[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fear leads to anger >Anger leads to hate >Hate leads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Fear leads to anger
>Anger leads to hate
>Hate leads to suffering

Is this the future that /pol/ really wants under Trump?
>>
>>74196614
>taking advice from a creepy old green midget living in a swamp. the same dude mounts his pupil while taunting him and erects a fallac symbol with his mind

yeeeah
>>
>>74196614
>no there is still another

what did he mean with this
>>
>>74196614
There will be suffering, but it won't be mine.
>>
>>74196614
Yoda is a faggot.
>>
>>74196614
Sounds very Buddhist. Go and ask the Buddhists in Myanmar what they think about Muslims and get back to me.
>>
>>74196614
You are pointing out muslim traits?
>>
>>74196614
This is the guy who failed to realize and stop the rise of an evil totalitarian government right under his nose?

Oh, the parallelism.
>>
>fear is bad!
>completely disregard all safety precautions!
>LOL LET'S DRIVE A CAR WITH NO WINDOWS OR BRAKES, STOP GIVING IN TO FEAR LOL
>>
File: 1450151420236.png (1 MB, 1059x647) Image search: [Google]
1450151420236.png
1 MB, 1059x647
>>74196614
Trump is Luke and the globalists are the Empire
>>
>>74198493
NO

the empire are the good guys

the rebels are multiculti cucks
>>
>>74199744
You're right. Trump would be Anakin. If there weren't any liberal rebel faggots, the empire would be great again.
>>
>>74196866
Leia was force-sensitive too...
>>
>>74196614
>implying trump fears anything
>>
>>74199744
>>74201015
Wrong, the Empire is a giant multiplanetary globalist organization, they are like the UN with more power, clearly Trump is Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>74197173
>Clouded, the dark side is
>a force-ist, I am not
>A result of the already broken system was Dooku
>>
>>74196614
Yup, because we are suffering due to your retarded incompetence already, so what more pain to fixing a problem.
>>
File: Get on the ball Yoda.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Get on the ball Yoda.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
>>74196614
>>
Yoda is a fictional green goblin written by George Lucas. George Lucas is not an authority on philosophy or politics.

Fear, anger and hate are all essential, natural human feelings, just like courage, calm and love. Courage can not exist without fear, calm can not exist without anger and love can not exist without hate, just like light can't exist without darkness.
>>
TRUMP IS TRYING TO STOP THE FORMATION OF THE GLOBAL EMPIRE

TRUMP IS SKYWALKER YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>74196614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzJAebfEIg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.