[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuhrer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: qeqler.png (785 KB, 881x1002) Image search: [Google]
qeqler.png
785 KB, 881x1002
http://6abc.com/news/man-charged-after-weapons-ammo-found-in-nj-pinelands/1340827/
Trenton man faces numerous charges after authorities say they found a large cache of weapons and ammunition in the New Jersey Pinelands.

Lacey police were in the area Sunday afternoon looking for trespassers and criminal activity when they came across a suspicious vehicle.
>>
>>
>>74211655
bump
>>
>>74211655
>authorities say they found a large cache of weapons and ammunition in the New Jersey Pinelands
so a handgun, a shotgun, and 37 rounds of ammunition?
>>
Too bad this wasn't Hal Turner finally losing his mind.
>>
>>74211655
>looking for trespassers and criminal activity
>came across suspicious vehicle
Why
>>
File: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (55 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg
55 KB, 598x370
>Investigators found an AK-47, a 9mm handgun, eight 30-round magazines, a 100-round drum magazine and other ammunition they say was hidden in the woods.

>an AK
>one handgun

>"large cache of weapons"

I had more firepower than that in my bedroom closet when I was 16.
>>
>>74211655
>A-K 47
>>
>>74211655
>in the New Jersey Pinelands.

He's the Jersey Devil
>>
>>74216293
Everyone is a heroin junkie out there so cops are always in the woods looking for overdosers. Also alot of good trails for offroading and in nj its practically illegal to drive in the woods
>>
>>74211655
is nj a no fun state?
>>
>They soon found 42-year-old Bruce Post III, who was dressed in combat gear, and another man nearby.

wonderwhosebehindthisbruce.jpg
>>
>>74216415
I'm fucking canadian and I have more than this sitting 10ft away from me
>>
Why wouldn't you just move to a rental apartment in a different state? Anywhere outside of the commie Mid-Atlantic this wouldn't have been an issue. Up here in northern New England, this would be considered normal. Most people don't have any less than this guy's "large cache of weapons".
>>
>>74218926
The other man fucking him in the ass, obviously. /k/ is queer is fuck and this is not beyond the bonds of stupid shit they do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.