[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cunt.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
“When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of here?!”

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion.

“[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship with him – in her new book, “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir.”

But that’s just the beginning of Kyle’s behind-the-scenes peek at the temperament of the woman who could be elected America’s 45th president by the end of this year.

In yet another revelation, Kyle says Hillary – whom she nicknamed “Chilly” – used the terms “stupid kike” and “fucking Jew bastard” before “condemning all Southerners for racism.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retards-out-of-here/
>>
$hillary is like us, only she hides behind a facade of tolerance and multiculturalism :^)
>>
>>74190999
Checked.
It's not a new story. Almost everyone around her tells some version of it.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/20/report-hillary-clinton-huma-abedin-abuse-secret-service-agents/
>>
That's it. I'm a Jeb-head now.
>>
Is bashing Hillary becoming a new meme?
>>
>>74190999
Its probably bad I like her a tiny bit now

I still fucking hate her
>>
File: 1457155494006.png (32 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1457155494006.png
32 KB, 657x527
>Ree-tards
>>
It's weird that most people on here don't like her more. Her mentor was a KKK member and her hero was a nazi sympathizer who founded Planned Parenthood with the intention of weeding out the "mud races".
>>
>>74192025
> Hillary 30 years ago is the same Hillary of today.
>>
>>74192025

She's /pol/ as fuck but she uses her powers for evil.
>>
>>74192025
she uses kike tactics to get herself ahead in the world

like with the mortgage crisis fucking over home owners
>>
as you can see Hillary is trump 2.0 except nobody knows about it
she rused millions of people ! she is playing a next level game
she didn't talk about her wall but I bet it will have incinerators
also she will put all the rioting dindus in jail too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.