[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you voting for him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 176x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 176x239
Why are you voting for him?
>>
Sadly i can't, but Clinton is a establishment liar who's entire platform is "I'm a woman, its my turn" like an entitled fucking child.

Also trump is top bantz meme man and 8 years of him would be the best thing ever for pol
>>
Because I want my free wall
>>
Because he supports the trans community.
>>
He is white. Other option is jew and woman
>>
Because he's the 2nd best option next to Bernie Sanders
>>
>>74242056
He's a white male.
>>
The butthurt amongst liberals when Lord Emperor Trump gets elected would be so enormous, if we were to find a way to harness such energy we would be able to fuel our planet for millenia.
>>
File: 1463226152625.jpg (37 KB, 357x395) Image search: [Google]
1463226152625.jpg
37 KB, 357x395
>>74242056
>>
>>74242056
At first, it was because everyone told me not too, now I find I agree with him. If you turn off the news and quit listening to what a bunch of shills say, he actually makes sense.
>>
File: cant even.jpg (73 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
cant even.jpg
73 KB, 1280x800
>He's not Clinton
>He's not Sanders
It's not like there's a particularly high bar this year.
>>
>>74242056
Yup
>>
I don't vote for women. Never have, never will.
>>
File: 1463442331833.jpg (15 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1463442331833.jpg
15 KB, 480x611
>>
>>74242471
kys
>>
I can't vote, but,

A stronger America will be a benefit to other western countries.

Plus it's fucking fun to watch.
>>
File: TheMantleOfAnger.png (1 MB, 796x960) Image search: [Google]
TheMantleOfAnger.png
1 MB, 796x960
>>74242056
-wants to secure the border. BUILD WALL
-says illegals have to go back
-wants to get stop Muslim immigration
-is anti-globalism/pro-nationalism
-wants to stop letting our country get into shitty deals
-wants to stop paying to protect other countries
-against NATO
-wants to stop companies from sending jobs to other countries
-wants to get rid of obamacare
-wants to get rid of common core and localize education
-wants to get rid of gun-free zones in schools and military bases/strong pro 2nd amendment

I'm sure I'm missing a few points but this is off the top of my head and I've had a few beers so I'm not thinking to intently. Oh and he's a fucking badass and his family is great.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 472x460
>>74242056
Because I am sick of the argument "he racist". If you don't want me to vote for him come up with a better argument.

I am actually indifferent about this election. I just wanna see the SJWs and illegals get what they deserve.
>>
File: image_.jpg (18 KB, 105x198) Image search: [Google]
image_.jpg
18 KB, 105x198
I like several of his purposes policies and stances, especially health care. I really like that he doesn't cower in front of our bullying liberal leaning elites.
>>
I wanted Bernie, he's the second best thing, and really a decent candidate on his own. Anti-TPP, antiestablishment corruption, calls out legalized bribery, great representative, strong focus on border security

He's a good candidate. I thought Bernie was somewhat better. Clinton is vastly worse and represents everything wrong with American politics.

In addition, I started to realize how similar the movements against bernie and trump are. Oversimplifications for idiots intended to misrepresent.

>hurr, trump's a racist, he's so STUPID guys COME ON lol!!!
>hurr bernie's a dumb commie, I mean the money has to come from somewhere lol he'll tax me 98%!!!
>>
>>74242056
Trump is a best

Make America Great Again
>>
keep out the spics
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.