[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there never Chinese posters on /pol/? Is 4chan illegal there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why are there never Chinese posters on /pol/?

Is 4chan illegal there?
>>
>>74235854
They can't do the captcha because the government blocks Google services.
>>
>>74235854

I heard it is illegal there, but I see Chinese post here on very rare occasions. Probably proxyfags.
>>
they need a 4chan™ gold membership
>>
File: cn.gif (356 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
cn.gif
356 B, 16x11
>>74236565
the guy posts here almost every week op. I have flag for proof, chinese posters need a vpn to jump the firewall.
>>
>>74236565
Report them to their government. I heard they're families get executed if they are caught.
>>
>>74235854
I think most lurk, 4chan isn't banned, but apparently the captcha system is blocked due to being tied to google.
There are some who get past that by buying a pass.
>>
There have been chinese flags but real chinese need a vpn, tor or whatever so they show as a different nation anyway.

Unless they are rich or important in some way and they can get away with bending the rules.
>>
>>74236796
>>74236875
4chan isnt blocked everywhere in China,but the google captcha is. So if you dont use some kin of VPN service, you have to get a 4chan pass.
>>
>>74235854

google is blocked so they can't find out about shit like tiananmen massacre which means they can't get past the captcha without vpn or buying 4chan pass
>>
>>74235854
RARE
>>
>>74237950
IT AIN'-

Oh fuck, sorry. Wrong guy.
>>
File: cyna.png (61 KB, 1440x768) Image search: [Google]
cyna.png
61 KB, 1440x768
It's not illegal, passed the great firewall.
>>
>>74238314
>using chrome
pleb
>>
This is a joke right?

See my flag? 50% of people with it are Chinese. 99% if it's a Vancouver thread.
>>
>>74235854

what if they shill on 4chan with vpn?

they have the manpower

you know, the art of war and shit
>>
too busy working at Foxconn to make your iphones
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.