[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microphones hidden in public places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463315383175.png (107 KB, 313x235) Image search: [Google]
1463315383175.png
107 KB, 313x235
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/hidden-microphones-exposed-as-part-of-government-surveillance-program-in-the-bay-area/

>FBI hiding hidden microphones all over the Bay Area

Thoughts? 51% of them are white, and they're targeting specific people who are probably white as well. The downside is that they also capture the conversations of thousands of others. Problematic?
>>
>>74164687
Memes are more important, it seems. Have a bump my friend.
>>
>>74165625

Thank you friend. They think in dank memes, the darkest of poisons.
>>
Oy slide it nothing to see here
They spy on us to protect us from niggers
>>
Seems a bit indirect
maybe they're prepping to locate and deport illegals
>>
>>74164687
this sure slided
>>
>>74167326
I can't see how they can tell with microphones. Also, I just imagine someone saying the wrong words and being investigated. To me it's the equivalent of an agent on every corner in public watching everyone and saying they'll only target a minority, while they're still affecting the majority.

I'm okay with deporting illegals though. Has to be a better way though
>>
>>74167326
They're building up a database of "subversive elements" to throw into camps you fucking idiot goy
>>
>>74167538
>Bay Area is full of nothing but leftists
Is the day of the rope drawing closer?
>>
>mfw I live in the Bay Area

>mfw some people have been flying drones around lately

Fuck off, FBI.
>>
>>74164687
>san francisco
Everything west of the San Andreas fault could sink into the Pacific right now and I'd just say it was God Emperor Donald making America Great Again.
>>
>>74164687
>america
>no surpise
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.