[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Ben Shapiro said he wanted to shoah the Palestinians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer_is_not_a_dirty_word

How is this hypocritical pice of shit allowed to write this?
>>
File: 666.jpg (126 KB, 1218x632) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
126 KB, 1218x632
>>74246771
Nice this is going to get slid though!
>>
>>74246771
>http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer_is_not_a_dirty_word
If this is all legit then wow, this is pretty edgy
>>
Well transfer was the initial idea of the Nazis too now wasn't it, little Ben
>>
I don't really like Jews, but honestly, I really couldn't give a shit about Palestinians. In fact, I'd prefer a bigger Israel so we could send our Jews there, as long as they don't infest our politics
>>
>>74246771
He's completely on point. Sanddindus need to be removed from all civilized areas of the Middle East.
>>
>>74249710
The whole point of this conflict is to confuse people and make them pick sides.
It worked on you. Although you think you aren't picking sides you are leaning towards pro-Israel.

The Jews have us by the ball and they're squeezing hard. They're juicing those fuckers.
Every time we talk about this shit it devolves into Palestine vs Israel, as if you couldn't hate both Jews and Muslims. Of course you're going to pick the joos every time because they are more civilized than Muslims. The entire narrative needs to be rejected.
We don't have to pick sides. Both Jews and Muslims are anti-white. Neither of them are our friends.
>>
>>74249946
I don't think you get my point, I am pro-Israel. Like I said, I don't really mind Jews, I just don't think they belong in my country or my country's politics. I see no reason why they can't have their own country in the Middle East away from whites, so long as they're out of our countries.
>>
>>74250079
You've fallen for their tricks.
You have taken a position that would make zero sense when applied to other races/ethnicities.
Would you say ''oh well, Palestinians need their country. Better they stay there than here?''. I don't think you would because you simply don't give a shit where they go as long as they aren't in your country.

When you say Jews need their country what you're essentially saying is that you will pay for it, you will protect it. That's how they end up with the power to control US politics.
Instead of saying no to Jews and letting them sort out their own shit you're now advocating for supporting Israel. This is the mentality that makes people unelectable unless they promise more money for Israel

Jews have you by the balls.
Just look at Muslims. You aren't paying to keep Middle East arabic. You aren't protecting them. You just want them banned and not take in any refugees. That's what your opinion of Israel should be.
>>
File: 1437927884825.jpg (34 KB, 455x661) Image search: [Google]
1437927884825.jpg
34 KB, 455x661
>>74246771

Meh, I can't really fault someone for wanting to remove kebab, be they a dirty kike or not.
>>
>>74250325
I don't think America, or any country for that matter, should be subsidizing Israel at all, however I think each race should stick to their own country, Arabs included. If the Jews can beat the Arabs without American help, then they would've earned their place in the ME. Unfortunately, we are subsidizing them, but if we weren't and they can defend themselves from the Arabs, then I see no reason they can't have a state. This applies for any race, however much I may dislike them.
>>
>Germans were there since the dawn of time meme
>>
>>74249676
>jews aren't nazi's, so let's play nazi's lol!
>stop being sqeemish!
stupid Baby Ben

btw archive here

http://archive.is/bZkmh

just in case he plans to delouse his website
>>
>>74250718
*squeamish
>>
>>74250528
That being said, do you not find your stance on Israel silly?
What about Tibet? Do you support Tibet?
Are you going to say ''I am pro-Tibet. I see no reason why they shouldn't have their own country, in fact I want them to expand their country to send all the Tibetans there''

You're simply playing into their hands. You have to take a step back from this nonsense. You shouldn't give a single fuck about what happens to Israel. Where Jews go is none of your business unless they go to your country, in which case it is your business.
There is a reason why US holds a different opinion on Israel than on Tibet, even though Tibet is more oppressed and more deserving of a country.
>>
So? I prefer Jews over Mohommadens.
>>
>>74246771
He wasnt wrong though. If palestinians could be settled in other arab muslim states this would be the best solution for everyone, jews and palestinians alike.
>>
>>74250907
That's what I'm saying. The US shouldn't give billions to Israel or any other country. I'm not completely opposed to a military alliance, but only if they are the ones paying us, but I'd still rather have a completely isolationist America
>>
File: kill-em-all.jpg (102 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
kill-em-all.jpg
102 KB, 1417x1417
the world needs to go in and genocide both sides of this conflict
>>
>>74246771
Because he is a dirty fucking Jew and they can do whatever they want with no consequence, just like niggers
>>
File: ben.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Ben "Turn Gaza into a Jewish Plaza" Shapiro
Ben "Roll the IDF Tanks into the West Bank" Shapiro
Ben "Remove the Muslim in Jerusalem" Shapiro
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.