[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is reverse cuckoldry possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: maret.jpg (737 KB, 1600x1032) Image search: [Google]
maret.jpg
737 KB, 1600x1032
I am an observant (for reform) jew, meaning I said the Modeh Ani and Sh'ma this morning because Ilike them but I also mixed milk an meat because those laws exist for times when we don't have refrigerators in desert climates near oceans (like ISRAEL) WHERE I AM NOT (yet) and the Noahyde prohibitions on gay stuff apply only to times of limited jewish pop (I'm happy to breed w/ females if happening happens) and I just smoke a bunch of weed and made cheeseburger helper while this black guy moved into to clean and cook for me because I have autism because his girlfriend thinks I can "help" him (I think with drug problems,not totally sure what she means). She is pinay, pretty bougie/every stuck up asian pretty girl stereotype and he said after I swallowed his (black man) load that he had already cheated on her over 100 times but only once with a man, and only got 800 dollars ( I did not pay him a cent) only he sleeps here for free on an air bed he bought. Am I a reverse cuckold?
EAT MY FUCKING FAT JEW COCK MILO KIKEOPOLIS STEP UP YOUR GAY JEW GAME!

Swear on Hashem this really just happened.

SHMA YISRAEL ADONAI ELOHAINU ADONAI ECHAD

BARUCH SHEM KVOD MALCHUTO L'OLAM V'AED.

Amen.
>>
File: trumphouse.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
trumphouse.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>74251774
I also applied to be a janitor of /pol/
Imagine if...
>>
File: 1458187867397.jpg (32 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
1458187867397.jpg
32 KB, 358x511
>>74251774

wtf is this post

get out of my /pol/ you disgusting filth
>>
File: speedo.jpg (200 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
speedo.jpg
200 KB, 1500x1500
>>74252002
Honest truth of my life that you replied to with a shitty meme that will be forgotten in 2 years.
>>
File: maison.jpg (44 KB, 748x561) Image search: [Google]
maison.jpg
44 KB, 748x561
>>74252002
Also, my rabbi is a jew and signed my Torah which he gave me for free.
>>
>>74251774
True story
>I had a Jewish girl suck my blonde blue aryan cock once.
>She swallowed like a depraved woman and told me she wanted more.
Is that what you mean? I mean, Jewesses, particularly JAPs, seem to really have a thing for sucking on goyish dick. Is that reverse cuckolding?
>>
>>74253508
Nah because she wanted it. If you were a black girl and her boyfriend wanted you to it would be the same type. That's more being the shlemazel in your story whereas I was more the shlemiel.
>>
>>74254207
Gevalt I'm so confused.
>>
>>74254689
Well see he was reluctant and I figured it was to cheat on his girl. It was more that he was bi, and just that I'm obese, and not what he was looking for in his second time (said he previous did everything but bottoming with a dude who paid him 800 dollars once).
>>
>>74253508
>my blonde blue aryan cock

Your cock is blonde and blue? Dude. Go to a doctor. That sounds like gonorrhea.
>>
>>74255044
lol. You made a jew laugh. Yasher Koach my goy friend!
>>
I'll repost my reverse cuck fantasy

>know feminazi bitch
>they're always ethnic here (Indian, SEAsian, Arab, even Mediterranean)
>marry said bitch
>meanwhile begin relationship with tall, strong, Nordic blonde woman with a high IQ and no retarded collectivist tendencies
>extract eggs and fertilise with my sperm
>wait one night for feminazi bitch to pass out from alcohol (another observation, feminazis are alcoholics)
>Turkey baste that shit right up her cunt
>wait 9 months
>if the baby comes out blonde and she's like wtf I can even accuse her of cheating and she'll stfu
I think I did it better the first time.

This is the only way I can imagine a true reverse cuckoldry, I think I've made it clear the issue isn't that you're being cheated on, it's that your resources and time and energy and love is being spent on someone you were dishonestly convinced was your child. This is the only viable comparison, because she carries it for 9 months under the pretense that it's her child.

If this seems ridiculous or abhorrent, it should, because it should be obvious a woman cheating recklessly is worse than a man cheating recklessly, even if safe sex cheating is about comparable as morally bankrupt.

Moral of the story, don't cheat under any circumstances.
>>
>>74251774
>Is reverse cuckoldry possible

waiting for that cuck who cucked his gf with an asian grill webm
>>
File: 936.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
What the fuck anon. This is some schizophrenic incomprehensible shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.