[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPw l6_xIOT8 >15 year ol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Tampa.jpg (66 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
Tampa.jpg
66 KB, 664x498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPwl6_xIOT8

>15 year old Jay Huber went to downtown Tampa(FL) to celebrate his birthday. We got permission to skate this spot from the security guard and the police still showed up. The officer that threw him wouldn't give me his name or badge number. Jay ended up being charged with resisting arrest, and sprained his ankle from the take down. Officer E.Turner is the one who took him down. Winkowski was the officer associated with it.

The kid wasn't black either. What the fuck is this shit?
>>
police forces having too low of hiring standards
>>
Who cares? So tired of little children in the shape of adults run around and act like fucking idiots. The police should've shot the stupid idiot.
>>
>>74218158
justice4trayvon
>>
>>74217754
He a good boy he dindu nuffin. He was finally gettin his life back on track
>>
>>74217754
wtf FL
i skate in Boston, cops don;t give a fugg
>>
>>74218325
Nvm I just watched the video. Didn't know he was white
>>
>>74218514
Oh shit I skate Boston!

I've also never really had a problem. its normally "you gotta go but my shift ends at 4" or "not today"

The best was "sorry I have to talk to you so it looks like I'm doing my job enjoy"

Boston cops are pretty good to skaters if you treat them with respect
>>
>>74217754
Not your personal army. Besides, he's white.
>>
>>74217754

>15
>resisting arrest
>Sprained ankle from the takedown

Well he's white so he probably wasnt at risk of being killed. But seriously what little snotnosed shit would be resisting arrest. Did he not have parents who taught him to listen to police officers? Even if they're 100% in the wrong, if you try to settle it on the street you'll lose every time. If they make an arrest, there's a record of who was involved even if they wont tell you anything at the time. Get in the car and let mommy and daddy shell out for a lawyer and sue the pants off of the city. Even the kid doesnt know that, he should have some respect. I got in trouble with the cops in high school, nothing serious, but I knew well enough to not make waves.
>>
This is honestly typical as fuck in the U.S. There's two types of cops in America, the cops who work in ghetto nigger neighborhoods and drug addled and crime ridden areas, and then there's these faggots that work nice safe neighborhoods and have nothing to do but harass teenagers and write up tickets for anybody they catch going 8 over the speed limit.

The former deserve respect, they're fucking heroes doing a tough job required to clean up areas that have gone to shit. The rest are the majority in the U.S., the Prison Industrial Complex cronies that take themselves way too fucking seriously and love bullying people. They exist primarily to extort people for the state.
>>
>>74219664
Back when I skated, same thing.
>I had to show up someone called come back in an hour or so.
>You guys are going to have to go somewhere else, property owners a real prick and I don't want to talk to him.
>>74219954
Wrong thread faggot.
>>
when you run out of black people to arrest and need to make quota
>>
>>74219954

It always breaks my heart to see those pictures.

That is someone's son.

There's a dad out there who's only want in life is to see his boy grow up through life and succeed as a man. Now he has this.

I get along with my dad, I dont love all the same stuff he loves, I know he wished I liked fishing as much as him and how we did when I was little. But Im still successful, and those are just hobbies.

I honestly dont think I could live with myself if I saw that happen to my son.
>>
>>74220310
>Well he's white so he probably wasnt at risk of being killed.

Cops kill way more white people than black people you retarded porch monkey.
>>
>>74221899
>Cops kill way more white people than black people you retarded porch monkey.
only when you compared cumskins who were armed to to shitskins who were unarmed

try comparing unarmed vs unarmed or armed vs armed u half-ass foxnews-tard nvr questions anything
>>
>>74220310
He is 15 I think his reaction to a grown man approaching him was normal. Considering the outcome I would say he was right to back away and be concerned with his safety. You can't deny that cop was a dick.
>>
>>74220924
This is a pretty damn good analysis of police in America.
>>
>>74222242
This is incredibly inaccurate.

When I was a cop, I would make sure to kill at LEAST 2 niggers a month in much subtler ways than bullets at traffic stops.

I mean first off, 2 is a lucky number, but not so high as to draw suspicion.

Now you may be thinking "Liar, you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired!"

Well you'd be wrong lads, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild game.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife at start of watch.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads? I'd just put it in a little paper I would fold up.

Then I'd start my night patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the early 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge, and crack hadn't been there yet.

By 1-2am I'd eventually roll up on some dope fiends with a bags full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the piece of shits a warning.

Then I'd pull over somewhere else and put some leather gloves on and make a few hot shots up.

I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the usual drug spots at the end of my shift.

Sometimes I'd wait and watch from a distance to see who picked it up. Sometimes I'd leave as fast as I could filled with glee.

By that time I was already back at home, comfy as fuck, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.
>>
>>74218086
It's actually very difficult to get a police job, harder than it's ever been.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.