but it's not a meme. Don't listen to all the NEETS in this thread. Starting pay for an oiler in NYC is 46 an hour. I'm 21 making 46 and change an hour. Have medical and all the benefits and shit and if I ever lose my job I'm in a union. Ps I don't do anything and make bank.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 1071x716) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 1071x716
>>74257912
>>74258668
>>74259564
>>74259760

STEM is not a meme. Positive ROI means it's worth it. Please save this image and repost every time a NEET Hikkikomori 2chan wannabe weeabo says otherwise.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.