[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, my Christian friends! I am an Ameribuddy, living in Texas,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hello, my Christian friends!
I am an Ameribuddy, living in Texas, America.
I have just one question. Why don't you like Jews? Jews are completely fine! Many of my friends are Jews, even though there aren't so many of them in here, Texas, US of A. That's natural selection, the people of 4chan- I naturally select my friends, and they happen to be Jews- since Jews are made of high quality materials.
Open your mind! America was founded on compassion and love. Don't be hateful, it's not Christian. It's also written in the constitution of The United States of AMERICA.
Sincerely,
Amerifriend from Texas, America
Love your neighbors. Love the Jews. It's the American thing to do- I would know, since I'm an American living in America.
>>
I am also an American and I agree with OP. I stand with Israel. It's the Christian thing to do
>>
I agree with you countrymen, jews are great people. they are very smart, handsome and loyal.
>>
>>74167623
Everyone knows Israel is one of the greatest nations in the world. Unlike that fake territory surrounding it to the left and right.
>>
>>74168523
We-I mean they are the only democracy in the Middle East. They are also very humane and friendly, and you'll just love the heat waves. Move to Israel, my fellow American. Make an Aliyah.
>>
>>74167623

Everryone knows that israell shhould be glassed
>>
>>74168523
Also, you are going to love their supreme leader, Netanyahu. He is one proud man- am yisrael chai, even if it means to destroy their relationship with the American government! That's why I love him.
>>74168653
I agree. Glass is a very important construction material. You can make very modern buildings with it.
>>
Hey I'm also an Ameribro, living in Cali. I agree with everything OP said. Jews are good people.
>>
>>74168876
Thanks, my fellow Ameripal! I agree. I wish I could be a Jew.
>>
>when the antisemite finds a few Israeli proxies and thinks he's being hilarious
>>
>>74168978
I know, I hate it when people do that. אל תשנא אותי, חבר. אני אוהב אותך בכל ליבי ונשמתי <3 תעשה איתי אנאלי
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.