[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Commie Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (713 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713 KB, 750x1334
Looks like the Philippines is becoming commie

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/duterte-to-offer-cabinet-posts-to-philippine-communist-rebels

Plus he's pushing for direct talks with China/ better ties.

Hello commie Philippines
>>
>tfw no more sex trips to Philippines to impregnate tiny brown women with my white sperm
:((((((((((
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>74233195
Taken out of context once again.

>“Those are the only departments that I can concede to them,” Duterte said
>Duterte’s olive-branch to the rebels will form part of the incoming administration’s efforts to revive talks to end the five-decade insurgency

More like the Philippines is becoming more peaceful.
>>
>>74233195
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
File: 1452962783515.jpg (569 KB, 2000x1900) Image search: [Google]
1452962783515.jpg
569 KB, 2000x1900
>After all those years Flip still can't annex those commie rebel and mudshit
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>74233195
and the fucking media compared this degenerate to the Donald

he's nothing to him
>>
>>74233195
he wants to end the insurgency thats been happening for decades and those are only departments
US has 5 bases in the philippines and also backed by japan and australia. He wont go full commie. uncle sam is holding his neck tight.
>>
>>74233374
thanks for doing gods work. i really love my half american classmates. i also have half japanese, chinese, with a spaniard blood classmates and theyre so cute. woe to the pure filipinos cucked forever even though its a sad thing.
>>
>>74233195
I thought he was supposed to be a "Punisher", not a cuck.
>>
>>74237680
>Agrarian reform
>Labor
>Social Welfare

I'm sure the commies won't fuck that up.

t. Venezuela, Brazil
>>
>>74233195
I thought this guy was a more NatSoc fascist type?
>>
>>74237846
its still so early to say we're gonna get fucked.
his opponent liberal party's bet in vice presidential race is winning and if she wins theyre going to impeach him and the liberal party will get full control of the country once again.
>>
>>74233195
>bloomberg
Evry tim
>>
>>74238005
Are you believing that Facebook drivel?
>>
Oy Vey!
>>
>>74233195
Get your colonies in line.
>>
hahaha capitalists BTFO
>>
The philippines is kind of one of those weird non rest of the world places where communism can actually sort of work at a semi-functioning level for a while, kind of like cuba.

I wish you ape-halfs good luck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.