[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White male cabinet raises fears of backsliding in diverse Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: IM BREAKING UP INSIDE.jpg (53 KB, 416x419) Image search: [Google]
IM BREAKING UP INSIDE.jpg
53 KB, 416x419
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics-diversity-idUSKCN0Y71KH

>Whereas cabinet posts over the past 13 years were often filled by women and blacks, new Interim President Michel Temer last week presented a group of 23 ministers that looked a lot like him – white, male and mostly old.

>"I am not represented," says Bruno Leão, a 24-year-old business student in Rio de Janeiro, who is part of a generation of black Brazilians who earned unprecedented access to education and other socioeconomic gains because of Workers Party policies.

>"All those years of struggle and it's like it didn't happen," he adds, noting that advances in civil rights, education and purchasing power remain tenuous.

Anyone else ready to see Brazil become a new South American superpower?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>74249355
Probably not but the butthurt is nice.
>>
If he can turn Brazil into something great, why the fuck does it matter that they're all white?
>>
You mean another South Africa?

Sure, it's funny!
>>
>people can only represent other people of the same race

Is that racist?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 540x378
>>74249355
BRAZIL RISING
OSHIT
>>
>>74249355

Military junta when?
>>
We've done this before. Like three of the guys are actually white. The rest are just light skinned mongrels.
>>
>>74249451
It is, but then again, the people who rage most about racism are often the most racist themselves.
>>
>don't judge me by my race or gender when I do something bad
>don't hire people based off merit, hire based off race and gender

Progressives in every country all act the same, and don't know what the fuck they want.
>>
>>74249355
>get rid of the greedy and corrupt politicians
>those who remain are all white
>blame white people
>>
>America elects Hillary
>Brazil proves that it is a white country
>after a few hundred assassination attempts and sponsored riots by the CIA called for by Hillary herself Brazil still stands
>finally a superpower
>skilled white people go to Brazil
>America collapses
>>
>>74249651
Oh they know what they want: No white people.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 495x297
I like Temer,he made our First Lady Great Again
>>
>>74249355
>noting that advances in civil rights, education and purchasing power remain tenuous.
So 13 years of diversity circus didn't help anything. What's so important about keeping it, then?
>>
>>74249355
This representation shit is cancer. Who even came up with this idea that if your country is 20% black then 20% of the government has to be made up of black people? The only ones who should be in a government are those are best suited for it. Race has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: download.jpg (43 KB, 497x639) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
43 KB, 497x639
yes embrace the glorious BRICS comrades
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.