[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would have been the nominee if trump didn't run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 10qATB.png (316 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
10qATB.png
316 KB, 436x600
Who would have been the nominee if trump didn't run?
>>
>>74204876
jeb
>>
Probably Jay Leno
>>
>>74204876
Jeb or Cruz

It's insane to think how badly Bush got trashed by Trump. He went from a favorite to 3%.
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-02.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-02.png
303 KB, 724x669
Jeb. I miss Jeb. We all had good times with Jeb.
>>
>>74204876

Probably would have been a manlet for Randlet, while being envious of Europe's actual nationalist candidates.

What a terrible election that would have been.
>>
Probably Marco Rubio. It would seem like Jeb would win at first, but then Marco Rubio would go all "I am the underdog, I am anti-establishment" and he would win. Little did the voters no, he was the establishments second candidate all along.

Then Marco would lose to Hillary. But since he is young, he would get another chance in 8 years, if he plays it cool.
>>
Any answer other than Yeb! is wrong.

Going back and looking at it, they had the process laid out for him.

It was meant to be Jeb!/Rubio

Thanks, Trump.
>>
>>74206685
>>74206713

>Being for Rubio
>Ever

The man is worse on immigration and foreign policy than Yeb!

He's Hillary with a dick and lower taxes.
>>
>>74206802

>He's Hillary with a dick and lower taxes.

That's Kasich. Rubio actually manages to look half-decent next to him. For example, Rubio was the only one to imply that the """protestors""" at Trump rallies were paid shills, whereas both the Rat and the Croat were accusing Trump.
>>
>>74206984

Rubio did *almost* go up to bat for Trump on that, but policy-wise he's awful.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the preferred candidate of NCLR.
>>
>>74206802

Don't get me wrong. I was originally for Rand until I watched a Trump rally or two. Now here we are.
>>
File: ivan-drago..jpg.jpg (10 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ivan-drago..jpg.jpg
10 KB, 400x300
>>74204876
>the wall
>not piper at the gates of dawn
>>
>>74204876

Jeb, the primaries were just a formality for his coronation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.