[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is women in combat actually going to be a real thing or it just a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 37
File: jj.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
Do they actually think this will not be a colossal failure
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1552x2286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1552x2286
>>74225474
It will be a thing and it will be a disaster.
>>
Reminder:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
>>
There are already women in combat roles worldwide.

Quit being dumb fucks. No one in the military gives a shit as long as they can pull their weight and not suck.
>>
File: lol women.png (379 KB, 693x628) Image search: [Google]
lol women.png
379 KB, 693x628
>>74225474
>>
It's just plain awful. There's a number of reason why men go to war and women stay behind. Also imagine being a vet and taking orders from a cadet officer women without any combat experience.
>>
>>74225698
>No one in the military gives a shit as long as they can pull their weight and not suck.

They can't and they do.
http://time.com/4030294/male-combat-troops-outperform-women-mixed/

Every single country with female combat troops that have bothered evaluating their effectiveness shows them to be lacking.
>>
>>74225698
>https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
Sweedens not sending their women troops to commbat
>>
>>74225941
Source on that chief?

Time magazine is not really a good place to refute a point.
>>
File: armygirl.jpg (210 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
armygirl.jpg
210 KB, 960x640
>>74225474
Army grills!

Guys it takes skills to point 2 guns at yourself at the same time
>>
>>74225474
Draft women, send them to war to die.
Problem solved either way
>>
>>74226196
This

Use them in human wave attacks during WWIII
>>
>>74225474
Yeah man. All my video games have women operators in them. If they can do it in games, why can't they do it in real life?
>>
>>74225698
Ahahahaha hahaha we ALL care you dumb faggot. I joined the service explicitly for the camaraderie and experience that you get while serving. I joined the infantry because of that. It is well known that the very presence of a woman in any environment demands a complete restructuring of your behavior until said woman is gone. Women being anywhere near a combat environment threatens the most basic aspects of military life. Everyone cares.
>>
>>74226129
This shows his point at the end of the paper,
>>
File: 1463256153382.jpg (34 KB, 418x475) Image search: [Google]
1463256153382.jpg
34 KB, 418x475
>>74225474

I can't wait to see white women captured by some Mohammedan niggers and brutally fucked and beaten senseless.

Gonna be edging hard as fuck once they're uploaded to the Internet as propaganda.
>>
>>74226129
here is is
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
>>
>>74226305

I got out in 2012. It's been glorious watching the shit show from the outside.
>>
File: Modern_Feminism.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Feminism.webm
3 MB, 696x528
>>
>>74225799
>cadet
>giving orders
Also, this already happens to some extent. See: PACAF Commander. Gotta meet them quotas.
>>
>>74226278
Oh man I forgot about that, I guess women can do just as good of a job in combat. It probably how we raise girls that they end up being weaker than men. I bet naturally woman and men are completely the same in every way. I love being born into a generation that is so enlightened.
>>
The average woman, especially the average American woman, would be more of a burden than an asset to an army. There are fewer women who could be conditioned to fight than there are men. Drafting women would be a mistake.

Women can go ahead and join in their free will if they feel, as long as they're meeting the same standards held to men.

Men getting drafted because they're men sucks, but coming to the point where a country feels the need to hold a draft sucks too. It's a bad situation, and drafting women for the sake of fairness simply won't help.
>>
>>74226180
For those who aren't completely familiar with how bad of a fuckup this is:

She has a M9 with the slide forward pointing directly towards her stomach and liver. The slide being forward means there may actually be a round in the chamber ready to fire.

She also has an M4 pointed upwards to her upper torso and spine. You can see this at the bottom of the image. Judging from the guy on the far left, it most likely does not have a magazine loaded and may not have a round in the chamber, but she still fucked up.

She's also doing this in front of an NCO and what looks like a general. I'm not completely familiar with US military ranks and appearances so any yank who can correct me on this would be appreciated.

Long story short, she's either going to get off easy because anything else would be sexism, or she's going to get pounded into next fucking week for ignoring parts of gun safety even niggers with an IQ of 60 have demonstrated knowing.
>>
>>74226517

That's a misleading webm, murrican.

That's a reporter in slavland, not an actual slav conscript.

Because female slav conscripts stay in the barracks, to raise unit morale.
>>
>>74226412
I've got one more year and then I'm gone. NCOS that are over halfway to their 20 are either getting out or seriously considering it after this most recent shit. We've already lost the majority of experienced guys that we had, and after our last deployment got cancelled due to that govt shutdown back in 14 we'releft with mostly slick-sleeves. Shit sucks, I'm glad I won't be in any longer than I have to. I'll wait for the next war to unfuck shit before considering reenlistment.
>>
>>74226593
They're only weak because they are living up to the image society has set for them. If we just changed that image to a merciless killing machine that can't be drafted, they will become just that.
>>
>>74226651
>hey're men sucks, but coming to the point where a country feels the need to hold a draft sucks too. It's a bad situation, and drafting women for the sake of fairness simply won't help.
Israel puts women in combat but only as border guards around Jordan their safest border. They have studies showing women mixed in with men units is a bad thing to do. Meeting the standards is irrelevant if theyre women.I think they know what theyre doing.
>>
>>74226697
That's a brigadier general (division cdr), a captain (company cdr) and an e-8 (snco, alnost-first-sergeant, misc important enlisted roles)

None of them will say shit because doing so could ruin all of their careers.
>>
>>74226757
All that blood and sacrifice in the ME to condition our military for WW3.. Only to see all of them jump ship just before the opening scene because equality
>>
>>74226697

Worse.

It looks her direct superior, either a troop or company commander, what looks like a brigade or higher sergeant major, and a two-star.

If that wasn't a woman, and I am not joking, she would have been kicked in the head, tackled, and thrown off that range, pending a charge or a psych evaluation.

[KNIFE HANDS INTERNALLY]
>>
>>74226517
>starts blind firing at one point
Holy shit, I do not want her anywhere near me.
>>
>>74226697
>even niggers with an IQ of 60 have demonstrated knowing
Vet here. No they don't. Women are equivalent intelligence when it comes to warfare.
>>
>>74226973

We were punished for breaking the "laser" rule and she managed twice, nois.
>>
>>74226953

There could be an entire discussion on the Military's struggles to retain their high-skilled individuals in all fields.

I'm a damn dirty pog from comm, but why would you do IT in the Military when you can make so much more civilian side? Everyone with a brain was getting out, and it seems everyone with a brain in infantry will want to get out when the diversity quotas arrive.

Sheer fucking idiocy at the highest levels.
>>
>>74226951
>>74226973
Jesus fucking christ. This is the state of your military?

>>74227150
They generally have the knowledge of "Don't point gun at people you like", so really for the purpose of most niggers it's close enough.
>>
>>74227250
>They generally have the knowledge of "Don't point gun at people you like", so really for the purpose of most niggers it's close enough.
No, they really fucking don't.

>t speaking from experience
>>
>>74227250
it's the state of women in any military
>>
>>74227325
>veteran
>had one on one experience with niggers using guns
Story time?
>>
>>74225698
I'm actually in the military.
I really do give a fuck.
I do NOT want weak whining women in any job of any real importance.
>>
File: 1389977747_iqypv.jpg (66 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1389977747_iqypv.jpg
66 KB, 450x337
It's a meme that took off in 2014 after there was media coverage of some Kurdish army girls getting ready to fight the Islamic State.
>>
>>74225474
>or it just a meme
sadly, some memes do come true
>>
>women are just physically capable as men
>women have significantly reduced physical requirements

This is literally how it works in the US military. Which is it? Are they just as capable? If so, why are they only required to do a fraction of the push-ups male soldiers do and why do they get so much extra time to run their 2 miles?

The truth is so few women would pass male standards that logistically it wouldn't make sense to even consider them. But the government has to be PC and let women LARP that they're soldiers. Trump, save us from this madness.
>>
>>74227446

That's because meme magic.

>>74227463

This is how it works in the U.S. Military, U.S. Fire Departments, and U.S. Police Departments.
>>
>>74226774
>They're only weak because they are living up to the image
kek you sound like a naive 12 year old. Are you a naive 12 year old?
>>
File: weblessed.jpg (289 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
weblessed.jpg
289 KB, 1242x2208
>>74227607
Fire departments?
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/federal-judge-imposes-racial-quota-fdny-responding-minorities-who-failed-entrance-exams
>>
>>74226651
These women aren't held to the same standard as men, there's no way they'd pass, so instead they cut all the requirements in half and call it "empowering".

>hey solider my leg's been blown off I need you to carry me to safety

>sorry no can do sir, you're too heavy
>but if it makes you feel any better at least you know that I'm an empowered woman who joined the army to act out my fetish of being a male while keeping my female privilege, I'm one of the men now sir, it's not important that I'm weaker, slower and less able to form a comrade-like bond with my male counter-parts, also that the men in my group will sub-coniously attempt to protect me more as I'm a women who could possibly bare children. That's also ignoring the fact that if I got captured it would be much more important as I'm a woman and feminists would be screeching at the government to help me.
>sir
>>
>>74225738
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>74227250
>This is the state of your military?

The Jew's power is absolute and corrupting.

We aren't going to win, famalam. We lost decades ago. But we're going to take as many of those kikes out with us as we can.

Trump is literally the last bastion of hope for this country.
>>
>>74227250
No its more of a state of leadership thing. Politics have infected the us military at all levels. Guys like >>74227244 who are integral to the military machine experienced it before those of us in combat arms because we were in wartime (we all thought the realities of war would make us immune from stupid bullshit. Oops we were wrong), but the long story short is that a handful of assholes are using the military as their little pet social project to secure reelection, promotions, or whatever else they can. The usmc pushed back -hard- against gender integration and it accomplished fuck all. The us army used to but then our leadership was fucked after a handful of scandals and Obama outright removing generals that didn't agree with him.

The Obama administration is the absolute worst thing to happen to this military. Whether its his policies or not, an absolutely horrendous leadership environment has been fostered and we've got complete dipshit in control. No one can speak their mind because doing so means removal so we end up with a bunch of - at-best - very disgruntled sycophants for leadership that try to sympathize with us about how much it all sucks. Officers that care can't change anything, and no grunt ever has, so we leave, all of us.
>>
There is no reason why lolis shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.
>>
>>74227835
>racemixer is now single mother
what a shock
>>
>>74226951
>2stars
>brigadier
>not major
Somebody forgot the "be my little General" saying...
>>
so far it seems like its been mostly white women interested in this..
>>
Kek, already woman in combat, look at MPs
>>
>>74226951
Major General**
>>
I didn't read the thread but until they require selective service for everyone over the age 18, there are still things only a real man will be honored for.

> t. Iraq vet
>>
>>74225474
I hope it's true. Maybe when cunts start dying and being raped by the dozens their libcucked daddies will think about what they've been supporting for decades.
>>
File: equality.jpg (52 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
52 KB, 850x400
>>74225738
Too bad, slut. You want equality? You got it. Now either you're gonna join the draft or you're not going to vote.
>>
>>74228063
>>74228114
Fuck me you're right. I always get those mixed up and i may or may not ve drinking. They're all sir to me, and the number of stars is just the pucker factor if any of them are ever around.

>>74228154
They're pushing to get women in it now. I can't recall if they forced it through.
>>
>>74227367
Not that guy, but the only person I would never do the range next to, especially if it was a maneuver exercise such as bounding, was a Basketball-American.
>>
>>74226517
I think she had no ear protection on
>>
someone post the gif of the bootcamp girl who couldn't throw a grenade more than 2 feet and the boys had to save her life
>>
>>74228293
>I can't recall if they forced it through.
It passed the committee, needs to still be voted and signed though.
>>
>>74227607
this is meme dark magic
>>
>women
>as soldiers

what a fucking joke. holy shit.

Literally everything is hinging on whether Trump wins. And even then he probably won't even go far enough.

I think it's to the point where our entire culture is so deeply corrupted that it can't be reversed. What the fuck can you even do?
>>
>>74226651
The point is to kill all this equality bullshit once and for all. Tie voting rights to selective services, then when they refuse, take away their right to vote.
>>
File: woman_throwing_grenade.webm (783 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
woman_throwing_grenade.webm
783 KB, 480x360
>>74228390
badass bitch incoming
>>
>>74226951
pretty sure that's a major general
>>
File: 1460749841976.jpg (200 KB, 736x330) Image search: [Google]
1460749841976.jpg
200 KB, 736x330
>>74228495
At least it was a flash bang or dummy grenade. I've seen worse footage.
>>
>>74228407
>What the fuck can you even do?
Try and survive. Western civilization is circling the drain.
>>
>>74228495
wew lad
>>
File: 1442934168323.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1442934168323.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>74227244
>There could be an entire discussion on the Military's struggles to retain their high-skilled individuals in all fields.
>tfw your old unit would routinely get investigated for having such a low retention rate
>tfw when it was SIGINT and labelled a critical skill
>tfw you got out because the Marine Corps is fuckretarded too much of the time
>tfw when you see, for the most part, only the shitbag retards stay in
>>
All non-married and childless women should be drafted.

Also single women on welfare should be drafted to help pay their debt to society for raising their little shits.
>>
>>74228407
trump wont go far enough at all. just another pussy retard cucked by libs and kiked. Why build a wall when we can nuke mexico? why force women out of the military when we can force them into camps? why deport only "illegal" immigrants? I'll tell you why, because he is a cuck.
>>
>>74227835
Speaking of fire department shit -

The Swedish fire departments are currently in the middle of a crisis, thanks to their new 'scoring policies' and 'revised tests' they're letting 100% diversity picks through without them actually being able to even drag someone out of a building.

It's rationalized by the fire department issuing statements like: "We want to have the public fire department show the same image in its personnel as the people, we're moving to a more communication-oriented approach..."

What it means in practice is that the application scoring system now gives more points to, lets say, an Arabian female manicurist, (She's bi-lingual! Has work experience in a social environment! Is a woman!) than a white man that has done every possible course about fire safety, health etc etc, has 20 years of experience on the job and is extremely fit.

It's really scary! Thank god I don't live in Sweden.
>>
File: everyfire.jpg (221 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
everyfire.jpg
221 KB, 1280x960
>>74228578
yeah totally. she definitely learned a lot and will be a valuable addition to the military.
>>
>>74228718

shit tier bait, why'd you even post.

look, I'll bet you reply again with more shitty bait
>>
>>74228738
>more communication-oriented approach
I suppose that works for sentient talking fires. Do you have a lot of arsonists?

Sweden is going to literally burn itself down kek.
>>
>>74228495
the tip toppest of keks
>>
File: in case you were unaware.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
in case you were unaware.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>74228718
>Why build a wall when we can nuke mexico? why force women out of the military when we can force them into camps? why deport only "illegal" immigrants? I'll tell you why, because he is a cuck.
You need to go a little more subtle next time. Instead of a nuke, suggest invasion. In stead of camps, say back in the home. 3/10, needs improvement, talk to an Aussie.
>>
>>74228495
Is pulling the pin and throwing the grenade that difficult? Pulling the pin seems like the hardest part.
>>
>>74228867
wow, I would expect to see a post like this on tumblr. You are a literal cuckold if you think anything I said is wrong.
>>
>>74227663
It's satire, my nip friend.
>>
>>74228821
did I hurt your feelings you libtard piece of shit?
>>
>>74228834
It's so they can tell you how to prevent fires happening in the first place! Isn't it lovely? I mean, anyone could do that, but at least the idea counts, right?
>>
The solution is simple. Separate male and female warriors. Women officers leading women soldiers trained in women training camps.
Women know how to motivate other women.
Give them slightly different equipment and tactics too.
>>
>>74228889
No, it is not difficult. It doesn't just fall out, obviously, and you don't do it with your teeth. But it is not a difficult task to pull a grenade pin. Children in goddamn Vietnam managed to do it.
>>
>>74228713
This too. Especially the niggers.
>>
>>74225738
KEK
>Wait, this is not the equality i wanted
>>
File: lol women.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
lol women.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>74228996
>Women know how to motivate other women
>>
>>74228996
>Double your number of armed forces branches
That sounds hilariously inefficient.
>>
>>74228996
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>74228966

Fuck off you dumb nigger
>>
>>74228996
That would be an absolute waste of resources. There is only one situation in which it'd be better to have a female unit rather than a male unit, and it's somewhat niche.

>interacting with the females and children of a culture in which it is taboo for said females and children to interact with unrelated males

That's it.
>>
File: 1462758372820.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1462758372820.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>74228495
Its like she tosses a fucking fit when she throws it. Like she just got so upset at the grenade shes just standing there like a angry bumbling retard
>>
>>74228996
So, like, separate, but equal?
Bro, I think that might just work, dude.
>>
>>74229101
typical libtard. cant disprove my argument with logic so you resort to petty insults.
>>
File: fellowkids[1].jpg (70 KB, 960x547) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids[1].jpg
70 KB, 960x547
>>74228938
>Reddit clumsily attempting to "get down" with the native language
>>
>>74229196

NIGGER
>>
File: 1366085919761.jpg (23 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
1366085919761.jpg
23 KB, 441x228
I can't wait for the day I'm shot and a women has to carry my ass to safety. I'll be choking on my own blood and laughing hysterically as we're both gunned down. Shooting at a target is one thing but when it comes to physical strength women just can't cut it in the military. But we can't say that because its sexist. I'm sure there will be a massive enlist when women are openly allowed in combat roles and then when the jihadist start releasing tapes of them raping captured military women they'll most likely think twice.

Also, let's ignore the male vs female hygiene. I can only imagine how fun it will be to be with a female soldier when they're on their period in a fox hole. Great time to be in the military.
>>
>>74229249
NIGGER! XD
>>
>>74229266
Periods are NOT gross, they're NATURAL!
>>
>>74229222
I bet you would know a lot about reddit, wouldn't you?
>>
>>74229249
libtard
>>
File: 1462839573524.jpg (17 KB, 340x245) Image search: [Google]
1462839573524.jpg
17 KB, 340x245
The Jews want our women in combat. More women in combat, less whites on the planet, the women aren't at home making babies.
>>
>>74225474
Female here. I pray to everything holy this never happens. We don't belong in combat. Christ, many men don't, they can't psychologically handle it. Do you think women, who are statistically more likely to suffer from depression, who are physically weaker, and bleed for 7 days a month can possibly do what a combat solider does? If you answer yes, you're a fool.
>>
>>74229467
Fuck off tranny
>>
>>74229266
You'd be lucky if a woman would even attempt to go drag your ass out of harms way instead of her just hiding behind the HMMWV and having a panic attack.
>>
>>74229467
>Women
>Suffering from depression

I love this dank meme tbhfqbgfhm
>>
>>74229551
women deserve to be put into camps and bred year round. if they fail to produce a male they should be executed.
>>
>>74229562
Look it up. We do.
>>74229533
I'm not a tranny. I'm a woman. Married. With kids. I'm pissed. I didn't ask for this shit. These pathetic Feminists demanded equality, but not THIS kind of equality...
>>
>>74227891
This is the only post of the thread you need to read
>>
>>74229800
honestly, who cares if a soldier dies? one less faggot welfare queen stealing my hard earned tax dollars.
>>
File: floatig gun.png (509 KB, 367x559) Image search: [Google]
floatig gun.png
509 KB, 367x559
>>74226180
>>
>>74229742
>>74229915

This is what redditors post like when they try to be "extreme" like /pol/
>>
>>74230038
this is what cuckolds actually believe
>>
>>74225474

I think that I have been pro-women in gender segrated units this entire time because I underestimated my own callousness. I'm reading about "what happens when they get captured and raped?" and I'm thinking, "what like in GI Jane?"

I think if US army J. Doe is getting gangraped incessantly that top brass will shrug and go "that's the shit". It's the general public I worry would raise the stink. I don't actually doubt our female soldiers - I doubt female soldiers hamstrung by western sensibilities.
>>
>>74229743
>Women "depression" = actual depression

I just fucking love it so much tbhscqhysgmsrkhsk
>>
>>74230172
>I don't actually doubt our female soldiers
Then you've never been in the military.
>>
File: doitfag.jpg (68 KB, 773x585) Image search: [Google]
doitfag.jpg
68 KB, 773x585
>>74229987
Dude on the right can't believe what he's seeing and dude on the left hopes it goes off.

>mfw
>>
>>74230172
>I don't actually doubt our female soldiers - I doubt female soldiers hamstrung by western sensibilities.

t. civvie
>>
>>74230270
all the men are fags anyway, whats the difference between a fag and a woman?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>74228938
>>
>>74228692
I'm about to hit my 10 year mark and am putting in OCS packages. If I wasn't already halfway to retirement, I'd never consider staying.
I already know the second half of my career as an officer will be me just keeping my head down and never speaking my mind so so I can get that sweet retirement check and lifetime benefits.
>>
File: 1408461245452.jpg (15 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1408461245452.jpg
15 KB, 225x224
>>74230371
>>
>>74230270
This so hard. Every individual I've personally seen break down and cry in the military had one thing in common... possession of a vagina. Not even the biggest shitbag male troop would reach that level of uselessness. But that's just my experience.
>>
>>74227663
Japs confirmed for humorless next rulers of the world.
>>
>>74230397
get a real job you lazy nigger and stop dipping into my pocket
>>
>>74230397
>If I wasn't already halfway to retirement, I'd never consider staying.
Yeah, if you have that much time in, I don't blame you. One of our LT's was a former Gunny selected for Top who said the retirement benefits for officers were still just that much better, even as 1 st(though he did get Captain eventually).
>>
>>74230513
No no no, he's continuing a proud Japanese humor ritual: no joke is finished before it is explained.
>>
>>74230521

cry more you fucking libertarian autist.

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>74230513
90% of the japs are U.S military personnel assigned to the 3 mar div
>>
>>74225698
>No one in the military gives a shit
Found the libtard that's never served....
>>
>>74230663
Or someone assigned to one of the MEUs.
>>
>>74230646
socialist libtard confirmed
>>
>>74230521
I'm white.
>dipping into my pocket
I have my pay taxed as well, which means I contribute to paying myself. So... fuck off.
>>
>>74230729

You're the kind of person that thinks the Nazis were left wing.
>>
>>74230724
> port break
> better shitpost on my Chilean crop circle emporium

There's the other 1%
>>
>>74229266
If I get drafted and some dumb cunt gets shot in the leg, she can pull herself to safety. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>74226697
In addition to all mentioned. She is a second lieutenant which means she's just out of ocs basic, hence the look of disgust on faces. By her patch obviously medic, by the loose straps of her pack, a complete fuck up or for women officer mater.
>>
>>74229467
>We don't belong in combat
Or the voting booth. Get fucked. You reap what you sow, ho.
>>
Two words for you guys: Powered armor.

When the first real combat powered armor hits, expect to see a lot of women encouraged to train with it. Fucking why? I'll tell you.
-Women's smaller stature will help with the early power to weight issues (early units will NOT be custom and thus have maximum operator dimensions; the smaller the operator the better the suit's performance). There's a reason we don't have 50 foot tall battlemechs stomping around warzones. This is going to be one of the big factors early on.
-The suits limited range and high value will mean these female operators are never dropped deep in the shit with one where they would be a liability and not an asset. This will let the army still keep women relatively "safe" instead of smeared up the side of some highway in bumfuckistan.
-Attaching one to a squad will naturally encourage the men to protect the "valuable asset" because primate psychology. Men don't jump on grenades to protect HMMVs... but if you strap a vagina to it they just might start.
-The early suits are going to be cumbersome and really only good for augmenting strength (something females tend to lack) but not mobility, so men aren't going to want to strap themselves into a big goddamn boat anchor when the bullets start snapping overhead just so they can bench press a VW beetle. Women, on the other hand will like the suits because they'll be able to do more in the suit than out and actually carry and shoot something heavier than 5.56. They'll feel safer and more confident in them too.
-Most importantly, this is all going to end up as fucking fantastic PR for the army showing off their women soldiers being "just as capable, if not more so" as the men... in a $12m "equality-suit" anyways.

Expect it. Not soon, but one day.
>>
>>74231141
I could get behind this.
>>
>>74230172
>I don't actually doubt our female soldiers
You mean how they're a bunch of welfare sluts who get pregnant and discharged within the first month or two?
>>
>>74230554
I was explaining this to some E6 today. He was saying something about just wanting to make chief and retire.
I explained that if he retires as a Chief, he's only going to be bringing home about $2,000 per month, which is poor as fuck.
The military pays for your college WHILE you're in. Why do people not take advantage of that? I've got three classes left for my BS and haven't paid a dime out of my own pocket.
So many people retire enlisted with no college, basically making them unemployable outside of service jobs.
>>
>>74228063
Lol I was just doing that.
>>
File: marine-study.jpg (817 KB, 1200x1774) Image search: [Google]
marine-study.jpg
817 KB, 1200x1774
>>74225474
>>
>>74229272
>XDDDDD
What's the fucking point?
>>
>>74231141
Except when the suit fails, you're still going to want to have someone who can actually function as a Marine or soldier. These things would be first fielded to the SEALS, Delta's, Raiders, whoever first.
>>
File: 1454765741949.png (2 MB, 1713x1790) Image search: [Google]
1454765741949.png
2 MB, 1713x1790
>>74231141
>relining on non-existent technology so womyn can "us too" into the military
Three words for you: a fucking leaf
>>
>>74231285
Hyperbolic post-modern understanding of "irony".
>>
>>74225698
Thats the point.

Yes females are already experiencing combat in the middle east, bit the movement at home is focused on fast tracking women into combat roles. That means standards are being lowered, perticularly for women, and the quality of our ground troops will be lowered even further due to the "muh strong woman" and "women can be just as good as men" memes.
>>
File: 1463370381913.png (165 KB, 914x639) Image search: [Google]
1463370381913.png
165 KB, 914x639
>>74225474
>Do they actually think this will not be a colossal failure
yes, you know why ? because they know that men will always help women, love to help them and take pride in it.
>>
>>74231220
Meanwhile, real men are working real jobs, to pay your salary, and the majority of individuals you are "protecting" are, by your definitions, fucking poor. You, are a welfare queen.
>>
>>74231141
>powered armour
I love this meme.
You need to store a lot of energy, which means either incredibly dense energy storage methods (You ever seen a LiPo battery explode? Imagine that, 5x worse, the size of a person in the middle of a foxhole.) or an on-board energy generation method (HAHAHA IVAN, LOOK AT THE SMALL AMERICAN GIRL WHO THINKS SHE CAN HIDE! VIKIR AWAY!).

As well, it's going to fucking fail. There's a reason why SF only use things that have been battle tested and proven, or things that they absolutely need to function. Can you imagine one of those things bricking in the middle of Afghanistan?

Furthermore, it's not going to be able to protect it's user from actual direct fire. The moment Sarah Connor goes down in that thing, she's going to weigh at least 200 kg, and there's going to be no fucking rescue sling or drag strap that can hold up to that shit in a warzone.

At absolute most I can see independent lower body exoskeletons that will assist in the carrying of rigid backpacks, but I do not at any point see powered armour being an actual thing.

It's big, it's bulky, it's going to show up on thermal cameras like nothing else, and the minute a russian scrap-pile detects it, it's going to get an anti-tank missile slapped on it. The prices will be a major problem as well, since nobody wants to hand out a 5 million dollar power armour suit to a 5'5 woman who cries when her puppy gets sick.
>>
File: 1462899170309.jpg (118 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1462899170309.jpg
118 KB, 680x798
hitler would gas everyone in this thread for suggesting your mothers/daughters should be anywhere near the battlefield

https://youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
>>
File: 1459725892929.jpg (49 KB, 606x394) Image search: [Google]
1459725892929.jpg
49 KB, 606x394
>>74231239

I bet Putin is laughing his ass off at the possibility of women marines.
>>
>>74231599
that guy is going to be a grandpa at 32yrs of age
>>
>>74231877
>possibility of women marines
Wooks are already a thing.
>>
>>74227400
Be woman, get special consideration for awards, get skipped for shit details and duties, get held to a lesser standard, be resented for it (having no control over it), cause additional logistics burden or risk getting your guys in trouble sharing accommodations.
The good women are shit on by the bad and the political games, and the men they lead are fucked hard for any mistake since you can't blame the woman or punish her without discouraging her or hurting her career. I just want a job based PT test and a practical exam to kick out the useless people. A desk jockey doesn't need to do much past pack a container with his equipment but a mechanic or ammo handler need a weighted carry and overhead lift to do their jobs.
>>
>>74225474
Let's tar and feather the bastards responsible for this.
>>
>>74231306
>These things would be first fielded to the SEALS, Delta's, Raiders, whoever first.
Yes they will. And they will be categorically rejected by them as death traps. Too slow, too limited range, and too unreliable. Expect SF to use standalone powered equipment for carrying equipment, not for fighting in.

>>74231731
It's definitely not ready. Not today, not tomorrow, probably not even in 10 years. But as battery technology begins to catch up it will become more viable and thus more inevitable. As a species we're a century behind on battery technology because we've been blessed with fossil fuels for so long. And regardless of the benefits or problems or combat effectiveness, powered armor will be pushed as a gender-balance "solution" from on high.
>>
>>74226368
It's only a matter of time. Equality s-sure is lov-lovely
>>
>>74232337
>more viable
It's going to be extremely bulky, loud, and it's going to show up on the sensors of any weapons platform within line of sight.

The entire point of infantry is that they're more agile than any other unit bar special forces. Having a 200 kg 6'3 hydraulically driven exoskeleton in the middle of a unit will at best draw fire, at worst draw massive amounts of artillery and aircraft fire.

I'd expect some sort of armour specifically manufactured as to exploit materials on the atomic level for protection before I'd expect an exoskeleton used in combat.
>>
>>74227663
Actually people do have a tendency to live up to expectations. Women's physical inferiority can't be fixed, but with some cultural change they could be turned into vicious murderers who can also keep the muzzle pointed down range. Well, maybe
>>
>>74232072
When the shit hits the fan, we are ALL expected to be combat ready. I will never advocate some pussy "desk job PFT/PFA."
Fuck you and your kind for even suggesting it. If you can't stand the thought of performing to a certain standard, the military is not for you.
>>
>>74225474
Post bigger version of the pic next time you fucking nigger.
You people should only reply to this thread with a sage.
>>
>>74232337
>Too slow, too limited range, and too unreliable
Actually, that's true. And actual combat applications seems to be limited. If these did come about, $10 says they'd primarily be used for logistical needs(I.E. Seabees building shit, supply moving quadcons, maybe even a company having one in order to help build up an LP or OP).
>>
>>74230326
What about female-only units in a situation where we are actually short on manpower? I'm sure women could be decent soldiers, just dramatically less so than male soldiers.
>>
>>74228889
no its simple.
>>
>>74229032
>>74228889
it's about as hard as using a fire extinguisher. then again, millions of homes burn every year...
>>
>>74233007
>What about female-only units in a situation where we are actually short on manpower?
Cool, if we're at that point, things are not going to go well. At best it'd be a stop gap measure. If you have the choice between an all male unit and an all female unit, you'd never pick the latter, unless it was one niche aspect of a military operation.
>>
>>74231141
Why make power armor when you can have a more easily maintained, less insubordinate, cheaper, and more responsive drone doing the same things? Only possible benefit I see is more autonomy when communications are severed. The idea is retarded basically
>>
>>74233007
>What about female-only units in a situation where we are actually short on manpower?
I think it's extremely unlikely this will ever happen before you simply nuke the enemy into the ground. If you're at the point where you're losing that hard, it doesn't really matter anyway.
>>
>>74225698
See a dead women in combat hit hard the moral , you fight to prevent childs and women die
>>
>>74233370
we two of soul
>>
>>74232731
Dude, I've been there when the shit hits the fan, all desk boy needs to do is shoot straight and drag the wounded to a ccp. I've done dismounts for recovery and worked pads during tics and under direct fire. Some jobs have additional requirements to an infantry role. Lifting 200 pounds of dude onto your back is a different animal than precisely aligning 130 pounds of missle, 70 pounds of engine parts or plating in a cramped space or whatever else. A base line a likely first step to a new test, but not having job specific events is asking for 105 pound soldiers being relied on to move 50 pounds of equipment rapidly and repeatedly.
>>
>>74233619
That's fine if you want ADDITIONAL requirements. I'm saying don't take shit away from standards. I think all of the other branches should have something like the Marine CFT.
>>
>>74232566
>Having a 200 kg 6'3 hydraulically driven exoskeleton
This is my point though; with a 5 foot 5 120 pound woman the suit only needs to be 5'8 and 100kg - basically half the size. This means she's still going to fit in an IFV when John Rambo standing 6'3 and 400 pounds in his battle armor wouldn't even get through the hatch. The army won't redesign half its shit just just to accommodate a few new shiny suits, but if they can find some slightly smaller humans to put in them while also winning a PR war? That's just the kind of shit they will throw billions at.

Also, it won't be hydraulic because that's far too heavy and complicated (pumps etc), in all likelyhood it will be linear actuators which are more efficient, quieter, far more reliable, and provide a sufficient strength boost. She doesn't need to be able to pick up a Bradley with one arm, just enough to drag a big backpack, hoist a SAW to eye level and squeeze the trigger without landing on her ass.

Also keep in mind that humans show up as nice bright hot spots on IR. We're definitely not stealthy, and by the time this stuff is small and efficient enough to be practical it's thermal signature will be negligible compared to whoever's piloting it.

>>74232882
It will definitely see use in the logistical side of things. In fact we're working towards that kind of stuff right now. The first thing we're going to get is the loader suit from Aliens. A decade or so after that we might see it miniaturized and reliable enough for the field.

>>74233238
Simple, gotta keep a human in the loop. The second the army builds the equivalent of the Terminator people are going to freak the fuck out and congress will skull fuck the program into the dirt. Fully autonomous weapons will fly and swim first, then drive, and then maybe a long long time from now they'll walk.
>>
>>74232337
I think fuel cells and micro engines are going to be the break through that gives powered exo frames a chance, but it might be more efficient hydraulics and stronger materials that leads to slim frame with a small signature strong enough to be worth an investment.
>>
>>74233943
>Also keep in mind that humans show up as nice bright hot spots on IR. We're definitely not stealthy, and by the time this stuff is small and efficient enough to be practical it's thermal signature will be negligible compared to whoever's piloting it.
Yes, but humans can hit the deck and run like fuck when Ivan dispatches a laser guided missile to their ass.

Oh wait, humans rarely (if ever) actually get those types of ordinances placed on them unless they are a direct threat. I wonder what COULD be a direct threat. The 5'8 exoskeleton wearing SAW wielding chick with a direct hook up to all sensor platforms within the next 5 miles, or the 6'2 guy with an M4 providing overwatch?
>>
>>74225738
>When you are not included in something that no one wants to do — in this case, going off to war — it’s not discrimination; it’s a privilege. Some say women should give up that privilege in the name of equality between men and women. But here’s the thing about equality: Men and women are not equal.

Some real feminist in a house fire shit here.
>>
>>74233987
we will see real life 40k space marines within our lifetime
>>
>>74225474
No. Women in the military are camp followers with uniforms. Nothing more.
>>
>>74234261
I think yours maybe, I'll settle for chasing my grandkids on my robo legs making grandma's boy jokes nobody gets anymore. Good luck in the crusades brother.
>>
>>74233987
How fucking stupid is it that we even talk about shit like this so women can manage to function alongside men physically? They're still shit emotionally and you could just sign up men for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>74229987
>knives hands internally
>>
>>74225474
It is made to disarm you in front of your enemy, she will win.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 970x727
Merica women are too soft
>>
>>74227463

The army also has different standards based on age, usually with decreasing standards as people get older.

The point of PF is to have a relative standard of fitness, not an absolute one.
>>
>>74228495
I don't play sports and I could throw better than that..

Also, how much force is required to actually take out a lin? Any analogies for civfags?
>>
>>74226368
Kek Wills It
>>
>>74225474

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
>>
>>74228495
She looks like Inky Winky
>>
>>74226697
Not knowing the liver is on the right side of the body

Calls out blacks for low IQ

Wew lad
>>
As long as they aren't given special placement then who gives a fuck. If they display leadership and discipline qualities and pass the physical tests it literally is a non issue. Don't give me that "huuuurrr but they are getting in easy, here look at my .gif!!!". If they are getting in easy then FUCK THAT THEY SHOULDN'T but that doesn't mean you have to arbitrarily be against the concept fundamentally.
>>
File: wblHr8c.jpg (44 KB, 658x500) Image search: [Google]
wblHr8c.jpg
44 KB, 658x500
>>74229078
Damn she went the redpill the hard way
>>
>>74226180
That SGM is about to explode
>>
>>74237541
Its a cotter pin, the part you may not realize is that it's got some fight in it, because the ends of the pin are bent 90 degrees and you have to overcome that. It's just a quick jerk. If you try to pull it like a pull tab it's not going to work well.

The idea is that the pins don't come out on accident for the obvious reasons.
>>
File: k92-jp_RaH8.jpg (21 KB, 330x346) Image search: [Google]
k92-jp_RaH8.jpg
21 KB, 330x346
>>74225474
What the fuck?

How is this allowed?

I swear to god libtards and feminist idiots don't think before they act. What a shitshow. Jesus christ women can hardly handle being a police officer in the US, they expect them to go into fucking combat?

Buncha fuckin dipshits
>>
>>74225474
>Is women in combat actually going to be a real thing
Yes. Marine platoon commander Evdokiya Zavaliy in pick.
>>
File: 1426765624826.png (218 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1426765624826.png
218 KB, 640x432
>>74228938
>you are a literal cuckold
You're trying too hard friend.
>>
>>74226697

>What is body armor
>>
>>74225474
>>74243605
It looks like the women soldiers are carrying other women soldiers. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>74229743
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>74226412
Got out 2 weeks ago and already hearing more fucked up nonsense from my buddies still in. At least I missed the tranny troops
>>
>>74225474
How many gangrapes will it take before women soldiers are withdrawn from the front lines?
>>
>>74226517
Can anyone explain why she is having such a traumatic time with that gun? Like is it just her being a bitch about the noise or what?
>>
>>74239438
>implying you can smoke females

He'd lose his job.
>>
File: image.png (325 KB, 423x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 423x399
>>74225474
If they want equality, give it to them. Let them die or get raped on the front lines. They made their bed and now they get to sleep in it.
>>
>>74226305
My Sgt when I was deployed was a woman. She was a beast. Not very feminine at that.
>>
>>74226180
Lol I never noticed the rifle leaning against her crotch.
>>74239438
She's an LT, not his concern
>>
File: turkish_uh60_pilots.jpg (107 KB, 475x712) Image search: [Google]
turkish_uh60_pilots.jpg
107 KB, 475x712
>>74225474
female officers are alright
female pilots are alright
female snipers are alright
female personnel are alright
female frontline fighters? bad idea unless you are desperate for manpower
>>
>>74225474
>Is x y real or just a meme
I bet you made this thread too, right?
>>74241732
>>
>>74225738

Another article from sheknows.com

>"I'm afraid of so much. I'm definitely afraid for Muslim friends. But I'm afraid for all of us. I'm pretty sure that Trump is stupid enough to get into some sort of nuclear pissing match with another world leader and bring about the extinction of the human race. On the other hand, I did announce publicly that I'm single and open to marrying foreign nationals to escape, so I've been meeting lots of interesting people online." — Shaindel Beers

Good, please go have 80 I.Q babies in a muslim shithole where you are beaten.

>"The idea of Trump as president is scary the same way that the idea of a toddler as president is scary. He's an idiot who is not qualified for the office. And on its own, with our checks and balances, that's not so terrifying. What I'm most afraid of after Bush/Cheney, the last time we had a gullible moron for president, is not Trump, but whomever he selects as his VP nominee. Because I'm pretty sure they'll be running the show while The Donald uses the Oval Office for photo ops to sell more shitty steak." — Seranine Elliot

Women - stop tryng to think thoughts please, you can't do it.
>>
>>74226697
That's Major General Jeffrey Buchanan.
>>
>>74225474

I'm all for "separate but equal" combat units.

Step 1)

Enforce the draft so that women pull their weight in military service, but segregate military units so that men aren't dying for these dumb sluts since men are actually useful.

2) Initiate quotas on hard labor jobs. Congratulations women, now you get to work in mines and engineering and other hazardous fields that will kill you until you learn to work like a man.

3) More men in teaching positions. It's simply not fair that women dominate all these cozy roles while being so equal. Now men are pushed into teaching and customer service that is easy, low-impact, and will now create an environment where boys can learn without having bullshit womenthings forced on them

This is a great idea, really. I'm going all-feminist if these are promised.
>>
>>74228407

I've started to notice feminism and chronic narcissism has made women here are actually dead behind their eyes.

It's sort of like looking into the eyes of a seagull, there's just no human personality or consciousness in some of them.
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.