[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAY PASTOR BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Cake_c0-104-655-485_s885x516.jpg (52 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
Cake_c0-104-655-485_s885x516.jpg
52 KB, 885x516
He Was lying guys

>The Texas pastor who sued Whole Foods in April for allegedly writing a gay slur on a cake he bought withdrew his lawsuit on Monday and apologized to the supermarket chain for perpetrating a hoax, KVUE reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/16/texas-pastor-who-accused-whole-foods-gay-slur-on-cake-drops-suit-apologizes.html
>>
>>74207734
Hope the faggot is countersued.
>>
>>74207734
i hope he kills himself
>>
>>74207734
What a shocker.

These attention-seeking faggots do shit like this all the time. Then they have the audacity to question why everybody dislikes gays.
>>
>>74207734
>gay pastor
>gay
>pastor
this is why nobody takes christcucks seriously anymore
>>
>>74207734
This is the kind of shitty behavior I now expect from homosexuals.
>>
>>74208056

we can't stop people from calling themselves such things.

but it doesn't make his claim to be such a thing acceptable.
>>
>>74207734

The crappy part is that Whole Foods is dropping their lawsuit against him.

Hopefully the city brings criminal charges against him.
>>
>>74208199

>This is the kind of shitty behavior I now expect from homosexuals.

>now expect

>now

it was somehow stellar in the past?
>>
>>74207734

A lying nigger???!!!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!
>>
>>74208907
A gay islamic equivalent of a pastor whatever it may be called would be thrown off a building, or at the very least nobody would use their services besides other gays. Meanwhile the christcuck community loves gay pastors and donate to them (if you watch the video in the link). This one individual is indicative of the problem of the whole.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.