[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with blacks and this whole "NO SNITCHING" thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: 5425432345234523452345.jpg (47 KB, 592x594) Image search: [Google]
5425432345234523452345.jpg
47 KB, 592x594
What is it with blacks and this whole "NO SNITCHING" thing?
>>
>>74232435
respeck
>>
>>74232435
Gang culture

Which comes from alienation
>>
>>74232435
Blacks are stupid.
>>
>>74232435
rappers and drug dealers who are seen as the head honchos of black culture got tired of being sent to jail by the few civilized niggers left in their community.

Plus the prison culture for niggers is very big. Once they get to prison they keep fucking up, but the problem is it's a lot harder to hide or deny crimes when you're under 24/7 surveillance. So they still think that if nobody says anything it's like the crime/rule breaking didn't happen. Since so many niggers are sent to prison at some point, it just sticks with them when they get out and start releasing mix tapes.
>>
File: dfghg.jpg (46 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
dfghg.jpg
46 KB, 620x388
>>74232435

A true nigger to the last breath.
>>
File: 1453857276950.jpg (33 KB, 506x395) Image search: [Google]
1453857276950.jpg
33 KB, 506x395
>>74232540
Reddit.
>>
>>74232435

Niggers gonna nig 'till their last niggasecond.
>>
>>74232435

That's very Japanese of him.
>>
>>74232483
we wuz chivalrous knights an shiet
>>
>>74232435
>>74232540
>>74232641
Finn anon is right though. Isolation in violence and poverty, and a constant culture of blaming the white man for it, is what causes this shit. They're raised from very young to not do anything that could support their "oppressors."
>>
>>74232435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow9jncNeTOA
>>
its about doing things for yourself and not relying on your mommy to fix everything for you

...this is 4chan afterall
>>
it will get your family killed or your friends connected to crimes
>>
>>74232435
To deter the police from bothering ay intervention in their community.
They want anarchy.
Blacks never dun nuffin, cops be racis an sheit, take the po po away government.
>>
>>74232435
who cares?

one less nigger.
>>
>>74232435
what a fag, he could've at least said "your momma"
>>
>>74232435
Cops to kid, "we just wanted to thank him."
>>
>>74232435
blacks commit crimes on each other, but they want to blame it all on the white man
>>
>>74232435
Hood mentality. I grew up in LA it goes like this,

If someone shoots your cousin or something, you don't snitch. Why? Because then you can retaliate and kill someone and they won't snitch. Niggers like to kill each other with no consequences.
>>
Because black males are incapable of seeing more then 30 minutes ahead. At best.
They have zero impulse control and live in fear of being accused of acting white. In a effort to prove they are black enough, they will commit any insane atrocities.
>>
>>74232483
PU SUH RESPEK OAN MA NAME
>>
Nigs don't think in terms of law and justice. They abide by what would happen if you literally lived in the jungle. That's why they can't wrap their heads around the justice system.
>>
File: snitch-quiktrip.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snitch-quiktrip.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>74232435
>>
>>74232435
Who shot ya?
https://youtu.be/kXK78kRVunY
>>
>>74232483
We wuz chevalierz n sheet
>>
>>74232435
Nigs resolve disputes among themselves, because of their criminal activity.
>>
reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGUu0bvpMQ
>>
File: fghj (2).jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
fghj (2).jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>74233315

SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE- /dead
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 425x240
>>74233803
The Eternal Simpson Jew got to them
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPGlCe9Rxk

Damn you Matt Groeningsburgstein
>>
You are sad people I see every day the same racism from this website.
But who pushed you out of here if you not strong and clever? your eduction and ours?
We don't snitch on community because it is not right where is your respect but you don't have to complain too now? lol

Jason
>>
>>74232435
>What is it with blacks and this whole "NO SNITCHING" thing?
That's not exclusively a black thing. It's the same in every culture that tolerates crime.
Russian criminal element in latvia also has the same thing. You snitch, get hurt.
>>
You know how white people and Asians to an extent have a social contract that says to be nice, respectful and don't break the law? Black people have a social contract that says don't tell the police I broke the law, and I'll do the same. It's part of their culture.
>>
Nigs gunna nog
>>
If you dont fo anything they'll keep doing it. Black culture needs a kick in the arse.
>>
File: Goodfellaslaugh.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
Goodfellaslaugh.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>74233315
Kek
>>
>>74232435
Lots of them act like they won't snitch, but when you get them 1 on 1 they eventually will. Especially if theyou have something to gain from it
>>
>>74232435
Snitching is seen as cooperating with authority, which is frowned upon in the negro community. They believe that if they snitch, they're throwing a fellow negro under the bus which helps perpetuate white oppression.

Source: I graduated in Advanced Negronics 101
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>74232435
I'm white and I consider this to be the only good quality among blacks. They do it for the wrong reasons, of course, but still.

Snitches are lower than niggers, right on par with peadophiles.
>>
>>74232435
The Wop/Kike run mafia of 100 years ago had a similar rule. Go read the last words of Dutch Schultz some time.
>>
Black people are very ready to snitch after you catch them dirty and use it as a carrot. Other than that they generally do not like any type of interaction with Police. They will ask for a ride and asked to be dropped off a block down so they arent viewed as a snitch.
>>
File: 1460145040853.png (581 KB, 566x574) Image search: [Google]
1460145040853.png
581 KB, 566x574
>>74232435

It's a way for slightly smarter niggers to get way stupider niggers to fall in line. By putting this meme in their head that "snitching" or telling the authorities on anyone doing anything at all, they avoid someone ratting them out to said authorities to save themselves.

So they act like acting in one's own self-interest instead of the interest of THEM is the most dishonorable thing ever. It's worked pretty well and the dumbass idea spread pretty far.

Here's an example:

I was in jail for about six months, we're not going to go into why because it's a long story about something kind of minor/stupid and I was only in jail because I'm a poorfag who couldn't make bail.

One night, things were shutting down and that's when the guards give out the nightly medicine for people who need it, this one guard was the cool one who helped us out so I had a lot of respect for him. This one nigger in his cell, who was already given me trouble, kept running his mouth to the guard, the guard couldn't see who it was and they wouldn't shut up, we were all yelling at him to shut up. Finally guard said "if you aren't going to come out and confess and own up to it, you guys are going to be locked in your cells all day tomorrow with no free time."

Welp, I said fuck that and next time they opened the doors for us to give us medicine I told them who it was.

The next day only THAT nigger's cell was closed. The rest of us were free. Then I had several of them threaten to beat me up because I'm a "snitch" for ratting someone out WHO NEGATIVELY EFFECTED EVERYONE ELSE and saving us all at the cost of his own, just punishment instead. Of course they couldn't be reasoned with to see these, (some definitely did though). Noooo. Someone snitched and that was just plain wrong. Like I'm supposed to sacrifice and be loyal to some asshole who harms me and my friends?

Do you see how irrational the concept is? It was invited by dumbasses like that to avoid punishment.
>>
>cop: who shot ya?
>nig: seperate the weak from the obsolete, hard to creep them brooklyn streets
>>
>>74232435
Because in and out of prison, they kill or maim people who talk to cops
>>
>>74232435
Because they are all criminals, duh!
>>
I'm pretty sure thats inaccurate and after been given a proper bargain nigs smack lips profusely and rat everyone in question out
>>
File: NegroJustice.png (132 KB, 1257x667) Image search: [Google]
NegroJustice.png
132 KB, 1257x667
>>74233338
>>74233423
>>74233650
>>74235159

A distilled version in pic related
>>
I'm a white male with a black wife. This stupid shit is exactly why she fucking Hayes black males.
>>
>>74232435
because the teen doesn't want his family targeted in retribution
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.