[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the Japanese be considered white? They are the most Aryan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 899.png (846 KB, 856x486) Image search: [Google]
899.png
846 KB, 856x486
Should the Japanese be considered white? They are the most Aryan of the asians.
>>
>>74190687
No. They got uppity once so we nuked them into submission.
>>
Well they aren't white so no they shouldn't be considered white.
>>
This perverted, grinning, Jose Queerbo is definitely not white. Maybe in England he might be, because you're all yardie-fellating pooftahs, but nowhere else in the real world.
>>
>>74190687
Why do they always look so tanned
>>
>>74191477
>welcome
>rice fields
>motherfucker

pick three
>>
>>74190687
is that the guy from RA3?
>>
File: 1462983895558.jpg (331 KB, 1262x1295) Image search: [Google]
1462983895558.jpg
331 KB, 1262x1295
>>74190687
they should be considered japanese you dumb stormfag, just accept that you dont have to be white to be relevant to the world
>>
>>74191919

This is gay Mister Sulu, the next Queen of England.
>>
>>74190687

Why can't they be just Asians?
>>
>>74190687
They are honorary whites in my book.
>>
>>74190687
Oh my...
>>
>>74192627
Aren't you just Asians?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.