[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they right, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: normiebook.png (147 KB, 489x656) Image search: [Google]
normiebook.png
147 KB, 489x656
Are they right, /pol/?
>>
File: 1463030283300.gif (911 KB, 270x214) Image search: [Google]
1463030283300.gif
911 KB, 270x214
>>74235389
>>
>>74235460
Sure you didnt.
>>
>>74235389
These people don't even know what an interest rate is.
>>
>everything is intertwined
>somehow manufacturing jobs from the Chinese and a flat business tax are intertwined with an ongoing proxy war going on in the middle east
These nerds can't even into knowing how foreign trade works. If GM was still on war time production he would be right but it's not WW2 anymore.
Also
>le trump supporters r dumb
>but i would never debate with one xD
fuck I hate underage liberals
>>
>>74235389
>"An intellectual discussion about supporting Trump? ...right..."
Oh the irony. I wonder if they ever understand when they contradict themselves like this.
>>
>>74235799
I would pay money to watch Milo debate with people like this or do it myself but they refuse to debate in the first place.
>>
"His foreign policy is borderline reckless"

Because he doesn't want to chop the head off of every dictator in the third world? Give me a fucking break.

Idiots.
>>
>>74235389

No. I'm really sick of these normies and their bandwagon assumptions they all jump on. Like

>There is NO SMART reason to support Trump!

Just because YOU normie don't understand or see a reason doesn't mean there isn't one. In fact, your ears and minds are already closed TO any reason and then you have the gall to call others stupid or closed-minded. They just say this shit out bravado to make themselves look smarter than they are and end up committing the same intellectual sins they are trying to peg on Trump or "Trump Supporters".
>>
>>74235389
Why are they ALWAYS on about "ignorance"? What the fuck does that even mean? What are we ignorant of??
>>
File: 1463291514432.jpg (22 KB, 262x250) Image search: [Google]
1463291514432.jpg
22 KB, 262x250
>>74235718

>>everything is intertwined

It's what I call "issue-bundling" it's where when if you feel a certain way about Issue A ,people assume you feel the same way about a completely difference issue, Issue Be, as other people who feel the same way you do about Issue A.

Am I making any sense to anyone in this thread? I'm so sick of this shit. Some of us tend to think for our selves and take each different issue as it's own thing. I think it reveals the person's way of thinking too. They project issue bundling because they issue bundle! They believe what people say about Issue B because they already believe what those same people say about Issue A.

It's called being a tool.
>>
>>74236563

>What are we ignorant of??

Everything.

>1,459,066 Likes 697,540 comments

See I can snarky Internet liberal too!
>>
>>74235389

>"In the age of information, not even being an American can excuse that level of ignorance".

The ironing is delicious. I deal with people like this every day, and they all think their geniuses. The truth is, everybody that has all the information about Trump or Hillary is obviously going to choose Trump.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.