[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men's rights ignored in the Western World? Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: MRA.png (50 KB, 416x248) Image search: [Google]
MRA.png
50 KB, 416x248
Why are men's rights ignored in the Western World? Why are we shamed by society when we question such things?
>>
>>74249668
Men are harder to control than Women, so suppress their help and they'll weaken
>>
Because you are idiots who want equality.
>>
Because asking for help makes you look weak and weak men are worthless.
>>
Same reason why pro-white shit is rightfully ignored/mocked/ostracized. There are clearly hierarchies in Western societies, whether we like it or not, and men are above women and whites are above others.

When someone on the top starts to whine and bitch and act like a victim (whether it's justified or not), they get those negative reactions.

It would be like a billionaire CEO complaining to a group of his minimum wage employees that his life is hard. The reaction? Boo fucking hoo.
>>
File: Fisherman-fishing-at-sunset-.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
Fisherman-fishing-at-sunset-.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2333
>>74249668
Cus no women give a fuck. They lack empathy.
>>
They're just male SJWs/feminists. Get over yourselves, faggots.
>>
>>74249668
It's pretty simple.. Women NEED their "rights". Women are really simplistic in their behavior and just live to be spotlight of attention basically. There's no need for them to be liked because of their works, they just jump from spotlight to spotlight and never get truly bored that way. This is all fine and dandy as long as someone wants to turn on the spotlights. Men are okay with this, they still get to fuck women and be the one to turn on the spotlight, but they don't want much more with women, because they know they're going to jump to next spotlight and so on.
In comes men. Most men don't want attention en masse like women do. They want to feel gratitude over their work and just live a modest life where they're in control. Men's rights? Sounds like some way to be a bitch and whine about life instead of actually working towards progress. Sounds like something faggots do, right?
Now, women can easily grab attention by simply wanting "rights" while bashing men and saying they need none because they're already so well off. And then a bunch of SJWs and cucks join the bandwagon because they're actually just faggots wanting attention, just like the women.
>>
>>74250025
>There are clearly hierarchies in Western societies
How did you convince yourself you're welcome here? I digress, are these hierarchies actually real, as in law and legally enforced, or are they just in your head because you're a racist/sexist?

Only (some) women seem to still believe and need hierarchies because their entire world view breaks down without it, plenty of people (usually men) are capable of judging people with absolute equality, despite being called autistic half the time they do. Why do you deny this?
>>
>>74249668
Men thrive in adversity. Quit trying to be a good man when you should be trying to be good at being a man.
>>
File: r9k and new 1.png (18 KB, 591x269) Image search: [Google]
r9k and new 1.png
18 KB, 591x269
>>74249668
>men's rights
>>>/r9k/
>>
Because nobody gives a fuck unless it's spoken by a 10/10 alpha chad, and alpha chads get everything they want so they have no reason to complain.

Even if you gathered up all of the working class, blue-collar guys who work their fucking dicks off all day you will not see anyone giving a shit because they are not pretty people, and we as westerners above all else despise ugliness. Even if a fat/ugly person has a good point it will be largely ignored by all the day-to-day normies.
Why do you think Milo actually has the ear of powerful people? It's because he's a pretty man. Hard truth for the most part, with barely any kind of exception. End of story.
>>
>>74250503
As an addendum, I consider myself a rather handsome guy, but I wouldn't dare associate myself publicly with MRAs because that instantly and drastically lowers the possibility of anyone taking me seriously, or finding me attractive,(No seriously, try that shit around any Kayla and you can hear their pussies drying up) and I personally like to play my cards close to my chest anyways.
>>
>>74249668

probably going to get flak for this, but here goes.

I believe its because men have no inherent value, women can make babies, they are limiting factors to a given population, their ability to make more humans make them inherently more valuable.

But that is not to say men has no value, but our value is entirely based on what we do and our role in the society, be we hunters, warriors that defend the tribe etc....

"Men's" rights will never be a real thing, however rights based on our role will always be held in higher regards, since men are judged based on his role in society
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.