[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it more socially acceptable to be left wing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 635785952254697690-TrumpOld.jpg (35 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
635785952254697690-TrumpOld.jpg
35 KB, 534x712
Why is it more socially acceptable to be left wing?
>>
>>74161159
Being liberal/left wing is correlated to higher intelligence.
Dont you want to be smart, anon? :^)
>>
Chekc your calender
>>
>>74161159
Because you don't need any arguments for "do anything as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else".
>>
>>74161159
Because muh feels, Left wing does what feels good, not what is good.
>>
>>74161507
But that's a conservative position
>>
>>74161159
Because left wing is based on collectivism and groupthink, as opposed to the right which values self interest and responsibility for the self
>>
>>74161159
Because the populace is mainly foolish. The whole point of the indirect delegates was so that fools don't fuck shit up.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, and all to do with wisdom.
>>
>socially
>leftwing
Leftists are oversocialized you fucking moron. Ted Kaczynski is Jesus' 2nd coming and you idiots locked him up.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 592x738
>>74161159
Jewish conspiracies to destroy the empire of the pure.
>>
Media.
Hollywood fags are also all liberal.
>>
File: 1462249227537.jpg (456 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
1462249227537.jpg
456 KB, 2880x1800
>>74162052
>quoting that PragerU video
Are you that OP that got BTFO when you linked that video?
>>
because the left hide their racism while having the most effective means of eliminating minority populations as a key plank in their platform
>>
>>74161507
That's a conservative position, friendo. Leftism is "I'll take your money and your freedoms away and make the world a better place this way. Why? Because I am the state and got the power, that's why!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.