[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so bad at arguing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: annoyance.jpg (16 KB, 272x283) Image search: [Google]
annoyance.jpg
16 KB, 272x283
Why are women so bad at arguing?
>>
>>74234456
Because emotion never trumps reason.
>>
>>74234456

Lower IQs
>>
>>74234456
Because they're women.
>>
They're dumber than black people
>>
>why are children bad at arguing?
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve_.png (17 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve_.png
17 KB, 429x241
>>74234502
Correct.
>>
>>74234496
first post best post

coupled with extreme counterarguments and they're all set to cause immediate destruction
>>
>>74234456

They always get their way with everything, so they never build up the necessary skills that men must in order to defend themselves and/or go on the offense.

It's easy to tell when you are arguing with a woman on 4chan - they say "virgin" constantly, insult your masculinity, and sperg out to the max like children because they don't know how to properly have an argument.
>>
ITT Canadians dont understand something, as usual
>>
File: 1462131788660.png (896 KB, 1282x837) Image search: [Google]
1462131788660.png
896 KB, 1282x837
>>74234456
They are far more emotional than men. Whenever you propose an argument, they usually take it as a personal attack and try and make it about them.

Source: Watch Stef debate any woman in his videos, it always ends with them trying to strawman or storming off. I know he has become somewhat of a meme, but he is actually pretty good to redpill normies since he has admitted he lies about what the point of his show is to mask the reality of his message. He has compared it to advertising a voyage on a ship, but changing the destination once everyone boards so they can't object.
>>
File: 1463030283303.gif (1003 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1463030283303.gif
1003 KB, 400x288
>>74234502
>>74234612
I always thought female IQs were clustered more around the mean of 100 - 101 while males had more variance. This explains why there are a lot more male intellects because there is more variance among the distribution, not necessarily because our curve is shifted more forward. Then again, I guess in that picture there is slightly more dispersion among the male intelligence.
>>
>>74234761
It's actually both. Men are slightly shifted up and have wider variance.
>>
>>74234456
because characters in those twilight books dont argue well

if we had a battle of the sexes based on who has sex with dogs better women would win
>>
They are bad at everything other than getting fucked and popping out kids, what do you expect?
>>
>>74234456
Cause theyre stupid
>>
>>74234456

Mine's getting better at it. She used to literally cry when we'd have a political discussion. Then last night she said she's afraid I'll make her racist. Didn't even say anything racist. I'm pretty pumped.
>>
>>74236411
Im proud of you anon, its slowing happening
>>
>>74234761
>I always thought female IQs were clustered more around the mean of 100 - 101 while males had more variance.

That's because you fell for a meme.
>>
>>74234456
Because judge will fuck you over for them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.