[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facts are facts you can't argue against that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Science.png (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Science.png
65 KB, 480x480
Gay is a problem and should all be killed or excluded from society
>>
Yep, lets do like they do in Africa and place tires around them and set them on fire while beating them with sticks.
>>
>>74169648
lets cut off our genitalia and act offended when people dont see us as females
>>
>>74169648
Eat shit shill. We should treat them properly instead of fucking up their bodies and enabling their suicides.
>>
I wouldn't say that "gay" is wrong but this massive amount of people with for example a dick between their legs believing they are a woman, or that they aren't of any gender or that they believe they identify as a fucking lizard, this, this is wrong.
>>
>>74169648
>if you're not a communist you're a fascist scum!!!
Did you read the sticky ever?
>black-and-white
There's other ways to help a mentally ill person than let them indulge in their illness.
>>
>>74169773
Faggots can go die of aids for all i care
>>
>>74169570
Gender dysphoria is a form of body dysphoria, which is a group of mental disorders where the subject thinks that his body is not what is in his head.

Anorexia is also a form of body dysphoria where the subject thinks that they are fat when they are actually not.

What is interesting is that for anorexic people (a body dysphoria) that we as a society encourage them to get healthy by making their brain understand that there is a disconnect between perception and reality, whereas for those suffering from gender dysphoria (also a body dysphoria) we as a society encourage them to excise (cut off) perfectly healthy organs to make the reality mimic the perception.

Another interesting form of body dysphoria is "phantom limb syndrome" where patients will feel that a limb (usually arms or legs, sometime toes or fingers) are "not a part of them" and will seek a medical professional to akputate them, however they generally will not due to bioethical concerns over the amputation of a healthy limb, but interestingly enough will have no qualms with slicing off a perfectly good penis.
>>
File: proper treatment.jpg (54 KB, 554x381) Image search: [Google]
proper treatment.jpg
54 KB, 554x381
>>74169773
>We should treat them properly instead of fucking up their bodies and enabling their suicides.
>>
>>74169942
>implying I was being sarcastic
I'm serious, kill them all in the streets publicly and horribly, it's the only way
>>
>>74169648
I'm down
>>
>>74170552
>>74170831
nice
>>
>>74170552
Is there any reason to believe that gender dysphoria is genetically transferred?

In that case, it's debatable. Certainly best not to let them breed.
>>
>>74169773

>shill

This word does not mean what you think it does. Youre obviously shilling for fags and transfags. Back to plebbit, faggot.
>>
Gays started the fire, but now it seems they are the least of our problems.
>>
File: le boop.gif (2 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
le boop.gif
2 MB, 300x224
Who has those videos of all the idiot high school kids pretending to be upset that people are misgendering them? There are like, 10 videos out there of it.

I need a good laugh this morning. Have some titties as payment...
>>
>>74175526
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
>>
>>74172265
It's far from proven but the current evidence and research points towards an epigentic cause from fucked up hormone sin the womb, just goes to show the importance of healthcare for pregnant women.
>>
>>74169570
>Post evidence of trannys being BTFO
>Hurr Durr, Homosex is bad
Is this the work of those mythical brazilian intellectuals?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.