[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Americans, if having guns makes you free, what stops you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bullet.png (144 KB, 2000x1015) Image search: [Google]
bullet.png
144 KB, 2000x1015
Hey Americans, if having guns makes you free, what stops you from using your freedom to fire an armour piercing incendiary round through the President's head?

Or a cop that pulls you over, etc...?
>>
>>74210648
freedom of choice, no freedom of consequence
>>
>>74210648
About six inches of lexan.
>>
>>74210648
Because his limo is literally a fucking tank and he always has 15 different SF teams near him at all times. Plus people don't hate him that much.
>>
Believe it or not, we don't actually want to go around killing people.

That's nigger/jew tier bullshit.
>>
>>74210648
You'd never understand guns or freedom.
Sorry. It is a fucking waste of time to try and explain it to a foreigner.
Like I, as an American, will never understand why Australians are so unbelievably retarded, no matter how many gibberish laden sentences they produce.
>>
>>74210648
Yes, Australia has woken up
>>
File: 1362859603289.png (650 KB, 470x716) Image search: [Google]
1362859603289.png
650 KB, 470x716
>>74210648
Because he literally has his own personal army following him at all times.

Hey Austrailians, why are you so u so jelous of our freedoms?
>>
>>74210648

Can I answer for America?

Because people are generally good natured, and only liberal faggots live in a world so dominated with fear and anxiety that they wouldn't trust their friends and families with guns

At least, that's always my go-to pro gun argument. There are more good people than bad people, so better those good people be armed
>>
>>74211292
thank you leaf-friend, that was very well said.
>>
>>74211203
What stops one of them from emptying a clip into his back?
>>
>>74211477
I ask myself that question every single day.
>>
>>74210648
only the mentally ill and libtards want to shoot people with guns.

I want to shoot deer, shoot beer bottles and shoot paper targets.
>>
Thanks, leaf. Much appreciated.

>>74210747

I'd also second this.

>Let's have freedom!
>but what if someone misuses their freedom?
>punish them

The answer isn't remove the freedom.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x450
>>74211477
>clip
Actually that's how JFK died
Oswald did shoot him, but only the shot in the neck
The headshot that killed him came from the follow car by a secret service members AR-15

The round that his him in the head did not come from Lee's rifle, it was a hollow point round
>>
>>74211617
>shoot deer
Sell it to me, please.
>>
I think the australians are actually getting dumber.
>>
>>74210648
2 subsections of society:

Group 1 generally obeys laws that forbid such things by choice in order to get along with one another, and not get shot by those who might object to being harmed needlessly.
You may call them "citizens."

Group 2 does not GAF at all.
These are known as ""criminals", as they perpetuate "crime" by not obeying the laws.

Which do you think cares about your opnion?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.