[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prepare for the post-antibiotic age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Except staying athletic and healthy to reduce the risk of having to visit the hospital in the future.
Should I go into the city and lick handrails to train my immune system?
Should I hang around people more often?
>>
Have european ancestry and be around animals as a child.

+5 to disease resist
>>
>>74221611
an hero?
>>
By 2050 traffic related deaths should be minimal.
>>
>>74223182
Done and done
>>74223221
fuck you
>>
don't talk to people. haven't had a cold in about 5 years.
>>
>>74223774
You didn't understand my question at all
>>
>>74221611
Picking your boogers and eating them. I'm serious. It boosts your immune system by 88%.
>>
>>74221611
Keep your wounds clean and treat immediately. Don't eat spoiled food. After you're done cleaning everyone's toilet, wash your hands.
>>
Actually we're currently making carnivorous bacteria pills that eats diseases and leaves your body alone. Should work. Until the pills start magically eating anyone who isn't white...
>>
>>74225088
Hmm... I sure hope that doesn't happen haha.
>>
>>74221611
Take Probiotics.
>>
>>74225088

Keep dreaming buddy
>>
File: suicide waifus.jpg (64 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
suicide waifus.jpg
64 KB, 600x901
The Germs can't kill that which is already dead.
>>
>>74221611
Hopefully most of those occur in Africa and the middle east.
>>
File: 1463430840667.webm (771 KB, 264x480) Image search: [Google]
1463430840667.webm
771 KB, 264x480
>>74224609
Mah nigga
Boogies are poweful
>>
Man. This shit is going to start getting really bad at the worst fucking ages for us.

Guess the future won't have to worry about a generation of 60 year olds taking all the social securities
>>
>>74221611
Kill faggots.

They are literally making the civilization ending plague in their Butthole as we speak
>>
Most of these types of infections hang around hospitals so I wouldn't start licking handrails. Also that's weird. The only thing that will stop the development of these antibiotic resistant bacteria is regulations on antibiotic use in the medical field and more importantly in animal farms. A lot of the antibiotic resistance is related to dumbass farmers just dumping antibiotics into the diets of their animals rather than create decent living conditions.
>>
>>74221611
but you live in "based" Poland, you can just go to the numerous churches and Christian people there and they'll lay hands on you and you'll get healed

Oh wait, Poland is Catholic, they don't follow Jesus' teachings and barely belive in God, you should leave
>>
File: Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png
563 KB, 867x766
>>74221611
Nanomacines will replace our immune systems
>>
>>74225322
This is a powerful pic anon
>>
>>74225859
Im pretty sure Polish people belive in god, otherwise i woudn't hear 60year old ladies everyday singing to Mary outside my window for a hour
>>
>>74225835
People aren't picking up MRSA from their burgers you mong.
>>
>>74225088
>>74225197
>>74225317
>>74225476
>>74225835
It is called Bacteriophages before the concept of antibiotics existed.

Scientists, doctors, science fiction writers were all praising Bacteriophages as the future.

Then some faggot discovered penicillin, everyone abused it, and look where we are today.

Meanwhile, bacteriophages are super abundant and can be found all over earth, in our oceans, in our lands, in the depths and heights of our earth, etc
>>
>>74226149
>singing to demon taking the form of Jesus's mother
>cucklics still think they are Christian
>>
>>74226351
What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>74226784
Idolatry is a sin m8. Read the bible, oh wait catholics aren't allowed to read the bible without a priest in the room.
>>
>>74224847
underrated
>>
>>74224352
You didn't understand his comment at all. He wishes to not be talked to
>>
>>74226911
How retarded do you have to be to even think the bible is the word of god
>>
>>74226230
And you clearly don't understand bacterial transformation.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.