[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the Japanese don't let Muslims in? If so,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is it true that the Japanese don't let Muslims in?
If so, why isn't there a prevalent cuck debate about it?
>>
>>74167204
The Japanese are proudly xenophobic. Calling them racist doesn't offend them. To them it's simply a statement of fact. They're no more ashamed of being xenophobic than they are of being oxygen breathers. SJW tactics have no power over the Japanese.
>>
>>74167204
>official reason
The communities in Japan are not suitable for muslims as no one speaks the language or understands the culture so letting them in would destroy their way of life.
>real reason
They dont want a bunch of backwards rapists in their country leeching off the government.
>>
>>74167359
This, the whole racism/xenophobia shaming tactics does not work anywhere aside of whites.
We are simply too gnice, until we become batshit crazy and give hell to everybody.
>>
They didn't have a demented jewish religion hammering into their heads for 1000 years that they were evil sinners, that needed to love their enemies and hate their own families, and that they needed to submit to those that wanted to destroy them and carry their crosses, that the meek will inherit the Earth and the strong should fall
>>
>>74167359
I hope this is true. May the jewish shame-machinery never reach their shores.
>>
>>74167204
they hardly even let fellow east asians like the gooks and chinks in

what makes you think they'll have a special guest pass for muzzies
>>
>>74167703
>1000 years
50 years.

We can still stop this.
>>
File: 1036406.jpg (20 KB, 286x363) Image search: [Google]
1036406.jpg
20 KB, 286x363
>>74167204
Based Nippon is run by foaming-at-the-mouth Shinto fundamentalists.
Politics over there is basically run by secretive religious cults. Even within their own family, no-one discusses or says who they're voting for. My wife (Jap) has never ever told me who she votes for. it's like a taboo or something.
that's why the Japs love robots so much. They know they have to develop robots to serve their aging population since they can't bear the thought of the other option - migration.
>>
it was true, but not anymore
http://madworldnews.com/japan-27-muslim-refugees/
>>
File: 1147622129511.jpg (244 KB, 937x1292) Image search: [Google]
1147622129511.jpg
244 KB, 937x1292
>>74168327
>27 rapefugees
>one of them rapes a Japanese girl

Yeah, I don;t think there'll be too many following this token measure. ;^)
>>
>>74167204
The cuck fears the samurai.
>>
>>74168442
The took way too much anyhow
>>
>>74168327

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVo0D6LN-xU
>>
>>74168185

> 50 years

lol no. Lefists come from a long line of christian hypermoralists that includes the puritans, the christian communists of Thomas Müntzer in the 1500s, the medieval self-flagellants, the self-castrating cathars, the apocalyptic zionists of the early reformation and the late christians of the roman empire that embraced the barbarian invasions as "punishment for our sins"

To think that embracing a religion where the world is promised to the meek that submits to his enemies and not to the strong warrior would have zero effect in the psyche of Europe is to be historically ignorant
>>
>>74167204
No.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.