[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out many crossdressers identify as straight? Many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 507x720
Just found out many crossdressers identify as straight? Many are even married?

Wtf /pol/ am I missing something here? If so red pill me please.

Even if they are not attracted to men:
>pretending to be a woman
>in relationship with woman
>gay
>>
And people still don't understand why it's an issue when these creeps are in women's bathrooms/changing rooms...
>>
>>74225067
Yes they got a fetish, that's different from gender dysphoria, which us transgender women have.
>>
>>74225152
Post pics so we can determine if you're passing anon
>>
>>74225152
Alright so help me understand. Do you consider yourself female? If so do you consider relationships with guys heterosexual?
>>
>>74225487
My gender identity has always been a mix of female and male, although much more so female so I chose to transition to female. I live life as a female and consider my relationship with guys as heterosexual, although with girls it's lesbian but I'm bi so whatever.
>>
>>74225067
Transvestites and transsexuals are two different things.

Transvestite - an often heterosexual pervert.
Transsexual/transgender - an often homosexual pervert who is incredibly delusional.
>>
>>74225152
>>74225728
>>
>>74225067
You like women but it's kinda hot to dress up as one, that's all.
It doesn't have to make sense. It's like how you can love your wife yet have a mistress on the side.
Most of these people will answer "is there even anything to get?". Some will reply that they just love women, and looking like one turns them on.
>>
>>74225728
Why do gender dysphoria and sexual degeneracy go hand in hand?
>>
>>74225152
Yes, and you need therapy to help get over your medical disorder. You don't need to change sex and feed your delusion..

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
>>74225728
You need mental help, nothing else. You were born what you're supposed to be..

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
>>74225728
Ok but by that logic, crossdressing male transitioning to female role. Would that not make them gay with a woman/woman relationship?

Not trying to argue just try to make a little sense...
>>
>>74226062
It does if they identify as female and transitioning or have transitioned.

Female identity attracted to females=gay
Female identity attracted to men=straight
>>
>>74226324
Even if they are not seeking per mantle, how is crossdressing not an attempt to identify and transition to female?
>>
>>74226324
Even if they are not seeking permant, how is crossdressing not an attempt to identify and transition to female?
>>
>implying there's anything wrong w/ Tim Curry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.