[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Cuck!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1440x1080
Get into an argument with a 50 year old white guy.
Carhartt jacket cowboy tells me to live within my means.
Tells me I should swallow my pride and live in a $400/month apartment.
I tell him its in the ghetto.
Asks me if I'm racist.
I ask him if he would be willing to live in the ghetto and send his children to the school thats zoned to it.
He refuses to answer my question and tries to change the subject.
>>
you should live in the ghetto, nigger, you'll end up there anyway after living beyond your means

ps. get out, nobody wants to read your gay blogposts
>>
>>74225796

Shut up. You only have Asian ghettos.
>>
>>74226058
THIS x10

Move to Koreatown or Chinatown. You might have a harder time finding an apartment though. Those people don't fuck around with their neighborhoods. They keep them yellow for their own protection. It's not their fault whites are dodo birds.
>>
>>74225632

Move to the country.
>>
>>74226563

>Move to a small town with o jobs and everybody watches everything you do because they themselves have nothing better to do.

Thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>74225632
>it's in a bad area

So here's the part where people take responsibility for themselves. Work hard to get a better job, work hard to make your community a better place.

Or we can all just sit here and complain that here isn't as good as there so someone should give me what they have.
>>
>>74226910
You can't make black neighborhoods better without removing the blacks.
>>
>>74225632
Implying Carhartt jackets aren't boss
>>
File: 1409768552887.jpg (11 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1409768552887.jpg
11 KB, 432x288
>>74226779
It isn't so bad.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear :^)
>>
>>74225632
Yeah Bill Whittle is a faggot.
>>
if you can't afford to live in anything other than a ghetto, you

deserve to live in the ghetto
>>
>>74225632
Go vote for Bernie you gaylord.
"oh no I'm scared in the ghetto! "
I'm white and I lived in the shittiest part of a 94% Hispanic city for years. I was only fucked with a few times and barely. Be nice to your neighbors and act like you belong there (meaning don't be a beta coward) and you'll be just fine.
>>
File: 1458936878488.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458936878488.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
You're warned: If anyone insult the jews itt, one of us is going to the hospital and the other to prison
>>
>>74227276
exactly canabro, it's not that hard to find a nice place in a nice suburban/rural areayou only need to work smart and hard
>>
>>74227768
Bill pls settle down
>>
>>74225632

>I'm not gonna debate you, Calzone!!
>>
Yea these fucking boomer traitors are behind forced integration because it doesn't effect them

It's absolutely disgusting

A giant part of segregation was allowing whites to control their own communities, now the only way is through dumping all your income for a decade into a home. Who's value is entirely artificial.
>>
the only time I would accept being a cuck is if trump was cucking me. he can fuck my mom and make me wear girls clothes all he wants.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.