[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN NO!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 620x349
>A Swedish citizen originally from Rwanda was sentenced to life in prison Monday for his role in the 1994 genocide in the African country.

>Claver Berinkindi was found guilty of genocide and gross violation of international law.

>Rwandan authorities initially wanted to prosecute Berinkindi there but since he's a Swedish citizen he couldn't be extradited.

>He and his family came to Sweden as refugees in 2002 and he became a Swedish citizen 10 years later.
>>
He waz a good boy!
>>
Meanwhile, in the Police Cruiser-
>DINDU NUFFIN
>DIN DU NUFFIN
>DINDU NUFFIN
>DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>74174948

keeping immigrants prisoner so the tax payer have to pay for him is literally sweden yes retard
>>
>>74174948
is the word "genocide" even applicable to niggers? i thought they are themselves are a weapon of genocide
>>
>>74176932
He was a victim of war. He was getting his life together and going to school.
>>
>>74174948
>Life
like 20 years
>>
>>74177248
This. He's just as guilty as the Nazis.

>but since he's a Swedish citizen he couldn't be extradited
Looks like there is at least one benefit of having a Swedish citizenship.
>>
>>74178614
you think sweden wouldnt deport a native to make room for another refugee?
>>
if you got dark skin and set foot in sweden you're a citizen
>>
>>74179432
Where would we deport native (i.e. white) Swedes? Are Australians still accepting criminals?
>>
>>74179715
i thought finland was ur version of australia desu?
>>
Make him an honorary Aryan for killing so many niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQq5XcH-pMI
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.