[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debate about Brexit at work...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 698x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 698x588
Everybody debates Brexit at work...I am an European(Polish) working in UK...Suddenly one guy starts laughing and points a finger at me saying "You will have to go back to Poland
I respond "If it comes to that there are plenty of other countries".
Everybody at office shocked, people act insulted at what I said.

Just WTF. They honestly think that are no countries besides UK where you can decently live? I don't know, sometimes I think UK should leave and finally stop blaming Europeans for its misfortunes...
>>
>>74256170
They're just mad their "lol we'll have to deport everyone here and" argument didn't work.
>>
>>74256170
Goddamn I would let that bitch shit in my mouth.
>>
>>74256170
They think they're God's gift to Earth and that you should feel extremely scared that you might be forced to leave.
That's the narrative being pushed to them at least - that if they leave the EU then all of their Polish friends will cry their eyes out.
>>
>>74256170
Nobody is going to deport rooted working people.
Without immigrants the shithole of a country would collapse in a week.
>>
>>74256170
>You will have to go back to Poland

No.
>>
>>74256350
Later one guy got upset because I called Brits living in EU immigrants instead "expats"
>>
Does this argument work on white lefties?
Can we ask them where they'll go once they're deported by Corbyn?
>>
>>74256170

>Just WTF. They honestly think that are no countries besides UK where you can decently live?

If it's so easy then why are you here?
>>
The UK is for Brits and every foreigner working here enjoys a privilege not a right
>>
>>74256170
>people act insulted at what I said.

Always this. What is it with leftists? They will start shitting on Trump, Wilders, or another right wing boogeyman out of nowhere, but ANY suggestion that their politics are not universal pisses them off.
>>
File: eu bulldog.jpg (36 KB, 602x388) Image search: [Google]
eu bulldog.jpg
36 KB, 602x388
>>74256170
>>>/r/thathappened
>>
>>74256493
All EU immigrants will become illegal after Brexit. But that isn't the point.
Sure I like UK, but Norway, Switzerland, Singapore etc are also nice places to live. I am just always surprised at mentality that UK is the only civilized place on Earth.
>>
File: 1450100158336.jpg (45 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
1450100158336.jpg
45 KB, 599x655
>>74256690
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>74256733
Leftists don't think, that's the problem.
They're told everyone comes to the UK because they're fleeing poverty and war or because immigrants simply love the UK and are loyal to it over their own country.
That's the party line and that's the line they believe. They get very upset when someone says anything contrary to this.
>>
>>74256733
Is it true that most of UK people think Poland is the 3rd world?
>>
>>74256615
The same reason Brits work in Dubai
>>
>>74256733

The UK hasn't got a lot else going for it: It's rainy and cold, the bitches aren't what they once were, neither are the music clubs or the culture. They have to grasp something.
>>
>>74256923
Out of my experience many seriously think most of the world outside UK is Third World, even Western Europe.
>>
File: britain 2016.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
britain 2016.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>>74256170
You work with a bunch of faggots, what's the mystery? What's there to understand? When the Eastern Europeans are gone Britcuckistan will be even more non-white. Especially that their "far right" - UKIP already said that they prefer migrants from former British colonies because of "Culture ties" - ie Poles out, Pakis in.
>>
>>74256733
Isn't this literally called "island mentality"?
>>
>>74256170
People shocked OP?

You handled the bantz well desu and if you are prepared to move then good for you.

Maybe they are just pissed that there mate dave could have your job but you took it and will leave if you have to meaning that dave could have had that job for a while.
>>
>>74256976

So because some do it that means it's ok? Granted, they're probably just having the bants and you're exaggerating it.

>>74257177

Found the pole, that was some poor English.
>>
>>74257401
It was shite but cant be arsed with the grammar today on a moon based imageboard, maybe i can pay a pole instead

Posted job means i pay them there wage in poland in the uk
>>
>>74256923
Yes, a lot of people here think of Poland as looking like a Bulgarian Gypsy ghetto, just without the gypsies and more "Lite Russians."

It's the left that has perpetuated the narrative that Poland is a shithole so that's why all the hardworking Poles come here, when the opposite is true.

In fact, it's because a lot of Poles in the UK are, generally speaking, scum that people think that Poland itself is a 3rd world hell-hole.
>>
>>74256923
They generally believe in facts, yes.
>>
>>74257632
so why do poles move to the UK then? genuinely curious, my only knowledge of the polish-british relationship is that it is heavily dependent on dirty toilets
>>
>>74257683
Poland is probably 5 times safer than UK, a lot less dirty streets too. UK has more jobs and stronger currency though.
>>
>>74257811
Same reasons Brits move to Dubai, jobs and money.
>>
>>74257106
>I don't know how rhetoric works
>>
UKfags, what is the general attitude towards Brexit among your peers/family? I am following this shit pretty closely and it seems that despite the close poll numbers, the pro-Brexit camp is way more pro-active about the referendum. Hopefully that translates to higher turn out at the voting booth.
>>
>>74256170
fuck the stuck up uk mohammedans..
based poland is the future
>>
>>74257811
Lazier Poles decide that their own country isn't progressing fast enough in regards to GIBS so they, like the Pakis, Romanians and Somalians, decide to come to the UK, work easy jobs - if they work at all - and live in a council house.

That's not to say I haven't met some decent Poles, it's just the majority are leeches that came here because it was easy to make money, instead of sticking it out in their own country.

Which, might I add, actually seems pretty good right now, and I have no idea why Poles are still coming here when Poland itself is shaping up to be one of the bastions of a white Europe.
>>
>>74258191
You fell for Poland meme. In reality we are incredibly corrupt country, and unless you have connections you won't find a job.
>>
>>74258036
most people i know don't have a fucking clue about what is going on, what leaving vs staying would mean for them or even what it is the eu actually does
>>
>>74258762
Same here, but at least it's a small country so connections are extremely easy to make.

And you can always work as a dishwasher or burger flipper if you know Russian.
>>
>>74258762
Dont listen to him,guys.

Another Pole from the "Poland B" whre it is hard for find a decent job,buy Nobody holds them there. Poland A welcomes all brother from the East.

Im from Danzig and here you have a job wainting for you with welcome. Only demand is to willing to work hard,thats all.

OFcourse many of lazy Polacks went to UK,Germany or Norway,and thats a fucking fact.

Pathological ,head-bald idiots with only skill to steer a forklift. Its true.

Most of our best citizens stay in Poland or went to USA or Canada. Please forgive those idiots in UK,but its not our fault.

50 years of communism and poverty. Thats all
>>
>>74256733
No they won't. There will be a 2 year transition period and the opportunity to apply for work visas or citizenship. If they choose not to apply, that's their decision.
>>
>>74257683
>>74257632
>>74257061
I'll be in my mud hut if you need me
>>
>>74258036
Family voting to leave it seems.

Since ted heath lied to us my mum wants to vote out, my dad on the otherhand is on the fence a bit but wants to vote out to kick out dodgy dave.

I will vote out anyways.

In general the people that i know do not seem to have a fucking clue really.

Brexit campaign really has the momentum, while pro eu is scaremongering all the fucking time.

Another terrorist attack will hand it to the brexit group but i have a feeling that dodgy dave and eu will rig this.
>>
>>74256170
>Everybody at office shocked, people act insulted at what I said.

I can't imagine why desu... sounds strange

where do you work?
>>
>>74256170
what a beautiful Sarmatian woman
>>
>>74259440
I lived in Lower Silesia and I struggled to find a job for 5 years, despite having two degrees and knowing two languages. In UK I found an office job in a week.
I realize you are pushing Poland is great meme but it is simply false.
>>
>>74259874
>despite having two degrees
In what?
>>
>>74259874
I have myself a higher education but Im currently changing my job to carpenter.

Half of my friends got two degrees and more,but unlucky to them,most of them have studied political issues or culturalism .

Do your best,find your place on the planet and try to be a part of your cultural neigbhourhood.

If you're living abroad,in Norway,Germany or UK,try to be one of them,showing your support and grateful of being a proud citizen of 1st world.

If youre staying in Poland an tries to make a good living with what you have here, make sure you support you local community either and be honest with your yearly fiscal ,because thats the measure of patriotism in 21th century.

Enough of this, Im gona be late to work.

Have a blessed day,my 4chan brothers.
>>
>>74257683
A

MUSLIM

MAYOR
>>
>>74259874
I have once worked in moving company and have a co-worker from lower silesia.

He rambled all the time that the economy there is shit,that all mines have been closed and there is no more left,besides Biedronka's and lidl's .

Its partial true,but nobody keeps you there. He moved to Gdansk and found a job in 2 days.

Do you want to know a secret ? Rambling about how shit is Poland ,doesent make other people from other countries feel to come here and see all the beauty of Polish monuments and landscapes.

Just to let you know :)

We have enough defetists in our own internet sites,not need to spill that shit outside Polish internet.
>>
>work like 10 hours a day as site engineer/ manager in a stresful energy-consuming enviroment.
>would earn 4 times as now if I only worked in any western country
>would earn twice or same for being a lazy fuck with no education in western countries..

seriously
>>
>>74257683
>Implying Islam is a fact
>>
File: 1442786200988.jpg (19 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
1442786200988.jpg
19 KB, 218x300
>>74256733
>I am just always surprised at mentality that UK is the only civilized place on Earth.
To be fair, it did kinda start there and then just get exported.
>>
>>74262616

>tfw electrical Engineer in Bavaria

i could get a house in Czech Republic and live like a Kang
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.