[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are video games degenerate, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gta-6-female.jpg (90 KB, 802x499) Image search: [Google]
gta-6-female.jpg
90 KB, 802x499
*Repost cause I posted tits
>>
What game? There's tits in this? Let's see
>>
>>74223746
GTA V
>>
>>74223184
Depends on the game most of which are made today are played by bluepilled casuals like COD and battlefield.
>>
We need ti remain dynamic in life, not succumb to as much as 12 hours a day to a virtual preprogrammed world. Where our movement isnt holistic, not quite reality. All I'm saying, imagine millions of people who spend many hours in virtual world, that time could be spent increasing areas apart of actual reality. Technology seems to adapt with our mental changes, thus making technology quite convenient. But if the world falls apart, video gamers, movie watchers, etc won't be as adapted to survive. Not saying that goes for all people, but it goes for the sheeple
>>
>>74223986
COD is fun sometimes.
>>
>>74224021
this goes for 99% of people on 4chan

but also the vast majority of anyone who, say, gets their food from supermarkets
>>
but I'm literally autistic dysgenic trash and this was as a child before I gamed, used internet or anything like that. So I'm unfit to survive in any circumstance. I'm probably only alive and not locked in a tard home because I have technology skills (which are worthless in the "real" world)
>>
The new Doom is good times.

The single player, have no idea about multiplayer yet.
>>
>>74224021
and the sad realization is that most modern "jobs" (i.e. the entire tech industry, service economy, finance etc) are also not really spending time in reality at all.

it's really painful realizing that a job programming or banking is literally no more real than playing video games all day. It's equally worthless in the grand scheme of things
>>
I lost my life in an accident that made me a cripple. Games make me forget life for a bit leave them alone
>>
Is paying people to watch them play them degenerate?
>>
>>74224230
>supermarkets
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: s3Vj2LMZ) 05/16/16(Mon)21:46:22 No.74224298▶
> but I'm literally autistic dysgenic trash and this was
what wrong with supermarket
>>
>>74224710

yes

>>74223184

mostly.
>>
>>74224779
I'm just responding to the guy who was talking about survival/adaptation in collapse scenarios
>>
>>74223746

GTA V Online
>>
>>74224710
Depends. Is going to a comedy club degenerate? What do they provide is what matters. And if you watch occasionally, that's alright. The bigger problem is the economics, driven by many mislead consumers, that help create the system which provides millions to waste their life not even playing games, but watching games being played.
>>
File: 1451763374452.png (192 KB, 362x507) Image search: [Google]
1451763374452.png
192 KB, 362x507
>>74223184
Video games are another form of entertainment, so your real question should be:

What does "degenerate" mean? Is entertainment degenerate? If so, are certain types of entertainment more or less degenerate than another? With that said, how degenerate would you consider video games to be? Are certain video games more degenerate than other video games?

Lots of good questions to ask, and like usual, OP doesn't know how to ask them.
>>
>>74225369
im coming to the realization that working as a programmer is literally as fake as being payed to play video games. Since 99% of all software is unncessary for life and probably makes people's lives unncessarily complicated and less happy to begin with
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.